Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 pm

The Lotte is back...with art!

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Lotte is back...with art!

Postby sylentnyte » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:41 pm

It was what...? Five months since I've been here?
No?..It seems like it.

Anyways, I brought some new work with me that I'm hoping you'll like..hoping..because I'm not always sure what people like.
I do my best, give me break here.

Down below you'll find a convenient link to a conveniently placed location, conveniently on your page. If you'll please place your convenient cursor on the link, it will take you the picture I have prepared for you all. As for explaination, it's a few rough sketches of a female Xana (yes it's been done to death) and Aelita in a little wardrobe upgrade.

Please enjoy. Thank you. :)

New stuff!
I did yet another revamp of her, you can see this full size at my account on DA along with other Lyoko treats.To the goods---> http://sylentnyte.deviantart.com/

Code:Portal...I blame Carth XD-> http://sylentnyte.deviantart.com/art/Co ... l-79389457
The gang+tootsie roll pops+Xana=...summer vacation? -> http://sylentnyte.deviantart.com/art/Ho ... n-64614795

More coming soon. ;)
Last edited by sylentnyte on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Writing_Addict » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:28 am

I love this a lot! (However I'm many months late...)

It's very well drawn, surprised no one has posted.
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby G-Force » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:06 am

Who cares if its been done a lot. I still get a kick out of that character.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:41 am

Female XANA is P4wn.

BTW, you done with the finished version of those sketches?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby zex marquise » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:04 am

Female manifestation of XANA, while a strange idea to me (it would never occur to me to draw XANA as a person, so your much more creative than I) certainly looks the part. Now we just need to get a Mrs. XANA/Sephiroth ship going.

I'm liking Aelita's new look. Jeremie would be tugging at his turtleneck if she wore that. He'd be like *_*. Why is Aelita so hot in her new Lyoko outfit? It's seriously starting to creep me out. I think I've reached that strange time in every otaku's life when anime starts to make one question if they're developing a lolicon. Eureka seveN isn't helping. look See what I mean? Pretty, isn't she?
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby sylentnyte » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:59 pm

Wow, thanks you guys.
Yeah, I agree, Jer would definitly love that new outfit, if it were on the show that is. I'd say I like this more than her usual get-up but I'll have to wait and see. Sometimes things take a bit to grow on me.

As for ships with Xana, I currently have her paired with Willaim. Just for kicks though, it seems to fit so well, it's even gained a following on Deviantart. Bunch if sillies.XD
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Sithking Zero » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:38 am

It is a good pairing, and honestly, with a female XANA, it works out rather nicely (even if it is slightly creepy, no matter WHAT gender XANA is. Only SLIGHTLY creepy, though.)

Besides, your XANA design is intriguing enough to warrent the attention of others. I mean, when people think of XANA, they usually think of the monsters, or of William, or of some horrible, demonic being with powers that defy comprehension.

I think the advantage YOUR XANA design has over others is it's sheer simplicity. It's just a girl with blue-seagreen hair, red eyes, and a black dress. She's quite pretty, actually. This is an advantage because you can tell things about her that wouldn't be as redily apparant otherwise (I've seen some drawings of transformers where you couldn't tell the head from the arm... just TOO complex.)

In short, she's cool, you're cool, I'm cool, Code Lyoko is cool, we cool?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby sylentnyte » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 am

Sithking Zero wrote:It is a good pairing, and honestly, with a female XANA, it works out rather nicely (even if it is slightly creepy, no matter WHAT gender XANA is. Only SLIGHTLY creepy, though.)

Besides, your XANA design is intriguing enough to warrent the attention of others. I mean, when people think of XANA, they usually think of the monsters, or of William, or of some horrible, demonic being with powers that defy comprehension.

I think the advantage YOUR XANA design has over others is it's sheer simplicity. It's just a girl with blue-seagreen hair, red eyes, and a black dress. She's quite pretty, actually. This is an advantage because you can tell things about her that wouldn't be as redily apparant otherwise (I've seen some drawings of transformers where you couldn't tell the head from the arm... just TOO complex.)

In short, she's cool, you're cool, I'm cool, Code Lyoko is cool, we cool?

Whoa..Zero, you flatter me so. :blush:

You're right though, the whole idea of her simple design is have her blend in, if she ever made her way on the Kadic campus. She looks normal, but retains her 'je ne sais quoi', the thing that makes her what she is. She has enough 'Xana-ness' that the team can pick up on. My intention was to make sure she remained simple, yet with an underlying complex nature, quirks and all.

I'm totally cool what you're saying, and that's why I love this show. So many ideas and not enough mental paper. XD
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby sylentnyte » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:21 am

Forgot to mention by the way, I have way more stuff on my DA account now. Loads of one shots, comic shorts and whatchamacallits all featuring Jer and the gang, and Xana of couse. ;) Check it out---> http://sylentnyte.deviantart.com/galler ... oko-fanart
I'm a XanaxJeremie shipper.
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet