Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

AX's CL Videos

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Which of my videos do you like best?

Xanafied Speed Demon Ulrich
No votes
Xana Carthage
No votes
Xanafied Reverse Gravity
No votes
Humurous Franz
17%
Aelita The Static DJ
No votes
Jeremy & Aelita--The Beautiful Couple
50%
I like all of them the best
No votes
I don't like any of them
33%

Total votes : 6

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:28 pm

81.) When Xana William uses the Star of Corruption, that will transform him into a demonic being as I stated before. But here's another feature I'm predicting which is that he will have (what looks like) horns on both of his shoulders.

82.) I'm predicting that the tower of the Sector 5 Replika looks like a Hellish tower surrounded by creepy Black Mantas. Inside this tower is a bunch of red interfaces. This is a tower Xana William gets translated to the real world through Code Earth (by Xana).

83.) If my previous prediction about the episode "Sleepwalkers" is wrong, then here is another prediction which is that Xana takes possession of a bunch of owls. As a result they are now electric owls. They then break into the Kadic windows with their electricity and attempt in electrifying everyone which wakes everyone in Kadic up. But once the Lyoko gang arrives at the factory and get transferrred to Lyoko, there are a herd of owls right near the supercomputer electrifying it. Also, maybe perhaps there will be some owls near the nuclear power plant as well and electrifying the plant, too.

84.) I'm predicting that if Xana William were to be in a certain sector of Lyoko and wishes to be transferred to Sector 5, he will say the word "SCIPIO" and the transport orb will make its appearance and take Xana William. But not only will the transport orb transport him to the main area of Sector 5, but the transport orb can also go inside the bottom passage leading directly to the Chamber of the Core of Lyoko. And since the way the transport orb goes inside the bottom opening and closing passage is always mathematically correct which will never result in the passage closing in on the transport orb and destroying both the transport orb and devirtualizing Xana William, that saves Xana William the trouble of entering this bottom passage himself. In addition, the transport orb can also take Xana William directly into the top passage leading to the Skid as well. But, of course, since Xana William can fly through the air by turning into a bunch of smoke, he can just simply fly inside these two passages.

Also, as revealed in the episode "The Beauty of Kadic," since Jeremy can revirtualize the Lyoko gang to any sector of Lyoko, I'm thinking that if Xana William were to be right near the core of Lyoko or near the Skid, Jeremy can revirtualize the Lyoko gang right near the core of Lyoko or near the Skid, or any part of Sector 5. Xana will also figure out a way to do the same for Xana William.

Finally, I'm predicting that there will be a new transport orb for the Sector 5 Replika (for Xana William only) which is a black transport orb with a red Xana symbol on it. When it engulfs Xana William, it gives off a purple light.

85.) Since the supercomputer that controls the Carthage Replika is like that of the original supercomputer built by Franz Hopper and contains an anti-virus for Xana, Jeremy and the Lyoko gang decide not to destroy this supercomputer. Jeremy hacks into this supercomputer and uses it in activating the one tower in the Carthage Replika green in sending a clone of himself near this other supercomputer so that the Jeremy clone can operate it in completing the anti-virus for Xana.

But it turns out that this anti-virus is a fake because it was Xana's plan in not only having the Carthage Replika remaining intact, but also because Xana was planning on using this supercomputer in programming his own RTTP so that he can use it for his own evil purposes. However, once the anti-virus has been discovered as a fake and that the Lyoko gang must now destroy this supercomputer, that's when Xana destroys the Carthage Replika before the Lyoko gang gets the chance to get translated into the real world and Xana relocates Lyoko in place of the destroyed Carthage Replika. Meaning, that the supercomputer that controlled the Carthage Replika now controls Lyoko and Lyoko is now under Xana's control.

Now since Lyoko is now under Xana's complete control and now that the core of Lyoko is corrupt and all its sectors transformed into eerie Xanafied versions with absolutely no way of bringing back Lyoko, the Lyoko gang's objective now is to destroy Lyoko. However, Xana has materialized the Corrupted Core of Lyoko into the real world where Xana's supercomputer powers the core in the real world which, in turn, powers Lyoko in the virtual world. The Lyoko gang must destroy this supercomputer. But it won't be easy at all as it is an EXTREMELY powerful supercomputer that is nearly impossible to destroy.

But Franz Hopper manages to take control of some of Xana's monsters and materialize them into the real world near this supercomputer where they will attack the Corrupted Core of Lyoko. But Xana William (along with Team Xana which are evil clones of Team Lyoko) will attack these monsters controlled by Franz Hopper and defend the Corrupted Core of Lyoko in the real world.

Now as for those other supercomputers which were destroyed, they are now rebuilt and are now this time under Franz Hopper's control. Franz Hopper creates his own Replikas. In addition, before Xana destroyed the Carthage Replika, Franz Hopper has managed to obtain the data from it and gives the data to Jeremy. But however, it is bugged data. Jeremy manages to debug this data and recreates the Sector 5 Replika. And since all the Replikas have been recreated, they are all formed together to recreate Lyoko once more (but it is Lyoko in Replika form). Also, the tower in the rebuilt Sector 5 Replika leads to the place in the real world consisting of that supercomputer that controls Xana's Lyoko.

Finally, now that the Lyoko gang goes on their missions on this Replika of Lyoko, there are also the evil version (Xana's version) of the Lyoko gang known as Team Xana who also go on their own missions on Xana's Lyoko as well. Also, when Team Xana gets transported to Xana's eerie demonic Sector 5 from whatever eerie dark Xanafied sector of Xana's Lyoko they are in, a black transport orb with a red Xana symbol on it will appear. And when it engulfs Team Xana, it gives off a purple light. Which then, this dark transport orb will take Team Xana beyond the gateway to Xana Carthage (which is either a black, red, or purple gateway [portal]) unlike the one we always saw that lead to Sector 5 which was a white gateway. And when the Lyoko gang gets translated into the real world to destroy that supercomputer that controls Xana's Lyoko, Xana William and Team Xana will be there to defend it. And as for the monsters controlled by Franz Hopper that attempt in destroying the Xanafied Core of Lyoko in the real world, Xana William as well as Team Xana will take care of these monsters as well.

86.) I'm predicting that there will be some sort of bug or something that will happen which will result in the creation of a whole bunch of towers throughout the Network. And since the Network is an upside down red city, that means there are also upside down towers as well. When deactivating an upside down tower in the Network, the Skid will dock to this upside down tower and Aelita will then energize herself inside this tower. But since the tower is upside down, Aelita has to activate her wings and fly downward towards the top platform. Which then, she will use her wings in hovering still in the air in entering Code Lyoko on the interface. Also, because it is an upside down tower, that means the tower theme music is reversed.

Now if the Skid were to run out of feul, Jeremy can activate a tower in the Network green and the Skid can dock to this green activated tower and gain feul power from it. Same thing with Xana William. Xana can activate a tower in the Network red and Xana William can dock his Skid to this red tower and gain feul power from it as well. Also, I'm thinking that there are way towers in the Network as well in which the Skid can go inside a way tower in the Network and come out of another way tower in a different area of the Network.

87.) I'm thinking that Xana will possess Aelita from the Internet. As a result, Aelita's eyes will resemble the Internet and all its immense power (in this animated gif right here): http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168 ... Aelita.gif in which her eyes are pitch black with a bunch of lasers and energy shown. Aelita (possessed from the Internet) has immense power and has the ability of firing immensly powerful dark energy orbs at Xana's monsters in making these monsters transform into more and much more gruesome and powerful monsters.

88.) I'm predicting another episode title which is "The Nexus Realm" which would deal with the center of the Network. Also, I'm thinking that Xana William is evil because he has Xana's set of keys to Lyoko which are corrupted keys in his mind. If Jeremy were to somehow find a way to de-Xanafy these keys, that would turn Xana William back to normal for a while.

89.) Now I'm also predicting that there are going to be some Hellish looking Black Mantas. A Hellish Black Manta is entirely black and looks like the head of a venus flytrap with a whole bunch of fangs with 3 tails at the end.

90.) I'm predicting another episode title which is "The Androids" in which Xana creates android versions of the Lyoko gang that the translated Lyoko gang in the real world must battle. They also have artificial looking eyes (sort of like the eyes I gave Aelita possessed from the Internet). Also, Android Aelita has the ability of taking energy from electronic equipment. For example, Android Aelita can aim her hand towards the supercomputer and suck out all its energy. In taking energy from electronic equipment, Android Aelita has much more power and can generate much more and extremely powerful artificial Energy Field orbs (including forcefields). Not only that though, she also has either metal wings or wings made of pure artificial (android) energy which she can generate. If they are metal wings, they are wings that do not flap and instead they glide and are also very sharp metal wings that the Lyoko gang has to watch out for. In addition, she has the ability of creating illusions in which the Lyoko gang in the real world will be tricked into thinking that they are in some other area of the laboratory when it is really an illusion. Finally, once Android Aelita is at the very peak of her power (due to acquiring energy from electronic equipment) she will then have the ability of aiming her hand forward in creating a dark vortex of warped energy in vanquishing things which would warp matter (things) into the vortex and convert this matter into energy as part of the dark vortex. In other words, the Lyoko gang will have to watch out for that attack of Android Aelita's as the Lyoko gang would be converted into energy as part of the dark vortex and would be vanquished forever as a result.

Now as for Android Ulrich, he has artificial metallic sabers that can get REALLY hot when he uses them in stabbing things. For example, if he were to perform a whole bunch of attacks from his sabers on a metallic wall, his sabers would become so hot that they would glow with artificial light and there would be a whole bunch of sparks from this metal wall and the metal wall would not only be demolished, but melted as well. He also has the ability of powering up his sabers with artificial hot energy (which I think would be purple light from his sabers) and then stabbing his powered up artificial metallic sabers into the wall or ground and send an Impulsive Shockwave of very hot artificial and extremely powerful fast light which would shatter things and melt them as well. And as for Android Ulrich's Supersprint, when he does it, it is so fast that it can barely be seen and happens in an instant flash of light. Also, while he is running EXTREMELY fast, he appears as an artificial figure of light (perhaps in wireframe appearance as well). But if Android Ulrich were to perform Triplicate, his 3 selves would be much more powerful. This is because they are unstable. But they can only remain as their 3 selves in only a short period of time before they have to fuse back into one person.

