Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:23 am

AX's CL Videos

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Which of my videos do you like best?

Xanafied Speed Demon Ulrich
No votes
Xana Carthage
No votes
Xanafied Reverse Gravity
No votes
Humurous Franz
17%
Aelita The Static DJ
No votes
Jeremy & Aelita--The Beautiful Couple
50%
I like all of them the best
No votes
I don't like any of them
33%

Total votes : 6

Postby Jake_Brake » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:43 am

Jeremy--Aelita-The-Beautiful-Couple :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!
"How can anyone govern a nation that has 246 different kinds of cheese?"----Gen. Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970)
Jake_Brake offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:55 pm

I'm predicting that Kanna will develop a new ability which is the ability to create multiple clones of herself in order for her to perform her new ultimate technique known as the "Infinite Mirror" technique which would lure souls into an infinite void.

I'm predicting that Itachi will develop a new ability known as the "Voltronic Star." The Voltronic Star is an extremely powerful and a dark demonic version of Lightning Blade. It is a bright shining purple energy blast that resembles a starwith immense voltage (a whole bunch of very powerful purple electricity). It has such a high voltage that everything around becomes vibrated. In addition, it has immense gravity just like a star because anyone near it will be pulled in. Therefore, everyone must focus immense chakra to their feet in order to prevent from being pulled directly into Itachi's Voltronic Star.

Finally, I'm predicting that Itachi will also have the ability to summon alien demons from other dimensions using his Mangekyou Sharingon in which a dark demonic black/purple/blue aura would fill the sky and alien demons would be summoned from other dimensions. Also, I'm predicting that Itachi will have the ability to modify gravity. Itachi could modify the gravity in which the gravity is very heavy and contains very powerful alien demonic spirit energy (chakra).
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Malkmusian » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:29 pm

That "Beautiful Couple" video was weird and hilarious.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:59 pm

I'm predicting a new Spyro game known as "Spyro & Ember: A Lover's Quest," "Spyro & Ember: A Quest for Love," or "Spyro & Ember: The Spark of Love."

You already know that at the beginning of ‘Spyro-A Hero's Tail,’ you have met Ember who was a pink girl dragon who looked just like Spyro. So therefore, Ember is in this new Spyro game.

In this new Spyro game I’ve made up, Spyro is a little older. So therefore, because Spyro is growing up, he is now sexually active. And you know that before, Spyro wasn’t the type of dragon to have sexual feelings and want to have a relationship with any girl dragon. But now that Spyro is growing up, he now has sexual feelings and he now wants to have a relationship with Ember.

The story starts out with Spyro and Ember speaking to each other in the day time with a beautiful pink sky and a beautiful environment (in the Dream Makers World from the very 1st Spyro game)!!!

“Thank you, Spyro, for everything you’ve done! And you know, Spyro, you sure are one sexy purple dragon,” Ember says to Spyro.

“You know, you’re not so bad looking yourself, hotstuff,” Spyro replies back. Which then, Spyro looks at her and makes a noise that indicates that Spyro is turned on by her.

But after a few minutes of talking, Ember immediately jumps on Spyro and Spyro is then laid down on his back with Ember on top of him. And Ember then smiles and says to Spyro: "Don't deny it any longer, Spyro! You know you want me!!!" Which then, after she said that, Spyro then gets turned on and admits the fact that he wants her.

Later, Ripto has now returned stronger than ever! (NOTE: when you have defeated Ripto in 'Spyro-Enter the Dragonfly,' Ripto said that he would return stronger than ever). But when Ripto has returned, he then steals Ember and says that if Spyro wants her back, that he should then defeat Ripto one last time. So therefore, now that Ripto has stolen Spyro's girlfriend, Spyro's new adventure begins! (NOTE: when Ripto steals Ember, Ember is engulfed in a dark magical orb from Ripto's dark upgraded magical staff).

Also, in this new Spyro game, Spyro's family is introduced and greets Spyro. But Spyro tells his family about all of his adventures since they’ve last met and that he is now on a new adventure to defeat Ripto and gain back his girlfriend.

Once you defeat Ripto and have your girlfriend back, she is then introduced to Spyro's family. Which then of course, the story continues with Ember’s family being introduced and Spyro and Ember getting married!

Finally, after the concluding story, there is then a fun adventure ahead of you which is an adventure in which you team up with Ember and kick butt! You can have Spyro kiss Ember which will result in her unleashing her true power in which she becomes a flaming hot pink dragon and firing extremely hot pink powerful fire balls that go extremely fast and hit things with extreme impact (hence the fact that her name is Ember which means 'fire' which is her true power unleashed when Spyro kisses her). Once Ember is powered up by Spyro through his kiss, Ember could then kiss Spyro in return which would result in Spyro becoming a flaming hot supercharged dragon as well.

