Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Carthy's Avvy/Sig Bar

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Taelia » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:29 pm

What about the "Ulrich Stern" one? Where did you get the pictures for that?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:20 am

I PM'd that to you as well. 0_0

Two things, yes i WILL be entering that contest. I have the perfect crack pairing. PERFECT. >8D

Second, I decided to do something I've wanted to do for a long time, and made a huge wallpaper out of all the avatars I've ever made. Ok, with repeats, but still.

I've also thought of making a seperate wallpaper thread, cause I like to make those too. Why? YOU CAN PUT LOTS OF PRETTY EFFECTS ON THEM. More than on avatars. :D

This took me a long time, so it's only in one resolution- 1024x640, which is what Photobucket shrank it to. If you need it smaller, just set the style to "Tile" instead of "Stretch". Yes i am lazy x_x

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z244 ... lpaper.jpg
Carth offline

Postby Kamekai » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:52 pm

lol, purdy colors. Yeah, I'm gonna start mah stuff when I get back to my Grandmother's in about... meh, 3 hours.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby timekitten » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:49 pm

Whoa-ie! Cool avies, Carth!
ImageImage
timekitten offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:00 am

I now use that avvy wallpaper for it's sheer awesomnositinessness, which is a word I am proud to say I made
up. And the sig. I wanna use it SO BAD but I don't know how the heck to get it up without beign a space. ;__;

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:01 am

Carth wrote:Eeek! I'll try and find them all again...I'll PM them to you, unless anyone else wants them...

misha-san wrote:
Carth wrote:ImageImageImage
ROFLMAO. XD. Priceless, Carth. Priceless.

YESH :D I stole it from some avatar either YDV or Lani had way back when, can't remember which. It just fit Jer so perfectly I had to use it.

Butting in!

Tadaa. You can save it as a regular gif in most image editors, or you can use GIMP and set it as a gif, then don't merge visible layers, and then set it to seconds(1000) [So 4 seconds = 4000 ms... really. count it out...] and then save, or you can even use GAP for all the technical stuff.

Hope you like it!

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Fiery Piece » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:29 pm

I must say, you have some rather impressive image coloring and the like in this topic. I always wanted to try to do this, but I don't have enough money for image editing programs (I want photoshop; I tried gimp and it didn't work for me) and even if I did, I wouldn't have much time to work on it anyway.

I enjoy a good amount of your work. If it's okay with you, can I use the avatars/signatures at any time in this forum? I promise to give proper credit if/when I do use them.
Piece Fire
Fiery Piece offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Carth » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:34 pm

The stuff is free to use for anyone AS LONG as you credit me, unless i'm using it at the moment, in which case it's mine. (I never keep an avatar for more than a week or two, so yeah).

And thanks for the kind words! ^_^
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm

I have another sig request for you, Carth.

My request is a sig with any picture of the children sleeping, even Sissi, with the words "Sweet dreams, little Warriors" written somewhere in the sig.
Last edited by Taelia on Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Hay Carth can you make me a sig of Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, Jeremy, and Yumi of them on some cool way?
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:23 pm

You might wanna be more specific, like Ulrich throwing Yumi's fan, or Odd firing an arrow upside down.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Jeremified » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:36 pm

Carth wrote:I PM'd that to you as well. 0_0

Two things, yes i WILL be entering that contest. I have the perfect crack pairing. PERFECT. >8D

Second, I decided to do something I've wanted to do for a long time, and made a huge wallpaper out of all the avatars I've ever made. Ok, with repeats, but still.

I've also thought of making a seperate wallpaper thread, cause I like to make those too. Why? YOU CAN PUT LOTS OF PRETTY EFFECTS ON THEM. More than on avatars. :D

This took me a long time, so it's only in one resolution- 1024x640, which is what Photobucket shrank it to. If you need it smaller, just set the style to "Tile" instead of "Stretch". Yes i am lazy x_x

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z244 ... lpaper.jpg

If you have the original copy, you can e-mail it to me and I'll host it on a site that won't shrink it. :)
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:40 pm

OK Odd upside down shooting a lazer arrow and a Block and Jeremy o his laptop and Yumi and Ulrich with thei heads laying on each other.
................. lllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Carth » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:51 pm

First off, Taelia...yes? (Though you may have to get rid of a sig or two you already have there. Your signature is getting quite large and distracting.)

Second, yumi ulrich- I guess I can do that, though full-scale sigs are very difficult. Avatars, though, I can make on the fly :D

Third, I've made some stuff at random, so...yeah. Go crazy. Two of them...uh, I drew them. Don't ask. :)

Carth offline

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:15 pm

Uh, what's the red one above Herve and Nicholas?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:30 pm

That be Jim :D
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:33 pm

XD Really?

Wanna hear what my request is, Carth?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:39 pm

Carth wrote:That be Jim :D

O_o

Interesing....

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:58 pm

I hope the old delete-and-repost trick still works.

Anyway, since PMs are down, yumi ulrich, here's the avatar you requested. I used a few effects on it, hope that's okay. Sorry ábout this ^_^

Carth offline

Postby Malkmusian » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:58 pm

Hey, Carth, can I request something? It goes by this:

Aelita (S4 Earth) is in the middle of the banner with Jeremy (S1-S3 Earth) on the left side and William (S4 Earth) on the right side.

A crowd is behind the threesome. It consists of Ulrich (S4 Earth), Odd (S4 Earth), Geddy Lee, Captain Beefheart, and Nicholas (S4).

In front of the threesome, the words "Some Gift From Heaven: Worse Than Date Movie" are in front of them.

It shall be a banner for my fanfiction that I'm trying to promote heavily.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Very special banner request

Postby Taelia » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am

I have a very special banner request. Could you make a JimxSuzanne banner for me, Carth?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:46 am

Carth, can you make a banner with odd, sam, aelita, yumi, sissi, jeremie, ulrich, sissi's cousin with like a water looking backround.
................. lllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby twilightchaos09 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:37 pm

Umm, well, I'd like a good JxA avatar. Perferably using my current avatar, if at all possible. Please and thank you even if it doesn't get made. ^.^

twilightchaos09 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Carth » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:25 pm

I really must check this thread more.

Well, I am off to work on these requests, as well as some fodder for my new wallpaper thread! And I still need to get chapter 15 of RTTP done...geez. Once RTTP is done, I'm taking a good-sized break...

Please be patient, and be assured I am working on them right now in the order they have been requested.

Oh, and yumi ulrich: by "Sissi's cousin", I assume you mean Brynja. She was Sissi's pen pal, not her cousin. Am I talking about the right person? The girl from Kadic Bombshell?

EDIT: LAME EDIT DELETE TRICK LOL

Okay, I have about a month's backlog of requests done and out the door! Enjoy them, folks.

Oh, and I give out a futile request to future requesters. Making all of these only took about an hour or so, but the images...yeah. When you request something, if you have a specific image in mind, CL or not, please, PLEASE provide it. Thank you :D

Taelia: (Though, please, take out some of your current images before adding these. Your sig is very large.)

Malky: (This one was fun.)

yumi ulrich: (I certainly hope i read these correctly. In the future, please make your requests more legible.)

LDChaosBdon: (Sorry about the image- I couldn't do much with the one you provided. Hope you still like it.)

And now for something completely different...

And then there's my favorite, my new siggy. KANKRELAT LOL. (Still links to RTTP.)
Carth offline

Postby Kamekai » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Whoa, these are good, but the OA bumpmap is kinda annoying, why not a subtly little Carth on the bottom right corner? That's what I'm gonna start doing.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

PreviousNext