Now as for Android Yumi, she has some sort of magnetic telekenisis which she can use in easily opening the sealed metal doors of the factory and also in shaping (modeling) as well as crushing many types of metal into any form and also fusing pieces of metal together to create things (perhaps like robotic minions) powered by Android Yumi's magnetic telekenisis. Also, her telekenisis is so powerful that she can lift very heavy objects as well. In addition, she has the ability of telepathically communicating with the other Androids. When doing so, her voice sounds like a computerized metallic form of voice. And as for her fans, they are very sharp metal fans that can slice through virtually anything. Also, when she throws them, they fly around for a while making a noise of flying metal and they destroy many things. But not only that, they are very high voltage metallic fans in which when they destroy things, very powerful currents of purple electricity ocurrs which destroys even more things.

Finally, as for Android Odd, he has a very accurate targeting system he can use in aiming his artificial laser arrows which are homing shiny silver very hard sharp laser arrows that can pierce through virtually any type of material and also home in on virtually anything as well. And when they impact, they give off an explosion of artificial energy (light) which is silver/white light. In addition, Android Odd has electric metal claws he can use in climbing metal walls in which when he climbs the metal walls, his claws pierce through the walls and give off a bit of electricity. But not only that, Android Odd can use his claws in slicing many things which would utterly demolish those things (an attack known as "Laser Claw" which would give off destructive laser claw marks which would destroy things). In addition, he has the power of anticipation in which he can predict a person's every move and dodge it (as though reading that person's mind). And as for his shield, it is an artificial energy shield which he can use in absorbing energy attacks and sending them right back at the Lyoko gang in a blinding flash of light. And finally, he has the ability of teleportation in which he can disappear in a flash of artificial light and a bunch of computer code and reappear somewhere else in a flash of artificial light and a bunch of computer code.

91.) I'm predicting that the Sector 5 Replika orbits around the Nexus Core (or the Nexus Star) also known as "The Center Star of the Network" which is the very core of the Network. The core of the Network was created by Xana in order for Xana to have almost complete control over the Network. Within the Core of the Network is where Xana lurks. Xana has corrupted the Core of the Network which is the whole reason why the entire Network is Xanafied in the first place (with its red appearance and all those monsters). Since the Network now has controls and plans due to the fact that Xana has created this core, that means there are also the keys to the Network as well. The keys to the Network are contained within this core. Within the core of the Network is the link to the Nexus Realm (or the center of the Network). In other words, the Core of the Network leads to the very center of the Network.

Now Franz Hopper has sealed the keys to the Network away beyond some sort of gateway in the Nexus Realm that Xana has denied access to. And as for Xana William, Xana is always needing him in the eerie Xanafied Nexus Realm in order for him to operate things (interfaces and such) in the center of the Network in order for Xana to have even more control over the Network. In other words, Xana William is always being sent beyond this gigantic star (the core of the Network). In addition, Xana is always trying to get his hands on the keys to the Network, but always fails. It seems as though that Xana needs a certain someone (Aelita possessed by Xana) to deliver her set of keys to Lyoko to Xana because, together, the set of keys Aelita has and the set of keys Xana has (which are Franz Hopper's set of keys) will enable Xana to pass beyond this gateway and acquire these keys to the Network.

Now as for the keys to the Network, if Xana were to possess them, he would then have total control over the Network. If Xana were to possess the keys to the Network (which is something I'm sure will happen), the entire Network would fall apart or shut down (just like Sector 5 did in the episode "The Key"). In addition, the Digital Sea would disappear as well which would result in all communication in the world failing. And then Xana would be able to activate all the towers in the Network (NOTE: I predicted before that there would be a creation of a whole bunch of towers in the Network) in escaping into the real world for good this time in the form of a black/purple/red vortex. But however, I'm thinking that Xana William will rebel against Xana and use his sword in severing all the wires of these activated towers in which Xana William turns into a bunch of smoke and flies rapidly through the Network and rapidly severs all the wires which will result in Xana returning back inside. After which, the Network will slowly recover itself and the Digital Sea will reappear once again which will result in all communication being active again.

But once Xana has been returned back into the Network, Franz Hopper has managed to take these keys to the Network away from Xana and gives them to Aelita in which Aelita goes beyond the gateway and acquires the keys to the Network (which have been sealed back inside). Once Aelita acquires them, she will have full access to the Network and will be able to go into the Digital Sea without being devirtualized forever which means that she can fly through the Network using her angel wings and can also explore the Network on foot.

Finally, if Xana were to be somehow defeated, that would get rid of the core of the Network (in a good way though) in which the core which resembles a star would explode (which would look like a supernova explosion). Then after the supernova explosion, the Network will return completely back to normal and will no longer have any controls or plans just like how it should be.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:44 am, edited 8 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Ulrich's lil bro » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:40 pm

You're good at this! :D I mean, especially the techno/Inu/Numb one. hey, didn't you put this up on TL as well? And I saw it there too.

I couldn't help but laugh like crazy at the Humorus one. Especially what Odd and Jeremie's dad say.

:*D :*D
My Myspace

COMING SOON TO LFF AND FF.NET! A series of stories starting with "The Beginning" It all started simple but evolved into a situation the likes of which they never seen. More info later on..

W00T! TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!
Ulrich's lil bro offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:17 pm

92.) I'm predicting that the end of Code Lyoko will be a sad ending. In the end, Xana does a good deed and sacrifices himself in restoring William back to normal. Which then, of course, Jeremy materializes William into the real world which means he is now free.

But unfortunately, Xana could only sacrifice himself for William and not for Franz Hopper because there is no way of materializing Franz Hopper into the real world. Therefore, Aelita makes a choice. She chooses to live with Franz Hopper in the virtual world. As a result, Aelita becomes a virtualess form (a ball of energy like Franz Hopper which is a pink ball of energy). And these two balls of energy (Franz Hopper and Aelita) are shown flying away to live happily together.

Also, not only has Xana sacrificed himself in restoring William, but he has also sacrificed himself in creating a permanent Simulation Bubble for Franz Hopper and Aelita to live in together which is their home. Within this Simulation Bubble is Aelita's mother. Aelita is so happy to see her mother that she goes to her and hugs her tightly while shedding many tears.

Therefore, Antea, Franz, and Aelita all live happily together now. And as for this permanent Simulation Bubble, it is energized by Xana's good energy now. In other words, that means that Antea, Franz, and Aelita are also living in harmony with Xana's "spiritual afterlife energy" (the energy leftover from Xana after he sacrificed himself which is the energy that constantly powers this Simulation Bubble). Therefore, that means that Xana has sacrificed himself so that Antea, Franz, and Aeltia can live happily together forever in this bubble.

This is indeed a sad moment. It is winter and almost Christmas vacation and Jeremy, Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd had many presents prepared for Aelita (as also a celebration of Xana's defeat). Not to mention, Christmas day IS Aelita's birthday and many presents were prepared for her. But these presents serve no purpose now that Aelita has chosen to live with Franz Hopper in the virtual world.

Practically everyone from Kadic (Jim, Sissi, Delmas, Mrs. Hertz and practically everyone else) are at the factory who all know about the Lyoko gang and all their missions in fighting Xana. And since they are now also aware that Xana has turned good in the end and that Aelita now lives forever happily with her father and mother (due to the fact that Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi explained all of this to them), they (as well as Jeremy, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd) shed tears. Then after all the crying has finished, Jeremy shuts down the supercomputer for good.

Finally, after Jeremy has shut down the supercomputer, the scene then goes to a later time in which everyone is out of school because of Christmas vacation. Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi all meet their parents and get picked up to go to their homes. Even William. But even though Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi now live on with their own separate lives, Odd (who has become an extreme artist) has drawn all of them pictures of their friendship including Aelita as the main character in these pictures which are gifts from Odd that will be treasured always.

93.) I predict that Odd (or maybe even someone else) will referr to the Sector 5 Replika (Project Carthage) as "Project Spirit Realm."

94.) I'm predicting another episode title which is "Sudden Death." While Franz Hopper has Aelita in his clutches, Xana William shoots smoke towards Franz Hopper and brings Aelita out. Xana William then levitates Aelita towards him which lures Franz Hopper towards Aelita. And right before Franz Hopper grabs Aelita once more, since Franz Hopper is now within range of Xana William, Xana William then immediately releases his levitation power on Aelita which drops her and Xana William then immediately unleashes a very powerful energy wave from his sword towards Franz Hopper which ALMOST destroys him. But luckily, Jeremy manages to channel some energy in reviving Franz Hopper. Which then, of course, Franz Hopper goes back into the Digital Sea.

Finally, I'm predicting another episode title which is "Master Copy" in which Jeremy creates a copy of William's sword and gives it upgraded features and materializes it into the real world for the William clone to use in battle against Xana William in the real world. In other words, the William clone (in his normal outfit of course) will battle Xana William (translated) in the real world (with his evil Xanafied outfit and sword).

However, the William clone's sword looks different than that of Xana William's because the sword has a yellow (or green) aura around it (sort of like the aura surrounding the nurse in "Tip-Top Shape"). Also, this sword is basically made of pure energy (again, energy resembling that of the energy in "Tip-Top Shape") and is not exactly a solid sword. Not only that though, this sword is more powerful than Xana William's sword. Also, it has the ability of unleashing very powerful energy waves/blasts (again, sort of like in "Tip-Top Shape").

But however, Xana takes control of Jeremy's tower that powers the William clone's sword in the real world. (NOTE: the reason why Xana just doesn't simply take control of the tower that controls the William clone is because I'm predicting that Xana will have denied access to this tower). But once Xana takes control of this tower that powers the William clone's sword, that drains the energy of the sword. But luckily, Jeremy manages to channel some energy towards this tower in regaining control of this tower which gives the energy back for the sword. (ANOTHER NOTE: The reason why Xana just doesn't simply deactivate the tower that powers this sword is either because it is a plot device used to bring the whole "feel" of the episode "Tip-Top Shape" back. Or Jeremy has done something as to where the two auras [green and white] are working together in that if Xana were to deactivate the tower which would result in the tower being white, the white aura of the tower would actually be working for the green aura. In other words, once the green aura has disappeared, the white aura would act as the substitute for this green aura. As a result, the sword would still remain intact in the real world. But this time, maybe now possessing Franz Hopper's energy [which is white energy for the sword]. But then again, it could just be the same energy. In other words, Jeremy wouldn't channel energy in regaining control of the tower. Instead, he would just simply deactivate it).