I'm predicting a new Legend of Zelda game known as "The Legend of Zelda: Oni Link's Castle," "The Legend of Ganon: Oni Link's Castle," or "The Legend of Ganondorf: Oni Link's Castle." In this new Zelda game, the Triforce ends up in the wrong hands--Oni Link's hands. Oni Link makes the wish of having the 3 gods under his control (Din, Nayru, and Farore) and for them to recreate the entire planet. As a result, the 3 gods are now dark gods and then recreate the entire planet in which the entire planet is now completely dark, and all the people on the planet are now zombies (redeads). But there are a few who have survived and have not been transformed (who are willing to try and defeat Oni Link).

Now you play this new Zelda game as Oni Link where you have the power of the 3 dark gods at your side. For example, with Din's fire, you can unleash black fire. With Nayru's love, you can generate a dark shield around you. And with Farore's wind, you can create two black/purple orbs of dark electric energy which can be used for teleportation. In addition, you will also meet the Great Fairies (who have been transformed into dark god-like fairies). One of these dark Great Fairies will give you a sword upgrade in which you can power up your sword and stab it into the ground which will send a massive shockwave of dark energy/electricity (which is Oni Link's energy unleashed from his sword).

While playing as Oni Link, you battle the remaining forces of good on this planet so that in the end, you have one of two choices. You can either choose to battle Gannon/Gannondorf in the end (as Oni Link) at his castle and become the greater evil in the end and rule the world. Or you can choose to go to the Temple of Time and overcome your dark side by taking out the Master Sword which would revert yourself to child form and would revert everything back to normal. But however, if you make the good choice though, the Temple of Time is heavily guarded by a new boss (or even the 3 dark gods themselves) which you would have to defeat and then take out the Master Sword which would revert yourself and everything else back to normal. But in defeating the dark gods, the Triforce has disappeared as well.

Vilgax vs Vilgax

Vilgax tries to take the Omnitrix, but the Omnitrix absorbs Vilgax's DNA and as a result, Ben now has Vilgax on his watch meaning that he can now transform into Vilgax himself. If Ben were to transform into Vilgax, there will be a very creepy demonic essence taking over Ben in which we get to see Ben standing still with his head down (not showing his face) with his hair over his eyes (a very creepy pose as if expressing that Ben has been possessed in which we do not get to see Ben's face). And while Ben is standing still like this, we get to see a background of stars and planets going at a slow creepy speed. In addition, the alien theme music that always ocurrs when Ben is about to transform into an alien, this alien theme music now sounds creepy as well in which it is at a slightly lower pitch due to the fact that Ben is now transforming into Vilgax. Then once transformed into Vilgax, Ben will feel awesome power unlike any other power he felt before and can now take on Vilgax himself meaning that there will be a battle between Vilgax (Ben) and Vilgax himself.

The Omnitrix Reborn (aka Vilgax 9)

(NOTE: Vilgax 9 is Vilgax from the 9th dimension who looks extremely, cool, dark, and powerful in which he has light blue skin and black clothes)

Vilgax takes Myaxx as his queen and demands Azmuth that he tells Vilgax how Azmuth created the Omnitrix. Faced with a life and death situation, Azmuth is forced to tell Vilgax how the Omnitrix was created. Knowing how the Omnitrix was created, Vilgax creates his own Omnitrix, more powerful than the original. This is an evil dark looking Omnitrix which can absorb energy particles from other darkdimensions and use those energy particles in transforming terrain (as well as Vilgax himself).

Since Vilgax now has been to many dark dimensions with his new Omnitrix, this Omnitrix has absorbed the energy particles of all these dark dimensions. Therefore, Vilgax can go to some peaceful planet and activate his Omnitrix. Once his Omnitrix has been activated, an energy particle from a certain dark dimension displays itself on the black Omnitrix (instead of an alien). Also while the Omnitrix is activated and the current particle being displayed, the sky will become completely energized (with lightning and everything else). But Vilgax can choose different particles (just like with how Ben can choose different aliens on the Omnitrix). But if Vilgax were to choose a different particle on his Omnitrix, the sky would then be energized in a different way (in which the sky would turn a different color and the clouds and such moving at different speeds). The sky would be energized according to the energy of these different particles from these other dark dimensions displayed on Vilgax's Omnitrix.

Vilgax can use one of these energy particles from these dark dimensions on his Omnitrix in transforming an entire planet to a eerie dark looking planet which would resemble the dark dimension Vilgax used on his Omnitrix. Once the sky has accumulated enough energy (which will take a while), Vilgax can then press his Omnitrix which would give off pitch black energy (darkness instead of a green light). In doing so, not only will Vilgax be transformed into a more gruesome and more powerful alien (which still looks like Vilgax, but in a different form that resembles the dark dimension Vilgax used), but the entire planet will be transformed as well in which the entire planet is a dark looking planet that resembles the dark dimension Vilgax used. In addition, the stars of this planet have been transformed as well into eerie dark demonic looking stars that resemble the stars of the dark dimension Vilgax used as well.

