Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:28 am

CB's CL Art

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

CB's CL Art

Postby Reploid CB » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:38 am

You'd think I woulda done this earlier, huh? Ah well, I'm doing it now xD Anyway yeah, like the title says, these are some of my various Code Lyoko pictures. Some of them have OC's (though I've only got two) and others deal with special storylines (most notably, the ones belonging to my "Future" RP's), but hopefully you guys will like them all xD ^^. And of course, since each of these is at DeviantArt, don't forget to read the pic's respective descriptions for better...well, descriptions..than I could give them here ;P So let's get posting...

Future storyline
It's 8 years later from when XANA was shut off, when the gang graduated Kadic, and continued with their own lives. After an impromptu reunion, they decided to turn the computer back on, for one last run in Lyoko. Of course, if they'd known the virus XANA would be back as well, they probably wouldn't have done it...

Original Characters (OC's) Involved: Cyrus Cervantes (created by Pup), Izz Delamater (created by CBIzumi)
First started: As a roleplay, around March 2005
Current Status: Ongoing

Cat scratch fever. Izz takes a moment to give a certain purple kitty a little skritch behind the ears.
The artist. A rather mellow picture of Odd.
Jeremie's Lyoko form. Pretty self-explanatory, a character sheet of the Lyoko self Jeremie has in the RP.
La band entière. A "photo" of the entire Lyoko group, including Cyrus and Izz.
Idiots assassinés. Remind me to never get Izz angry...
Deactivation. Some things never change.
Older Jeremie. Do I really have to say anything else?

Unity
In trying to find a way to get rid of Aelita's virus, Jeremie hits upon the idea of combining her program with another's, to try and get the unflawed computer program to recognize the bug in hers, and fix it. Unfortunately, this link between Aelita and another member of Team Lyoko has unforseen consequences...

OC's Involved: Izz Delamater
First started: As a fanfic, around October 2004
Current Status: A slowly progressing doujinshi/comic

Poster 1. A sort of "teaser poster" (think for movies and such) that announced the Unity idea on DeviantArt.
The problem. Remember those unforseen consequences I mentioned? Yeah, this is one of them.
In hiding. On their way to the factory, three of Team Lyoko strive to not get caught by someone they're avoiding. Unfortunately, that seems impossible...
Danger. In investigating the tower in the city, a group gets caught by materialized Wasps. Eep.
Alone. Another bid at trying to get close to the tower goes awry.
Poster 2. An alternate poster to the watercolored one above.

More coming later.
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:30 pm

Saw them all before. Looked through (most of) them again. They're worth a second look. Actually, they're worth an eleventh look, and more.

I did not look at "Idiots assassines" again, though. I don't really feel like LMAO right now, and that's what I'd do if I looked at that...

My FairlyOddSister wrote:More coming later.

Always good to hear! I shiver with anticip...

...pation!
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:04 pm

Ditto SamBlob's post, CBIzumi (although I've viewed "Idiots Assassines" and loved it :D )!! Your CL fanart rocks! :) I can't wait to see what next you've got in store! ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:38 am

w00t...its been a long time since I've seen your stuff. You've gotten better as well I see (not to say you were bad...just that its that much cooler). Nice pics btw. Maybe one day Ill get into CL art, but not anytime soon.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SamBlob » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:58 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Ditto SamBlob's post, CBIzumi (although I've viewed "Idiots Assassines" and loved it :D )!! Your CL fanart rocks! :) I can't wait to see what next you've got in store! ^_^

I like "Idiots Assassines"; I just didn't feel like looking at anything funny just then.
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:20 pm

i like your style :)
-Hayley

tears run cold
but i still hold onto
the feeling you'll come back to me
deep within my soul
but don't take too long
cause i've faced too many sleepless nights
waiting for you to come back home
my tears run cold
Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX offline

Postby MY85 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:30 pm

I've left a comment at La band entière and I scrolled through your entire gallery. XD 517 pics...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:54 pm

SamBlob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Ditto SamBlob's post, CBIzumi (although I've viewed "Idiots Assassines" and loved it :D )!! Your CL fanart rocks! :) I can't wait to see what next you've got in store! ^_^

I like "Idiots Assassines"; I just didn't feel like looking at anything funny just then.

Oops...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I meant I'd seen it before she'd posted her links here, whereas you hadn't before yet. My apologies, SamBlob. :no:

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:06 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Oops...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I meant I'd seen it before she'd posted her links here, whereas you hadn't before yet. My apologies, SamBlob. :no:

Erm... apology accepted, I guess... :umm: *confused*

EDIT: Typo corrected.
Last edited by SamBlob on Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:15 am

SamBlob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Oops...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I meant I'd seen it before she'd posted her links here, whereas you hadn't before yet. My apologies, SamBlob. :no:

Erm... apologu accepted, I guess... :umm: *confused*

^^; I thought you'd taken my original post to mean that I didn't think you'd liked CBIzumi's pic. My misunderstanding again. *blush*

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:06 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
SamBlob wrote:

^^; I thought you'd taken my original post to mean that I didn't think you'd liked CBIzumi's pic. My misunderstanding again. *blush*

Actually, that's what I did mean. What confused me is why you thought I hadn't seen them before. One of the first things I did at dA was to look through her entire gallery (which took me a good two or three hours... and that was in January) and I've been devWATCH-ing her ever since.