Now if it is Franz Hopper's energy the sword will possess, then obviously Jeremy would deactivate his own tower so that it would possess Franz Hopper's energy. Same thing with the William clone. In other words, if Xana ends up taking possession of the tower that controls the William clone, Jeremy would just simply deactivate the tower instead of channeling energy in activating the tower green. Also, once Jeremy finds a way of deactivating towers without going to Lyoko, Xana has towers in the Network he uses in sending attacks into the real world (which are towers that can't be deactivated without going to the Network). Or maybe perhaps Xana will create more towers in his Replikas which are again, towers that cannot be deactivated without destroying the supercomputers that control these Replikas because I'm thinking that Aeltia has denied access to these Replika towers due to the fact that these Replikas are completely under Xana's control which means their towers as well. But as for the towers in the Network (if there are any), since Xana does not have total control over the Network, Aelita will have access to these towers.

Finally, as for the battle between the William clone and his materialized energy sword against Xana William (in translated form), the William clone ends up winning and Jeremy deactivates his tower that powers the sword which results in the sword disappearing. But if it has anything to do with that thing of the sword possessing Franz Hopper's energy I just explained above, then Jeremy would obviously have the white aura no longer working for the green aura and then deactivate his tower.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Keiji » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:41 pm

You must really like Forgotton. That's the second time you've used it in a music video.

If I were you I would have put the two halves the other way round, but oh well.

You should try and crossfade the music, to make it sound better...
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:15 pm

95.) Xana William will possess Xanafied creativity which is different from Aelita's normal creativity because Xana William can turn a Sector 5 pedestal red which is something Aelita herself cannot do. In addition, Xana William would meditate just like Aelita (and perhaps even sing like her when using his Xanafied creativity).

Now as for that star upgrade I mentioned (which was the star having the ability of altering a bunch of terrain in a flash of white light for Aelita), maybe it will be for Xana William instead in which he takes that star off of Aelita's wrist and has Xana upgrade it. As a result, Xana William has his own evil star bracelet on his wrist. He can then press it which would result in a creepy flash of eerie purple Xanafied light from the star which would alter a bunch of terrain into eerie Xanafied looking terrain.

Also, Xana wishes for Xana William to use this star on his wrist in permanently transforming Xana's entire Replika's into eerie Xanafied versions. But that would require a lot of power for the star. As a result, Xana will have to channel some energy for the star to use its Xanafied creativity. Then, for example, if Xana William were to permanently transform the Forest Replika into an eerie Xanafied version, the entire Replika would look very eerie and dark and its trees would look like gray dead looking trees.

Finally, there is a new name for this star on Xana William's wrist which is known as the "Star of Corruption."

96.) I'm also predicting that Xana William will go into a meditation pose (like how Aelita did in the Ice Sector in "The Beauty of Kadic") and meditate on finding where Franz Hopper is hiding. As a result of deep meditation, Xana William will have a vision of where Franz Hopper is hiding and will then attempt to pursue him.

97.) I'm predicting that Xana will create a fake tower in an attempt to send the Lyoko gang into Virtual Limbo (an exception with Aelita I think) who will be delivered into the Digital Sea to lure out Franz Hopper while the others are in Virtual Limbo. However, I'm thinking that Franz Hopper will bring the Lyoko gang back from Virtual Limbo before it's too late.

98.) As for the Star of Corruption's other ability of transforming Xana William into a demonic looking being with wings, I'm thinking that they will be spiked wings.

99.) I'm predicting another episode which is "Crash Landing" in which the supercomputer that controls the Sector 5 Replika (which is inside of a space station), this space station lands on planet Earth. I'm thinking that it will land somewhere near where William's father lives which will be in a city with gray buildings. Also, Xana William will get translated into the real world through Code: Earth by Xana in the Sector 5 Replika tower (since obviously the space station is now on planet Earth). But since the space station is obviously in space now, maybe he will get translated through Code: Space instead.

Also, I'm thinking that inside this space station is where Xana will manufacture android versions of the Lyoko gang in which the Lyoko gang has to battle.

100.) I'm predicting that Aelita's birthday will be when Xana is destroyed. Or it could be in Antea's diary (which is something Jeremy found and has been keeping it as a surprising secret). Or it could even be in a hidden entry by Franz Hopper that, again, Jeremy has been keeping as a surprising secret.

101.) I'm predicting that the William clone will end up being powered by a white tower which will give the William clone Franz Hopper's energy. Also, Franz Hopper has obtained William's virtual data (the virtual data of the good William we saw in "Final Round"). As a result, the white tower that powers this William clone contains this data. Meaning, that if there were to be some Xana attack on the school or the factory, the William clone can actually morph into the good virtual William in the real world (who will actually look like that of the good William in "Final Round") and save the day. And when he morphs, he morphs like Xana Odd did in "Revelation" in which the William clone bursts into white energy and transforms into the virtual William. Also, since he contains Franz Hopper's power due to the fact that he is powered by a white tower, the morphed William clone has the ability of shooting white smoke from his hands (which consists of white electricity) which can de-Xanafy things/people and also heal as well. Meaning that if someone were to be injured, the morphed William clone can levitate and engulf this person in white smoke which would heal this person.

In addition, the morphed William clone has the ability of boosting himself like a rocket with his white smoke and also turning into a bunch of white smoke. Also, I'm thinking that if the supercomputer were to be damaged (obviously externally and internally), this morphed William clone can turn into a bunch of white smoke and actually go inside the supercomputer and heal it which would result in the entire supercomptuer glowing with healing white energy.

I'm also thinking that the morphed William clone can make his sword appear in a puff of white smoke and can also make it disappear as well in a puff of white smoke and can also unleash very powerful energy waves from his sword.

But however, if the William clone doesn't have the ability to morph into his virtual form in the real world, then obviously, he would be in his virtual form in the virtual world and would possess his white smoke powers. Also, if Franz Hopper were to run out of energy, then the William clone can engulf Franz Hopper with his white smoke which would give Franz back his energy. But however, Xana William can use his smoke though in engulfing Franz Hopper in draining his energy.

Now I'm also thinking that the William clone's sword also has an absorbing device like that of Xana William's. The William clone will absorb Franz Hopper into his sword which will result in the sword glowing white and having immense power in which the William clone can vanquish a whole bunch of monsters by unleashing extremely powerful bright white electric energy waves (energy waves that obviously contain Franz Hopper's energy). Also, the white Franzified sword can be wielded by the William clone at lightning speed as if the William clone isn't wielding the sword, but it's as if the sword is wielding itself (the sword being wielded by Franz Hopper). In addition, if Xana has activated a tower in the sector that the William clone is in, the William clone can then stab his Franzified sword into the ground and send Franz Hopper's pulsations (which are extremely powerful white electric energy waves that contain Franz Hopper's white pulsations) everywhere which would deactivate Xana's tower(s) in that sector. Or it could even be a bunch of white vines send throughout the entire sector in deactivating Xana's towers in that sector (vines containing Franz Hopper's pulsations).

Also, I'm thinking that the William clone will shatter Xana William's sword in battle and stab his Franzified sword directly into the Xana symbol on Xana William's chest which will result in Xana William being devirtualized in a different way in which Xana William will scream while we get to see him slowly being vanquished away in a bunch of white electric light. This type of devirtualization will result in Xana William being severly weakened and will ensure that he will not make his appearance for a while (but only temporary though). Which then, of course, after defeating Xana William, the William clone then releases Franz Hopper from his sword.

Now as for the William clone translated into the real world in his virtual form, he will, again, possess his white smoke powers. Also, he will be able to turn into a bunch of white smoke and enter one of Xana's supercomputers in de-Xanafying it and destroying it as well in which the supercomputer would glow white and then explode. And as for the William clone's sword in the real world, maybe Franz Hopper can activate a tower or two in making the sword even more powerful than it already is. And in the virtual world, maybe the William clone won't absorb Franz Hopper into his sword. Perhaps instead Franz Hopper will create a program in whch he will activate a tower or two in that the energy will be directed towards the William clone's sword in which the absorbing device on his sword would absorb the energy from Franz's tower(s).

102.) I'm predicting that Xana William's sword will be able to take in energy from towers. For example, Xana will create a program in which he can activate a tower or two and direct the energy towards Xana William's sword in that the energy absorbing device (that white orb with a Xana symbol on it) on his sword will pick up on the energy from Xana's activated tower(s) and will absorb this energy into his sword. And once this energy is absorbed, Xana William's sword is now powered up and he can now unleash very powerful eerie Xanafied energy waves from his sword. But here's another thing which is that he can power up his sword red and stab it into the ground which will result in the vines that are on Xana William's sword growing out from the sword and then being sent through the ground throughout virtually the entire sector (vines that are pulsating with Xana's red energy from the sword). And depending on how much energy the sword has absorbed, the vines can travel really fast and can have extreme pulsations. Also, these vines give off Xana's pulsations everywhere and Xanafied energy that is absorbed by the wires which would then result in the activation of multiple towers in that sector. Then of course, these activated towers can be used by Xana in sending attacks into the real world.

Therefore, what we will see is Xana William's bright red sword embedded in the ground and all these vines pulsating with red energy throughout the ground. However though, it does take some time for the vines to activate multiple towers. As a result, Xana William will have to guard his embedded sword until the towers are activated. And once the towers have been fully activated, that's when he can take his powered up sword from the ground (obviously since enough Xanafied energy has been generated throughout the entire sector and keeps the towers active). But however, Ulrich could power up both of his sabers and stab them into that absorbing device on Xana William's sword which would result in the the sword losing its power and the vines disappearing which would result in the towers not being activated red (providing that Ulrich did this just in time though). Which means that if that absorbing device on Xana William's sword were to be fully damaged (which would be quite hard for the Lyoko gang to do), then that would prevent the sword from being powered by the towers Xana activated which would result in the sword losing that power as a result. Also, when Xana William is translated into the real world, I'm thinking that Xana can activate tower(s) on the Replika in which Xana Willliam got translated in powering Xana William's sword in the real world as well. But again, if that absorbing device were to be fully damaged, then that would result in the sword no longer possessing the Xanafied energy from those tower(s).

Now when wielding his sword when powered by Xana's tower(s), Xana William feels the very power of this sword and has the ability of wielding his sword much more faster, with much more ease, and with much more accuracy in that the entire sword will turn glow red and then can be wielded by Xana William at lightning speed. Therefore, it's as if Xana William isn't wielding his sword, but it's as if the sword is wielding itself in that the sword will power up red from the energy of Xana's tower(s) and will become completely energized in that it can be easily wielded at lightning speed since the Xanafied energy of the sword is what wields the sword at lightning speed. Because of this, I'm predicting that if Ulrich were to use both of his sabers in blocking against Xana William's powered up sword, that will shatter both of his sabers and instantly devirtualize Ulrich.

103.) I'm predicting another episode title which is "Death Grip" in which the vines from Xana William's sword take hold of Franz Hopper and slowly drain his energy.

104.) I'm predicting another episode which is "The Kadic Eclipse" in which that space station somehow creates an eclipse near Kadic. Or it could just be that William will meditate (like he did in the episode "Double Take") in creating an eclipse near Kadic while a bunch of monsters are translated into the real world near Kadic.

105.) Also, I'm predicting that the vines from Xana William's sword have absorbing powers as well which the Lyoko gang has to watch out for because if they were to get caught by these vines, it would be something like in the episode "Missing Link" in which their DNA code is stolen and they can't return back to Earth. Or it could be that these vines give the Lyoko gang bugs that will somehow endanger them in that they could be devirtualized forever.

106.) I'm predicting that Xana William will stab his sword directly into the Skid which will result in the sword glowing red (or that white orb with a Xana symbol on it) glowing red which will result in a whole bunch of vines growing out of Xana William's embedded sword. These vines will consume the Skid and will result in that either the vines take in energy from the Skid, the vines implant a virus into the Skid, or it could be that the vines are extremely powerful and will crush the Skid in which they will all grow right through the Skid and will shatter many parts of the Skid.

Luckily though, I think that Yumi will use her fans in slicing away these vines or maybe Ulrich will with his swords. Or it could be that Ulrich will stop the vines at their source which is that white orb with a Xana symbol on it by stabbing his sabers into this orb.

107.) I'm predicting that white orb with a Xana symbol on it on Xana William's sword leads to another "world" which is a very creepy and eerie Xanafied world (or "dimension") which is a place where Xana has imprisoned William's essence.

108.) Here's another prediction which is that vines will grow out of Xana William's sword and will take hold of the Lyoko gang and take away their essence. Once these vines have acquired their essence, the vines then go back to Xana William's sword and absorb their essence into that white orb with a Xana symbol on it (which I said lead to another "dimension"). In other words, William's (as well as the Lyoko gang's) essence are sealed inside Xana William's sword and the Lyoko gang are now lifeless vessels under the control of Xana.

However though, Franz Hopper chooses to enter this dimension (which is likely some unknown hidden place in the Network) by absorbing himself inside Xana William's sword and freeing the Lyoko gang's essence which results in Xana William's sword exploding (shattering) and the Lyoko gang's essence being restored back to them. But unfortunately, Franz Hopper couldn't free William's essence because his essence was well hidden somewhere and also maybe perhaps because Franz Hopper couldn't stay in this dimension too long because of the fact that he, too, would be imprisoned by Xana.

Now Xana William's sword is only merely a link to this other dimension (or hidden place in the Network). Meaning that if Xana William's sword were to be shattered, it would just shatter. In other words, nothing otherworldy or cosmic will happen if it were to shatter.

Now since Xana William has absorbed Aelita's essence as well into his sword, that means that Xana has taken Aelita's keys. Unfortunately, Franz could only restore her essence and couldn't restore these keys to her since Xana now possesses them. And because Xana now possesses these keys, that means that Xana William now possesses Xanafied creativity (a dark form of Aelita's creativity) and also now has the ability of firing dark energy blasts.

Therefore, there is now a new way of luring Franz out of the Digital Sea besides Xana William throwing Aelita into the Digital Sea which is that he can now make vines grow out of his sword in an attempt to absorb the essence of the Lyoko gang which would lure Franz out of the Digital Sea. However though, Franz Hopper has become more powerful (acquired much more energy) and now possesses attack abilities which is the ability to split into smaller orbs and also the ability of energy flare in which Franz Hopper would flare up and unleash a blinding flash of "anti-Xana" light which is destructive light that would blow Xana William away including Xana's monsters. Though this "Energy Flare" does require some energy from Franz Hopper and also takes some time as well. In addition, Franz Hopper can perform Energy Flare as a bunch of smaller orbs as well which would result in these small orbs unleashing blinding destructive light which is destructive to Xana William and Xana's monsters. Not only that, I'm predicting that Franz Hopper can flare up in becoming a bright ball of destructive energy and attack Xana William and Xana's monsters head on in which he would fly towards them which would vanquish them (the monsters would be vanquished easily. But it will take a little more in order to devirtualize Xana William). And as for Franz Hopper's energy flare, I'm thinking that maybe Franz Hopper's Energy Flare can also deactivate Xana's towers as well.

109.) I'm predicting that the Sector 5 Replika will return (due to the fact that perhaps there is another space station with another supercomputer under Xana's control). Once it returns, Xana will want to transform the Replika of the 5th territory into an eerie Xanafied version to Xana's liking. How Xana will accomplish this is that Xana William will use the Star of Corruption on his wrist in permanently transforming the entire Sector 5 Replika. But in order to do that, the Star of Corruption requires a lot of power.

As a result, the supercomputer screen in the space station (the labtop screen) will show the Star of Corruption along with a bunch of data next to it. Meaning, that this supercomputer is giving the Star of Corruption all the necessary power in order to permanently transform the Sector 5 Replika.

Once the Star of Corruption has acquired the necessary power, Xana William will then raise his wrist and press the star which will result in an immense flash of eerie Xanafied purple light from the star which transforms the entire Sector 5 Replika. We get to see everything--all the blue pedestals and walls being transformed into red pedestals and walls. Not to mention, the Creepers get transformed as well into very eerie dark Xanafied looking Creepers (which are perhaps black Creepers).

110.) I'm predicting two more episode titles which are "Satellite Control" and "William Onboard." I'm thinking that Xana will take control of multiple satellites in which Xana uses those gray balls with spikes on them in taking control of multiple satellites. In other words, we will see a whole bunch of satellites under Xana's control orbiting Earth.

Now I'm thinking that there are going to be towers in the Network. Meaning, that Xana can now perform attacks on any part of the world. How Xana would do this is that he would use one of his hacked satellites in viewing in on a certain part of the world which would result in the satellite acquiring information about this certain part of the world. After which, Xana would then use this information from the satellite in activating a tower in the Network which would send Xana's attack over to that part of the world.

Now since the Network is an upside down red city, that means there are also upside down towers as well. When deactivating an upside down tower in the Network, the Skid will dock to this upside down tower and Aelita will then energize herself inside this tower. But since the tower is upside down, Aelita has to activate her wings and fly downward towards the top platform. Which then, she will use her wings in hovering still in the air in entering Code Lyoko on the interface which would result in Xana's attack he sent on a certain part of the world being deactivated. Also, because it is an upside down tower, that means the tower theme music is reversed.

Now I'm thinking that, obviously, there are going to be many satellites under Xana's control due to those gray balls with spikes on them. But I'm thinking that for every satellite under Xana's control is a tower in the Network linked to that satellite (or maybe perhaps more than one tower, I don't know). Meaning, that if one of Xana's hacked satellites were to be destroyed, then that would destroy a tower in the Network (the tower that was linked to that satellite). Also, because of the fact that the more satellites Xana takes control of, the more control Xana has over the Network, that would mean it would actually be necessary to destroy some of Xana's hacked satellites in order to prevent him from having full control over the Network (which, if he were to have full control over the Network, he would then be able to access the keys to the Network and escape into the real world providing that there are any keys to the Network). In other words, I change my mind about how Xana would access the keys to the Network which is that even if Xana were to have full access to the Network due to him having control over the neccessary amount of satellites, Xana would still need to work hard in accessing the keys to the Network. The keys to the Network would allow Xana to escape into the real world for good which would result in all the towers in the Network being activated red.

But even if one of Xana's hacked satellites were to be destroyed which would result in the tower linked to it being destroyed, Xana could just take control of another satellite which would result in another tower being created in place of the tower that got destroyed (or maybe it would be created somewhere else in the Network).

Also, Xana can now translate Xana William to any part of the world as well using the same method of using a satellite in viewing in on a certain part of the world and using this information in translating Xana William to this certain part of the world through the tower that is linked to this satellite obviously. But however, if Xana were to just translate Xana William through the tower that is linked to this satellite without even using the satellite in acquiring information about a certain part of the world, then that would translate Xana William inside this satellite since obviously the tower is linked with this satellite. Also, I'm thinking that maybe there are some of Xana's hacked satellites that need reprogramming (or maybe even many of them). Therefore, Xana will translate Xana William inside Xana's hacked satellites in order for Xana William to operate their controls in reprogramming them (the hacked satellites of Xana that Xana can't fully reprogram himself and requires Xana William to do so).

Now if Xana were to use a satellite in sending his own attack to a certain part of the world and the tower that Xana activated is nearly impossible to find, Franz Hopper (or even Jeremy) will attempt in hacking into Xana's satellite (which will be very hard to do). Once hacked, that will allow Jeremy access to the Network instantly to that one tower that is linked with this satellite. Jeremy will then have full access to this tower linked with this satellite since Jeremy has hacked into this satellite. Which means that he will then be able to deactivate this tower. But however, Jeremy deactivating this tower could even prove to be a hard task as well. Also, once this satellite is hacked, it can't be hacked for very long because Xana will quickly regain control of this satellite.