Hmm... CB, great artist, great writer... ever done an illustrated story? (yes, I know "Daytime Moon" has a picture associated with it, but there's no layout combining the two... or is there?)
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:47 am

SamBlob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
SamBlob wrote:

Actually, that's what I did mean. What confused me is why you thought I hadn't seen them before. One of the first things I did at dA was to look through her entire gallery (which took me a good two or three hours... and that was in January) and I've been devWATCH-ing her ever since.

Hmm... CB, great artist, great writer... ever done an illustrated story? (yes, I know "Daytime Moon" has a picture associated with it, but there's no layout combining the two... or is there?)

^^; I meant you said you hadn't seen "Idiots Assassines", yet when she posted her links, since I thought you'd said that in your first post on this thread.

Anyway, I very much agree! CBIzumi, I bet you'd do some awesome illustrated stories! Is UMSD planned to be one of them perhaps? ;)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Razzi » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:31 pm

I like these! :) They're so well drawn!
Razzi offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Reploid CB » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:19 pm

SamBlob wrote:Hmm... CB, great artist, great writer... ever done an illustrated story? (yes, I know "Daytime Moon" has a picture associated with it, but there's no layout combining the two... or is there?)

Mewberries151 wrote:Anyway, I very much agree! CBIzumi, I bet you'd do some awesome illustrated stories! Is UMSD planned to be one of them perhaps? ;)

And what, pray tell, do you guys call Unity? *chuckles* That's about as close to an illustrated story as I've come so far. Although I do seem to have a rather unique spin on it. Believe it or not, the written version of "Unity" never made it past a page and a half. ALL of the scene-pictures are in my head, they actually haven't happened yet in the fic. And they'll all be expanded on, of course, when I start posting up the doujinshi (as soon as I redo the 1 page I've done so far ^^; )
(Banner by Mew)

| DeviantArt |

Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:25 pm

*hates to play attention troll, but he notices how his post was ignored... it always happens, so... whatever*
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:53 pm

CBIzumi wrote:
SamBlob wrote:Hmm... CB, great artist, great writer... ever done an illustrated story? (yes, I know "Daytime Moon" has a picture associated with it, but there's no layout combining the two... or is there?)

Mewberries151 wrote:Anyway, I very much agree! CBIzumi, I bet you'd do some awesome illustrated stories! Is UMSD planned to be one of them perhaps? ;)

And what, pray tell, do you guys call Unity? *chuckles* That's about as close to an illustrated story as I've come so far. Although I do seem to have a rather unique spin on it. Believe it or not, the written version of "Unity" never made it past a page and a half. ALL of the scene-pictures are in my head, they actually haven't happened yet in the fic. And they'll all be expanded on, of course, when I start posting up the doujinshi (as soon as I redo the 1 page I've done so far ^^; )

^^; *sweatdrop* Eh heh...I forgot about Unity. That is indeed an illustration project though. :) I really like that storyline too! I can't wait to see you continue that one as well! ^_^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:26 am

CBIzumi wrote:And what, pray tell, do you guys call Unity? *chuckles* That's about as close to an illustrated story as I've come so far. Although I do seem to have a rather unique spin on it. Believe it or not, the written version of "Unity" never made it past a page and a half. ALL of the scene-pictures are in my head, they actually haven't happened yet in the fic. And they'll all be expanded on, of course, when I start posting up the doujinshi (as soon as I redo the 1 page I've done so far ^^; )

Well, I have never read "Unity" and I don't even know where the text is posted. Has a layout been done for it?

OTOH, I do remember "Unity - The Problem" which was a comic page. I guess a graphic novel would be an illustrated story, but I guess I meant a story with regular text interspersed with illustrations, sort of like William books by Richmal Crompton and Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King...
My LF family:

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Little Vili » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:39 am

CBIzumi wrote:

so in other words, your making a webcomic?
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reploid CB » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:55 pm

Not quite; more like an illustrated fanfic (Yes, this reply is extremely belated).

---

It's about time I added another drawing, huh? =P Here ya go ^^

On ira on saura sauver notre existence...
(Banner by Mew)

| DeviantArt |

Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:05 am

On your last CL deviation... what made you think of the colour of Aelita's skin? Kiwi? It seems like Aelita merged (not successfully) with Odd's pet.
MY85 offline

Postby Reploid CB » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:12 am

It looked better before I added the blue wash ^-^; She always looks a bit pale in the towers, anyway.....
(Banner by Mew)

| DeviantArt |

Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:14 am

CBIzumi wrote:It looked better before I added the blue wash ^-^; She always looks a bit pale in the towers, anyway.....

You mean when she enters the towers, right?

Anyways, it looks cool...
MY85 offline

Postby Reploid CB » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:35 pm

Right, when she enters the towers. And since this is a drawing of her in a tower...

Anyway, here's what it looked like before I added the blue wash. It looks a little better like I said, and you can actually see the shading ^^; Eh, in either case I still prefer hand-coloring. I have more control over the shades then, because I have greater experience there. If you can't tell from this, I'm not that great of a CGer ^-^;
(Banner by Mew)

| DeviantArt |

Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Darkborn » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:40 pm

Wow i really like your art! :jelly:
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:35 pm

nice stuff u cna veiw my pics on the thread called my pics andy way nice pics and is Unity on fanfiction.net?
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Next