Now I'm thinking that while Xana William is inside one of Xana's satellites reprogramming it, the Lyoko gang will be translated to this satellite and battle Xana William. But however, Xana will translate monsters (such as Creepers and Mantas) inside this satellite in order to battle the Lyoko gang. Now the Lyoko gang's objective in this satellite is to prevent Xana William from reprogramming it and also to destroy those gray balls with spikes on them which have control of the satellite. If the Lyoko gang were to destroy these gray balls with spikes, then Xana would no longer have control of this satellite. However though, Xana could just send in some more balls with spikes and take control of this satellite once again.

Right now, the Lyoko gang's mission is to have Aelita deactivate towers in the Network and then get translated into the satellites to destroy those gray balls with spikes. And as for Xana William in his Nav Skid who will try to destroy the Skid, the two Lyoko warriors who remained at the Skid will separate into Nav Skids in order to battle Xana William. Meaning that it will be Nav Skid action in protecting the Skid. But if Xana William is already at a satellite, then there would be the two Lyoko warriors protecting the Skid from Kongre Eels and Rekins.

Now I'm thinking that there is a very huge satellite under Xana's control that has 4 towers in the Network linked with it. And I'm thinking that Xana has reprogrammed it in which it can view on 4 different places on Earth at once which would result in those 4 towers being activated by Xana and Xana's 4 attacks being sent to those 4 places in the real world. Therefore, the Lyoko gang must be translated to this satellite where they must destroy those gray balls with spikes which would get rid of Xana's control of this satellite and would then allow Franz or Jeremy to hack into it in directly accessing those 4 towers in the Network in deactivating those towers.

I'm also thinking though that there are also some satellites under Xana's control that are not linked with any towers whatsoever in the Network (which would be satellites only used for shooting lasers and such at Earth and not satellites used for viewing in on places in the real world. Because those satellites that are used by Xana in viewing in on places in the real world for Xana to perform his attacks are satellites linked with towers in the Network since Xana uses those towers in acquiring the information from those satellites in order to perform his attacks on those places in the real world).

Now since it turns out that there are these types of satellites not linked with any towers in the Network and since it turns out that Xana just keeps sending in more and more of those gray balls with spikes in regaining control of his satellites, it turns out that the Lyoko gang's mission is to destroy these satellites (well, at least, as a last resort if Xana is about to have total control over the Network. And obviously, these other satellites that are not linked with any towers in the Network which are satellites that are going to shoot lasers at Earth, these satellites must obviously be destroyed. The Lyoko gang may and try to destroy those gray balls with spikes, but that will be useless as more of them will be sent in).

Therefore, I'm thinking that Jeremy will find a way to translate the Skid into the real world (actually, into outer space). The Lyoko gang would then be energized from Earth into the Skid in outer space. The Skid will then be used in outer space to destroy those dangerous satellites that are not linked with any towers in the Network (including those other satellites if Xana is about to have total control over the Network). However, Xana will also translate Xana William's Skid into outer space and have Xana William energized from Earth into it as well in order to destroy the Skid in outer space. In addition, Xana will have a bunch of translated monsters into outer space as well (preferrably Black Mantas and Creepers). In addition, besides satellites, I'm also thinking that there are space shuttles as well that the Lyoko gang will explore in which the Skid will dock to a space shuttle. Also, I'm thinking that there is a biosatellite (or maybe more of them) which are aquatic satellites that contain real live Mantas inside. In addition, these biosatellites (or biosatellite) contains possessed astronauts performing experiments (just like how in the Amazon there were possessed scientists with real live Tarantulas).

Now here's another thing I'm predicting which is that there is a GIANT gray sphere floating in outer space that the Lyoko gang must explore and use the Skid to go inside this sphere and explore it.

Now since Xana can translate Xana William to any part of the world by using the same method of using satellites in sending his attacks, that means that the Lyoko gang must be translated to wherever Xana William is at in order to battle him. Therefore, Franz Hopper must hack into his own satellite (though I'm not sure Franz will be able to create a tower in the Network that links to his satellite). As a result, Franz might have to use one of Xana's towers in the Network to link to his satellite. After which, Franz would then use his hacked satellite in viewing in on the exact location Xana William is at on Earth and acquire this information from his satellite which Jeremy will use in translating the Lyoko gang to the part of the real world Xana William is at through the tower of Xana's that is currently linked with Franz Hopper's controlled satellite.

However though, Xana will want to either take control of Franz Hopper's hacked satellite or destroy it. Therefore, the gang must act fast in defeating Xana William on Earth. Also, in addition to Franz Hopper taking control of his own satellite in translating the Lyoko gang to where Xana William is at, Franz (or maybe Jeremy this time) will take control of a special type of killer satellite (a type of satellite Xana himself is unable to take control of due to the fact that these were special satellites intentionally developed by the russians/project carthaginians to destroy Xana's hacked satellites in case Xana were to turn evil [which he did of course]. Therefore, maybe only Franz can take control of this type of satellite and not Jeremy himself, I'm not sure). But anyway, Franz takes control of a special type of killer satellite in an attempt to destroy the satellite Xana used in translating Xana William because if that satellite were to be destroyed, that would then result in the tower that links to that satellite disappearing and Xana William being brought back into the virtual world as a result. But Franz Hopper has to be careful in that his killer satellite doesn't end up being destroyed by one of Xana's satellites.

Now obviously, if the Lyoko gang were to be on a mission in outer space in the Skid while Xana William is translated somewhere on Earth, the Skid would be used in destroying the satellite Xana used in translating Xana William. And as for those other dangerous satellites under Xana's control that have no towers in the Network linking to them (which threaten Earth), the Lyoko gang is not all alone because Franz Hopper will take control of these special type of killer satellites in destroying these satellites of Xana's. But again, Franz Hopper has to be careful that his killer satellites don't get destroyed by Xana's satellites and also, the Skid has to also be careful of laser shots from Xana's satellites as well.

Finally, when Xana ends up using multiple satellites in performing multiple attacks around the world, that's when everything will become a "Satellite War" in which Franz Hopper takes control of multiple satellites of his own (multiples of those special type of killer satellites developed by the russians/project carthaginians including multiples of other destructive satellites of his own) in shooting lasers and such at Xana's controlled satellites (those controlled satellites of his that he used in performing multiple attacks around the world) including those other destructive satellites of Xana's (which I said were satellites that endangered the entire planet and were satellites that were not linked with any towers in the Network). In addition though, Franz Hopper's satellites will be shot down by Xana's. Therefore, with the Lyoko gang on their missions in the Skid in outer space destroying Xana's hacked satellites, they have to be careful of all these lasers fired around. Not to mention, Xana William in his Nav Skid in outer space attacking the Skid in trying to prevent the destruction of Xana's satellites. Also, there are Xana's translated monsters in outer space (Black Mantas and Creepers preferrably) which the Lyoko gang also has to be aware of. And again, since Xana is about to take complete control over the Network (by obviously taking over the necessary amount of satellites), this is why a satellite war is required in a sheer effort to destroy those hacked satellites of Xana before Xana gets the chance of total control over the Network.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:37 am, edited 7 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Keiji » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:13 am

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I am going to go ahead and predict your thoughts on my video:

You just wasted your time. Those were not my thoughts on your video.

I liked both songs. However, they should have switched around because bad things always go before good things. It just doesn't make sense to put it the way you did.

And yes, you can easily crossfade the tracks. Just do it in something like Audacity or Goldwave, then import the entire MP3 into WMM as a single audio track.

The video was long enough anyway. And I didn't find the clips boring. So it doesn't need making any longer.
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:40 pm

111.) I'm predicting another episode title which is "Future Frenzy." Also, I'm predicting that "Welcome to Xana Carthage" (perhaps the return of the Sector 5 Replika) will appear on the supercomputer. But immediately once "Welcome to Xana Carthage" appears, there is some very early primitive tribal type music that occurs. After which, a whole bunch of words appear on the supercomputer screen which are words spoken by Aelita. I think she talks about her mother along with some other things as well (perhaps pertaining to Xana Carthage). And as for this very early primitive tribal type music, perhaps this is a new type of music that will be used in the final episode of Code Lyoko.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Keiji » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:36 pm

Yeah, that version is a lot better. Although, I think there is a glitch in the middle as there are a few clips out of place but it may just be my computer.

About the crossfades: Maybe you should get your computer fixed then?

By the way, could you watch my music video (it's in another topic) and tell me what you think of it?
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:20 pm

112.) I'm predicting that the Kalamar will be materialized into the real world (the factory) where it will go into that one room containing the supercomputer. The Kalamar will then implant a virus of Xana's into the supercomputer in order for Xana to have full control of the supercomputer and control over Lyoko as a result. In addition, I'm predicting that the Kalamar can implant a virus into the Skid as well which will send the Skid on a collision course.

113.) I'm predicting that Xana William will be able to kneel on his knees and meditate like Aelita in creating a demonic rift of black/purple or red energy which leads somewhere.

In addition, I'm predicting that in the episode 89 "Fly Away," the Mountain Sector Replika tower is well hidden and is at a VERY high altitude (perhaps somewhere on top of a giant mountain). This tower will be activated in sending monsters to the real world. As a result, Aelita will have to fly VERY high away for a long time in reaching this tower which is at a VERY high altitude in deactivating this tower.

Now as for the return of the Scyphozoa, I'm thinking it might be used in acquiring the energy of the defensive shield of the Skid and then implant this energy into Xana William's Skid which would give his Skid immense defensive shield power. As a result, Xana William can now activate the defensive shield around his Skid and crash right through pedestals in the Network without his Skid getting a single scratch.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Keiji » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:36 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Also, I am thinking of having my operating system (Windows Me) upgraded to Windows XP someday.

You should do that as soon as possible. Windows Me is the worst operating system ever made.
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:29 pm

114.) The Scyphozoa will make its reappearance and this time it has very powerful electric tentacles which are capable of unleashing very powerful electricity (which is either red or purple electricity). It can use its power of electricity in immobilizing the Lyoko gang (or maybe perhaps its electricity is also capable of devirtualizing the Lyoko gang or even giving the Lyoko gang bugs which would threaten in devirtualizing them forever). Also, this Scyphozoa has very powerful magnetic tentacles as well. It can use its magnetic tentacles in taking Ulrich's sabers right out of his hands in which his sabers would be drawn to the Scyphozoa's magnetic tentacles (and then maybe perhaps shattered into bits which are bits that would fly around the Scyphozoa which the Scyphozoa can use in "throwing" at the Lyoko gang or anything else which would result in these metal bits being thrown extremely hard and would embed into things very hard as well).

In addition, its magnetic tentacles can also be used in sucking out information much more faster. But not only that, it can use its magnetic tentacles in moving a whole bunch of metal things around (like with the example of Ulrich's sabers I gave) which would result in a whole bunch of metal things flying around the Scyphozoa (as if there is some sort of magnetic field around the Scyphozoa which is moving all these things around).

But here's another thing which is that this Scyphozoa will eventually give Aelita a newfound power which is the ability to modify gravity (an ability known as "Gravity Field").
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Reesane » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:45 pm

Rob wrote:
Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Also, I am thinking of having my operating system (Windows Me) upgraded to Windows XP someday.

You should do that as soon as possible. Windows Me is the worst operating system ever made.

So THAT'S where all of those jokes came from.....
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:50 am

115.) I'm predicting that the two pieces of music from the Subdigitals in episode 89 will be used in the final episode of Code Lyoko. I'm also predicting that maybe there will be no way of materializing William nor Franz.

I'm predicting that Xana William will battle the Lyoko gang in the real world in the final episode. But Xana will be defeated at the exact same time Xana William is devirtualized in the real world. As a result, Xana could not bring Xana William back (since Xana has obviously been defeated). As a result, that traps Xana William in Virtual Limbo. But Yumi will have telekinetic contact with Xana William while he's in Virtual Limbo and Xana William will tell Yumi what to do to bring him back. In the end, Yumi enters Virtual Limbo and reaches out towards Xana William in an attempt to bring him back. But unfortuanetly, he disappears (is deleted). So does Yumi.

However, William's essence still remains and "echoes" out to Yumi (who is now in essence form as well). But unfortunately, there is no way of bringing back William (including Yumi). However though, there is a Simulation Bubble created by Franz Hopper (the energy leftover from Franz Hopper after Xana's defeat) which is a Simulation Bubble for Yumi and William to live in happily together. I'm predicting that Tokyo Japan (Yumi's true home) will be inside this Simulation Bubble and Yumi will meet her parents and William will meet his parents as well. Also, I'm predicting that for the time being, Yumi and William will be some place where an old woman is there taking care of them.

Also, since there is no way of materializing Franz Hopper into the real world, Franz has also created another Simulation Bubble for Aelita and her mother to live in happily together (which is her old home). As for Franz Hopper, he may or may not be in this Simulation Bubble because maybe perhaps he can only act as the energy powering these two Simulation Bubbles he created and thus cannot be in the Simulation Bubble he created for Aelita. Or maybe perhaps he can.

Now as for Ulrich and Odd, I'm predicting that Odd will get expelled from Kadic because of his dog Kiwi and will be forced to live back with his family. And as for Ulrich, because of his bad grades, I'm thinking that he, too, will be expelled from Kadic and move far away. Or maybe perhaps Ulrich will choose to live in the Simulation Bubble Franz created for William and Yumi. And as for Odd, maybe he will choose to live in the Simulation Bubble Franz created for Aelita, thus having the entire Lyoko gang living on Lyoko in these two Simulation Bubbles.

Finally, I'm predicting that Jeremy will be the only one left with gifts from Odd in order for Jeremy to always treasure and remember the friendship they have. Also, I'm predicting that Jeremy's dad will pick him up and he will go to the School of Gifted Children. Another thing I'm predicting is that there will be a certain clip from Season 1 introduced in the final episode of Code Lyoko which is a clip from the episode "Just in Time" and also maybe "Franz Hopper" as well.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Keiji » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:28 am

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Now just to let you know, when I try and open up Inkscape, it won't open up and these are the things that come up:

Error: Pango-ERROR**. Unable to create Win32 cairo scaled font. This means out of memory or a cairo/fontconfig/FreeType bug aborting...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Runtime Error! Program C:/PROGRAM FILES/INKSCAPE/INKSCAPE.EXE. abnormal program termination.

Error: Pango-WARNING (recursed)**. couldn't load font "MS Sans Serif 8". falling back to "Sans 8", expect ugly output. aborting...

Well, I have no idea about the first two errors, but if it can't find the MS Sans Serif font, then there is definately something wrong with your computer. I suggest you upgrade as soon as possible.
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Astro-Xana » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:14 pm

116.) I'm predicting another episode title which is "Hopeless Act."

117.) I'm predicting that Ulrich will point both of his sabers towards Xana William and then let them go. Immediately after Ulrich lets his sabers go, instead of them falling to the ground, they then levitate and then fly forward towards Xana William. This was Yumi hiding behind Ulrich using her telekenisis on Ulrich's swords. However, Xana William manages to catch both of Ulrich's sabers.

118.) I'm predicting that once Aelita enters an activated tower on Lyoko and enters Code Lyoko. Once the RTTP is launched, the Lyoko gang has actually been trapped on another Lyoko (a Replika of Lyoko created by Xana) which is obviously a world parallel to Lyoko. Even Franz Hopper himself has been trapped on this Replika of Lyoko. An exception though being with Aelita.

Now this Replika of Lyoko has a corrupted core powered by Xana himself (or maybe this could even be the core of Xana himself). Also, all the towers on this Replika of Lyoko are all red. Xana uses the power of these red towers in sending a huge wave of red energy (which is a modification of the white wave of energy from episode 90 by Xana). The Lyoko gang notice this huge wave of red energy and get consumed by it and become possessed by Xana as a result. In addition, Franz Hopper becomes possessed as well and becomes a ball of red and black energy and absorbs himself into Xana William's sword which results in Xana William's sword having immense power now.

Now Jeremy virtualizes Aelita and the William clone to Lyoko where Jeremy uses the energy of the white towers in sending a bright white energy wave in consuming them which Franzifies them (possesses them through Franz Hopper's energy which results in Aelita and the William clone having bright white Xana symbols in their eyes).

Franzified Aelita and the Franzified William clone get translated to this Replika of Lyoko where they battle Xana William and the possessed Lyoko gang. Now the Franzified William clone must destroy the core of Xana (which is the core of this Replika of Lyoko) which would not only destroy this Replika of Lyoko and destroy Xana as well, but it would also free Franz Hopper including the Lyoko gang who were under Xana's control. In addition, Xana William will be free as well.

Finally, if there is no Replika of Lyoko, then maybe Xana will modify the energy wave (in which it would become a red energy wave) which would result in Xana having control of the supercomputer which would mean Xana would now have control of Lyoko. Because of that, the core of Lyoko would now be corrupt, all the towers would now be red, and the RTTP would now be bugged up.

119.) I'm predicting that in the end, Franz will choose to remain in the virtual world due to the fact that if he were to be materialized into the real world, he (along with Aelita) would be taken away. As a result, there is no way of materializing Franz Hopper into the real world because of this and Aelita makes the choice of living with Franz Hopper in the virtual world.

120.) Ok, here's an idea for Season 5 I came up with. I'm thinking that the end of Season 4 will involve the Lyoko gang including Franz Hopper thinking that Xana has been defeated once and for all. However, the beginning of Season 5 would involve that Xana has actually acquired a human form and has secretly escaped into the real world. When Xana acquired his human form, he went into a tower and used Code Earth in materializing himself into the real world. But there is no activated tower keeping Xana in the real world since he materialized himself into the real world as a solid human form.

Now the beginning of Season 5 also involves that the factory has been torn down at last (including the supercomputer which means Lyoko is now gone). And as for Xana who is a super being in the real world (who looks gothic), he pretends to be a normal human being in the public world, but secretly causes destruction. And everyone is unaware that it is Xana who caused this destruction (including the Lyoko gang who are now young adults). But it is eventually discovered that it is Xana.

As a result, the Lyoko gang builds a new supercomputer (and new scanners) somewhere else and Jeremy creates a new virtual world with towers in order for the Lyoko gang to get translated into the real world through these towers in order to battle Xana in the real world. Now as for this new virtual world, it is going to have new monsters programmed by Xana. Also, as for Franz Hopper, he has made the choice of remaining in the virtual world so that he (along with Aelita) would not be taken away. Not only that, he is an entity that activates the towers in this new virtual world bright white in sending his own white ghosts in order to combat Xana and to deactivate his attacks as well.

Now as for Franz Hopper, he is finally materialized into the real world in Season 5. But the men in black find Franz Hopper near this new supercomputer. But however, since Franz has remained in the virtual world for so many years and hasn't aged a bit, Franz somehow fools the men in black into thinking he is someone else and as a result, the men in black are now on Franz Hopper's side which means there is now a new addition to the team--the men in black.

Finally, as for the Network, it looks totally different now in which it looks very futuristic and is made of bright silver metal (perhaps chrome). In addition, there is now a new vehicle used to travel through this futuristic Network besides the Skid which is a bright silver vehicle that can travel at cyberspeed (EXTREMELY fast) and has the ability of firing very powerful energy beams. Also, the men in black (which are a new addition to the Lyoko gang) will be virtualized by Franz Hopper where they will have these new bright silver vehicles of their own in traveling through the Network.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:29 pm

121.) I'm predicting that when Franz Hopper is materialized into the real world and Xana possesses Aelita through the Scyphozoa, Franz Hopper will reprogram the virus in her mind that the Scyphozoa gave her. After which, Franz Hopper will activate that white wave of energy which will then reset Aelita under Franz Hopper's control this time. Meaning, that Aelita will have bright white Xana symbols in her eyes instead of black Xana symbols and is now much more powerful. Therefore, when Franzified Aelita battles Xana William, I'm predicting that Xana William will run away from Aelita and hide in a tower while breathing heavily due to immense fright. And as for Franzified Aelita, she will act psycho in a calm way towards Xana William in pursuing him.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JeremyHopper » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:55 pm

OMG, the "PG-13" rated one was amazingly halarious!! I can't belive it, you did that so well! I can't stop laughing. That was so great. Now THAT takes talent. It must've taken so long. It may've been only 10 seconds but it was 10 seconds of the funniest thing I've seen yet today. :rofl2: Great job, keep it up.
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:03 pm

I so love all of these, especiall the demonic countdown. Naruto is love...

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:20 pm

122.) I'm predicting that Xana will take possession of Xana William once more. Xana will then have activated towers in the Lava Sector and that white orb with a Xana symbol on it on Xana William's sword will pick up on the energy of these activated towers. As a result, Xana William will then stab his powered up sword into that giant Lava monster and the black vines from Xana William's embedded sword will grow all over the monster. As a result, the lava monster will be consumed by the black vines from Xana William's sword which have utter control over the monster and give the monster an extreme amount of Xanafied power. But however, Ulrich manages to reach the top of this lava monster and stabs both of his sabers into that white orb with a Xana symbol on it on Xana William's sword which results in Xana William's sword shattering, the vines disappearing, and the lava monster losing all that power.

Now I'm also predicting that the lava monster will absorb Franz Hopper. In other words, if the core of Xana in the Lava Sector were to be destroyed which would destroy Xana and that lava monster, that would result in Franz Hopper's destruction as well since he is inside the lava monster. Therefore, that means that if Xana were to be destroyed, he is not going to be destroyed alone and is going to take Franz Hopper with him. I'm also thinking that those black vines on Xana William's sword will be used on the lava monster in order to take control of Franz Hopper as well. However though, I'm thinking that Jeremy will somehow manage to separate Franz Hopper from the lava monster before the core of Xana is destroyed.

Now as for how the core of Xana were to be destroyed, I'm thinking that maybe Franz Hopper will take possession of Aelita in order for Franzified Aelita to battle this lava monster. Also, since she is possessed by Franz Hopper, that means she is immune to the Digital Sea and will use her angel wings in flying right through the Digital Sea all the way down to the Lava Sector where she will then destroy the core of Xana. Or maybe instead of Aelita being possessed by Franz Hopper, perhaps it will be the William clone who will be possessed by Franz Hopper who will destroy the core of Xana.

Finally, if it turns out that Aelita falls into the Digital Sea for good this time without Franz Hopper saving her (or maybe perhaps Franz Hopper will manage to save a little bit of her, but not enough for Jeremy to materialize her back into the real world), I'm thinking that Franz Hopper and Aelita will live in the virtual world together (with Aelita being a virtualess form like Franz Hopper which is a ball of pink energy due to the fact that Aelita lost her virtual form when she fell into the Digital Sea). Therefore, Jeremy soon realizes that it is impossible to materialize both Franz Hopper and Aelita back into the real world since they are virtualess forms which would indeed be a sad ending to Code Lyoko.

123.) I'm predicting that the lava monster will stab its powered up sword into the ground which would activate all towers on Lyoko red in order for it to escape into the real world (and perhaps the red vines on its sword would grow throughout Lyoko as well).

Now if that lava monster were to absorb Franz Hopper, I'm thinking that Ulrich (or maybe even William) will stab his sword into that giant white orb with a Xana symbol on it on the lava monster's sword which would shatter the lava monster's sword into bits and would enable Franz Hopper to take temporary control of the lava monster in which the yellow lava inside this lava monster would turn to white lava which is healing lava that would heal all injured people in the real world.

But as for the virtual world, perhaps Franzified Aelita (Aelita possessed by Franz Hopper) would ride the lava monster which now has white lava inside of it all the way down to the lava sector to destroy the core of Xana.

Now as for the lava monster's powers, I'm thinking it can perform Super Smoke just like Xana William (but instead it would be a bunch of molten lava instead of smoke). Also, I'm thinking that this lava monster has lightning powers (in which those giant vines on top of his head would have lightning powers as well). In addition, this lava monster has the ability to have lightning visions. But if it were to be under Franz Hopper's control, then it would have white lightning healing powers (white lightning that is healing which is sort of like RTTP lightning that reverses Xana's destruction and restores things back to normal).

I'm also thinking that maybe perhaps the lava monster will grasp Franz Hopper in his hand and take possession of him which would result in Franz Hopper (a white ball of energy) becoming a ball of red and black energy. After which, the lava monster would then put this red and black ball of energy into the giant white orb with a Xana symbol on it on his sword which would result in Franz Hopper being absorbed into the lava monster's sword.

Finally, I'm thinking that another way this lava monster can be defeated is if Franz Hopper programs his own Marabounta (a white Marabounta) which would eat away at this lava monster. In addition, it might even be a healing Marabounta and might have white healing lightning purification powers which would heal and at the same time, purify (destroy) Xana's evil monsters including the lava monster.

124.) That giant lava monster will absorb Franz Hopper so that if the core of Xana were to be destroyed in the Lava Sector which would destroy Xana including the lava monster, that would also destroy Franz as well since he is inside the lava monster. In other words, if Xana were to be destroyed, he is going to take Franz with him.

Also, the lava monster is also a polymorphic monster as well in which it can morph into a forest monster, a desert monster, an ice monster, a mountain monster, and also a Carthage monster (a monster made of the Sector 5 material such as its pedestals and such). When the monster absorbs the Sector 5 Replika's power, all the pedestals of the Sector 5 Replika will all fly towards a white light. After which, there will be a giant Xana symbol in the Lava Sector in which the blue pedestals are now red pedestals.

Finally, the Scyphozoa will be used for a good purpose in "Fight to the Finish" which is that it will be used in possessing Aelita through Franz Hopper. In other words, Aelita will have bright white Xana symbols in her eyes instead of black Xana symbols since she is possessed by Franz Hopper. Aelita has been possessed by Franz Hopper so that she can battle this lava monster and also seek the core of Xana and destroy it in the Lava Sector. Also, since she is possessed by Franz Hopper, she has immense power and is a worthy adversary for the lava monster and is also immune to the Digital Sea as well which means that she can fly right through the Digital Sea with her angel wings and not get harmed at all. And when Franzified Aelita flies right through the Digital Sea, a portion of the Digital Sea will turn bright white with bright white electricity.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:10 pm

That's Pretty good.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:48 pm

125.) Here's an idea I came up with for season 5. Jeremy improves his multi-agent system program and uses it in seeking all of Franz Hopper's DNA (or maybe perhaps not DNA, but merely traces of Franz Hopper) that have been spread throughout the entire Network when Franz sacrificed all his energy in "Fight to the Finish." Jeremy then recompiles all this DNA (or all the traces of Franz Hopper spread throughout the entire Network) which results in Franz Hopper being recreated. After which, Jeremy then materializes Franz Hopper into the real world.

Now as for Xana, he gets recreated as well. Those brains in that laboratory from episode 92 "Cold Sweat" are not there for nothing. These brains contain the necessary information to recreate Xana. Which is why Xana was so desperate to not have the supercomputer in that laboratory not destroyed by obviously sending in that Kolosse. And since the supercomputer that controls the Ice Replika hasn't been destroyed, all of the energy of these brains are then channeled to this supercomputer. The supercomputer then uses all this energy/information from these brains in the virtual world which results in this energy/information being immensely amplified in the virtual world (since it's a simple fact that strength, energy, and power are practically 10 times more powerful in the virtual world than in the real world).

Now below the Network is nothing but pitch black space. The energy of these brains are sent all the way down below the Network in which we see a whole bunch of energy/information occurring in pitch black space. All this energy/information results in Xana being recreated. In other words, Xana has now been recreated below the Network. And now has more self-awareness then ever before since he has been recreated by brains this time rather than simply being a program created by Franz Hopper like before. Once Xana has been recreated, he then takes re-control of all those other supercomputers and uses all their energy in creating his own virtual world below the Network. This is a creepy and otherworldly dark sector (sort of like a space sector) in which the sky is pitch black with a whole bunch of otherworldly energy in the pitch black sky along with black holes as well. Or it could just be the Lava Sector that Xana is going to create below the Network.

Finally, the Lyoko gang (along with Franz Hopper who has been brought back) must fight Xana who is now an entity (and not simply a program this time who can easily be defeated) who has much more power and much more self-awareness than ever before (since he has been recreated by those brains in that laboratory like I just said).

126.) I'm predicting that since Franz Hopper has been brought back into the real world (as stated in my previous prediction), all the towers on Lyoko are no longer white as they were before. Instead, they are now neutral towers (blue towers). Also, since Franz Hopper has been brought back into the real world, if Xana were to possess Aelita through the Scyphozoa, Franz Hopper (who is now operating the supercomputer) could then reprogram this virus in her mind and then launch his program that resets Lyoko (from episode 90). This will send a huge wave of white energy which will then reset Lyoko under Franz Hopper's control in which all of Xana's activated towers are now white (including the rest of the blue towers). In addition, Xana's monsters on Lyoko are under Franz Hopper's control as well in which they have a white glow around them (just like how the Flying Mantas did in "The Key"). Now as for Aelita who was possessed by Xana through the Scyphozoa, Aelita has now been reset under Franz Hopper's control as well in which she now has upside-down Xana symbols in her eyes (the anti-Xana symbols) which are white symbols instead of black because of the fact that she is possessed by Franz Hopper. Franzified Aelita possesses immense power in which she has the ability to make the virtual sky turn pure white with bright white lightning and also has the ability of firing immensely powerful bright white shining energy orbs (bolts). As for Xana, he will attempt in virtualizing new monsters onto Lyoko since the already existing monsters on Lyoko are under Franz Hopper's control (which will actually battle the monsters Xana has now virtualized onto Lyoko). As for Franzified Aelita, she will battle these monsters as well. In addition, she is also immune to the Digital Sea since she is possessed by Franz Hopper. Therefore, Franzified Aelita can fly straight through the Digital Sea using her angel wings which would result in the Digital Sea turning bright white with bright white electricity the very moment Franzified Aelita flies straight through the Digital Sea. Which then, of course, Franzified Aelita can use her angel wings in flying through the Network and exploring the Network since she is an invincible adversary.

Now here's another thing Franzified Aelita can do which is that she can enter a tower on one of Xana's Replika's and enter Code: Franz which either translates the monsters on Xana's Replika under Franz Hopper's control into the real world where they will destroy the supercomputer of that Replika (which would result in the tower that Franzified Aelita entered Code: Franz in being a bright white tower), or Code: Franz just destroys the Replika all together. But I'm thinking that maybe Code Franz, when entered on a specific Replika, that actually launches Jeremy's multi-agent system only on that specific Replika though. Jeremy's multi-agent system would then destroy this Replika. In addition, I'm thinking that maybe perhaps when Xana takes re-control of all those other supercomputers and rebuilds the Replikas, that the Replikas will be "uploaded" to the Network. In other words, Xana's supercomputers no longer control these Replikas and that if these supercomputers were to be destroyed, that would not destroy these Replikas. But however, the supercomputers still have access to these "uploaded" Replikas.

Now when Franzified Aelita enters Code Franz on the interface, instead of the word 'Aelita' appearing on the interface, a white Xana symbol will appear on the interface instead. After which, Code Franz would then appear on the interface.

Also, I'm predicting that in Season 5, Sector 5 will be used in tracking Xana's Replikas on the Network (in which Aelita operates the Sector 5 interface in acquiring information about these Replikas). These other Replikas are whole new sectors that look totally different. But in order for these Replikas to be destroyed, Aelita must go to the Scyphozoa Chamber and get possessed by a Scyphozoa in which she would then be under Xana's control. After which, Franz Hopper would then reprogram the virus that the Scyphozoa gave Aelita in her mind and then launch his program that resets Lyoko (from episode 90) which would send a huge white wave of energy through Sector 5 which will then reset Aelita under Franz Hopper's control this time.

Also, the Scyphozoa Chamber is the new name for the Chamber of the Core of Lyoko since the Chamber of the Core of Lyoko is now inhabited by a bunch of Scyphozoa's so that if the Lyoko gang were to try and stop Xana's monsters from destroying the core, then the Scyphozoa's would take possession of the Lyoko gang and they would destroy the core. Therefore, Aelita is the one that must go to the Scyphozoa chamber alone because when she gets Franzified, she has such immense power that she could destroy all the monsters in the Scyphozoa chamber that are trying to destroy the core.

Finally, the Lyoko gang (along with Franzified Aelita) will wait at the end of the Celestial Dome for the teleporation pads to make their appearance. Which then, the Lyoko gang will get energized into the Skid. After which, Franzified Aelita would then navigate the Skid all the way to that big platform with a Xana symbol on it (which is that big platform that the Lyoko gang always arrives on when getting virtualized directly to Sector 5). This big platform is actually now a giant teleportation pad for the Skid. The Skid will then dock to this pad and will get energized directly to a certain Replika in which the Skid would get teleported in a huge flash of white light and would then appear directly to one of Xana's Replikas. Which then, of course, Franzified Aelita would battle all of Xana's monsters on this Replika and enter the tower and enter Code Franz which would give Jeremy's multi-agent system the neccessary amount of energy to be launched on this specific Replika (in which the tower would turn bright white after Code Franz is entered). After which, Franz Hopper (who is operating the supercomputer) would then launch his multi-agent system program on this specific Replika which would destroy this Replika.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:51 am

LOL nice, I liked the sound when Aelita faints.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: AX's CL Videos (Warning: A PG-13 Rated Video Included)!

Postby yigal123 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:02 am

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Here are a few CL videos I made--some of them I think you will find somewhat interesting and cool.

Funny CL videos:

http://media.putfile.com/Humurous-Franz-25

There is no music in this video. It's just a video I modified to make it funny and also modified some of the speech by just combining the clips in different ways which took me a VERY long time (with the theme song anyway). So see if you can figure out what the guy is singing in the modified theme song as well as point out the other speech you noticed that I modified.

http://media.putfile.com/Aelita-The-Static-DJ-40

This video is about Aelita being a "Static DJ" who makes static and the people dance to it. These people could either be sarcastic or could think that Aelita is so great that no matter what music of hers she puts up, it is worth dancing to.

Also, she does create a music about her father which, unfortunately, reveals to everyone that Franz Hopper is Aelita's father! And at the end when she gets electricuted, she screams really high pitch! Man, with that kind of voice, she should be an opera singer instead!

Now imagine, Aelita selling records with the song titled "Static" and everyone buys them for a lot of money and they all go home and listen to nothing but pure static and have a party!

Also, if you notice Kiwi in this video, he looks sickly as if he is going to vomit or something because the static is making him sick!

http://media.putfile.com/Jeremy--Aelita ... ful-Couple

Even though this video is VERY short (10 seconds), I have worked VERY hard in modifying Jeremy's speech to Aelita in the episode titled 'The Key' when she shut the supercomputer off and was woken up by Jeremy. See if you can figure out what he is saying to her, and I'll think you'll find it very surprising!

Warning: Not suitable for virgin ears.

Creepy/Awesome CL videos:

http://media.putfile.com/Xana-Carthage-53

This is a very weird CL video I made. In the video, Jeremy has a psychotic tone of voice because he's possessed by Xana and Odd (whose speech I've modified) says that "We shall rid of Xana and his minions and destroy Xana Carthage once and for all!" After which, the scene shows Aelita going through an otherworldly meditation in which she says (with her speech I've modified as well): "Aliens of the demonic universe, lend me your demonic astronomic power!"

Then the scene goes into this "demonic universe" indicating that Aelita is going through an otherworldly meditation in which she is acquiring this otherworldly power. But the scene then goes to Aelita at the end (to a different sector because this version of Aelita meditating looks very cool) in which she says "I'm not human" indicating that she has meditated otherworldly energy and is ready to fight Xana's monsters in Xana Carthage and is prepared for its destruction. Then the scene goes to William and Aelita virtualizing directly into Xana Carthage with Aelita (with otherworldly energy coursing through her due to her otherworldly meditation) says: "Let me remind you we have an important mission to destroy Xana Carthage and its alien monsters of the black stars of Astronomical Xana himself!"

Finally, the scene shows Aelita in action with her otherworldly meditated power (which is obviously the Energy Field since there are no clips showing Aelita with otherworldly powers) who is destroying the Creepers (which are supposed to be these alien monsters of the black stars of Astronomical Xana himself because there was no way of having clips of alien monsters in Sector 5 being destroyed by Aelita). Also, there is also an otherworldly piece of music which expresses Aelita's alien power along with the whole scenario of William in action as well who is destroying the core of Xana Carthage, thus resulting in the destruction of Xana and his minions and Xana Carthage once and for all (as Odd previously stated) with Aelita being the one destroying Xana's minions and William destroying Xana Carthage (which is Carthage located in outer virtual Xana space which consits of eerie black stars, but again, couldn't show a clip of Carthage in outer space)! (more)

http://media.putfile.com/Carthage-Annihilation

This CL video has a very interesting plot to it. It has no music, but it will have yourself asking questions such as what if Aelita were to not be devirtualized by William and was possessed by Xana and entered Code XANA in that one tower in Sector 5 which would result in her disappearing!

http://media.putfile.com/Franz-Hopper-T ... hno-Master

There are 3 pieces of music I used in this video. The 1st one is "Super Sonic" by Mell oDeque, the 2nd one is "Chimimouryou" from the anime show Inuyasha, and the 3rd one is an instrumental of "Numb" by Linkin Park. The clips I find cool that go with the music is how the 1st piece of music starts out with Franz Hopper operating the supercomputer (virtualizing Team Lyoko). Another is after Franz Hopper pressed the enter key, the music becomes energetic the moment Ulrich's sword becomes powered up. Then the music goes into a different energy after Odd shot his homing laser arrow with him jumping around, tricking the two creepers into destroying each other.

Also, when Yumi pressed the key, after Franz Hopper's face appeared, the music goes into a different energy as the stairs going downward into Sector 5 are being created. Furthermore, after Aelita notices her missing fragment, the music gets energetic when Team Lyoko starts running again and then when the music ends, it ends at a perfect timing with Aelita on the platform. But what I find cool is when the Scyphozoa released Aelita, you hear the high pitch noise in the 3rd piece of music which expresses the tragety of Aelita's memory loss quite well in addition to when she falls on the platform, the music sounds somewhat tragic.

http://media.putfile.com/Xanas-Undercov ... Agent-Yumi

This CL video is cool in a dark way and is about Yumi being Xana's minion and in alliance with the men in black which is a coincidence considering that she is wearing black. So tell me what you think about the video and the music with it.

http://media.putfile.com/Creepy-CL-Moments

And finally, this is my last CL video which is very creepy with 3 creepy moments which consist of creepy pieces of music for each one. The 3rd moment with the alien monster is the longest because the music goes with the monster and also because I like moments where aliens are involved--especially when it comes to Code Lyoko!

Those VIDEOS ARE OFF THE HOOK they are so awesome that they rock this world!!! :hello:
Hi, yigal123 I have a cl website and its the best one yet!!! You can find a site, sneak peak on season 4, episoe guide, summarys, forums, gustbook, chats and MUCH MUCH MORE!!! www.hoverlinks.org

[img]http://frames.free.fr/Images/lyoko.jpg
[/img]
yigal123 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:15 am

127.) I'm predicting that Jeremy's multi-agent system will turn evil just like Xana and will have a new name which is "Remorbis." Remorbis will take possession of William which will result in him becoming Remorbis William (who looks different in which he wears black and dark blue clothes or maybe perhaps red and black clothes). Now if Remorbis William were to enter the Sector 5 tower and enter Code Remorbis on the interface, that will corrupt Sector 5 in which Sector 5 is now red including all of the blue interfaces which are now red as well. But not only that, all the other sectors of Lyoko would be corrupted as well. When Code Remorbis is entered, that spreads Remorbis throughout Lyoko and corrupts it.

Or Remorbis could be another name that Franz gave Xana (or even perhaps a new name for Xana). Also, I'm predicting that there will be someone known as "Remorbis Franz" who is extremely wicked and powerful.

128.) I'm predicting that Xana will materialize the Network into the real world near the sun where all the towers in the Network acquire solar energy in powering the Network in the real world. As a result, all the towers in the Network would turn yellow. As for the Replikas (which are holospheres) they will be orbiting holospheres in outer space. Also, since the Network is now in the real world, that means that the Digital Sea is now gone in the virtual world. In addition, since the Network is in front of the sun, that means that on Earth, an eclipse is formed. Therefore, the Lyoko gang must somehow restore the Network back into the virtual world and destroy these Replikas. The Lyoko gang will use the Skidbladnir in the real world in outer space.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby yumi_yemimah » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm

I liked it :music:
yemimah
yumi_yemimah offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: Oh im in my room so read the sign on the door and get out and STAY OUT!!!

PreviousNext