Therefore, with this new Omnitrix, Vilgax can permanentlytransform entire planets to take over and can transform himself as well. However though, the transformations that Vilgax can go through are more gruesome and dark looking versions of Vilgax with different powers--not completely different aliens like Ben can transform into.

I'm predicting that in the final battle with Naraku, Kanna will take Kikyo's place. Since Kanna is the incarnation of the void, I'm thinking that she really hasn't died. I'm thinking that she will have Kikyo's soul collectors give Kanna's mirror souls in order for her mirror to become energized. After which, Kanna will teleport within Naraku (which resembles a giant black Sacred Jewel). Kagome will manage to tear a shard off of the corrupt Sacred Jewel and purify it and use it in shooting an arrow. Kanna will then teleport inside of Naraku (and perhaps create multiple clones of herself) in order for her to reflect in her mirror Kagome's arrow and all its purifying light which will result in Naraku being destroyed in a giant flash of purple light from Kanna's mirror. Everyone including Naraku will be cast out of this world. Luckily, Inuyasha manages to use his Black Tetsusaiga in bringing everyone back.

However though, before Naraku gets defeated, I'm predicting that the giant black Sacred Jewel in the sky will fall to the ground and everything around will become corrupted in which everything around turns dark and all the trees become dead. But as for how Naraku would die, I'm predicting that Kanna will reflect the Naohi of the Sacred Jewel and all its light in her mirror which will purify (cast this giant black Sacred Jewel along with Naraku out of this world and will return everything back to normal in which all the trees and such become alive again).

However, Kanna ends up becoming evil again and Naraku sends her back into the real world. I'm predicting that Magatsuhi (before he died) split himself up into 4 extremely powerful incarnations. These are demonic incarnations that contain the 4 spirits of fear, hate deceipt, and rivalry (the opposite of the 4 spirits which are the spirits of courage, love, wisdom, and friendship). Kanna is going to suck the 4 souls of these 4 demons in order for the Nexus Realm Jewel to be created inside Naraku which will result in Naraku being reborn and being brought back into this world.

When Naraku is brought back into this world stronger than ever, when Inuyasha attempts in sending Naraku out of this world with his black Tetsusaiga, instead of Naraku being sent out of this world, demons are sent into this world instead due to the power of the Nexus Realm Jewel that Naraku now possesses.

Finally, as for Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga, I'm predicting that it is going to be shattered. I'm thinking that there will be a whole bunch of demons near Kanna and that when Sesshomaru unleashes his wave of energy, Kanna will use her mirror energized by the 4 souls of the Nexus Realm Jewel in reversing this wave of energy back at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru will block against this wave of energy and as a result, Bakusaiga will shatter.

However, I'm also predicting that Sesshomaru's poison powers will evolve in which he can make his fangs turn bright green in his giant dog demon form. Therefore, Sesshomaru will have Bakusaiga reforged from one of his own poison fangs which will result in Bakusaiga being poisonous in which it has the ability of turning bright green with bright green rays of light and has the ability to unleash extremely powerful toxic bright green energy waves (including poisonous bright green electricity) which would corrode everything (even the hardest of materials) like acid which will cause a whole buch of toxic bright green smoke.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:25 pm

yup, that was interesting all right...

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:43 pm

I'm predicting that Silver now has a Hyper form. When he transforms into it, he becomes a future chrome color (instead of silver) with artificial future chrome aura surrounding him (with artificial future chrome electricity and sparkles).

The entire sky rushes with an artificial future chrome aura and lightning.

Hyper Silver now has new abilities as well:

Mind-Reading: Hyper Silver is now the "All-Knowing." He can even read the minds of those from other dimensions, planets, etc. if he wanted to.

Telepathy: Not only can he speak to people in the form of his voice, but in the form of other voices as well (such as Amy's voice).

Future Flash: He can see into the future in a flashing instant.

Artificial Gravity: Hyper Silver can use Chaos control in warping time and space in order to modify (alter) gravity. A warping sound effect is used to express this.

Time-Travel: He can now easily travel through time. He can go faster than the speed of light which would allow him to time travel. An immense flash of artificial future chrome light/lightning occurs.

He also has a new theme song in his Hyper form. It is a very strange music with hardcore heavy metal instruments, an artificial psychic futuristic woman's voice speaking (which is an intercom voice--a voice heard in high-tech facilities). It also has NASA type communication voices in it as well (and warping sound effects).

(NOTE: I'm predicting that "Artificial Gravity" will be an ability later introduced in Sonic. It will slowly lift everything off the ground into the air, while music is being played in reverse, which is inverted [negative] gravity. I'm predicting that there will be a level just like Death Egg, but there are two skies. The sky towards the bottom is night [outer space] with black holes and such [including purple lightning], while the sky towards the top has a bright star [day]. If you were to invert the gravity, it would then be the other way around and the music would play in reverse; invert the gravity again and the music will play forward).
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:44 pm

The best part was the plausibility and brief explanation of what happened, If you wanna know.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:50 pm

I'm predicting that Yumi will have a black dragon symbol on her forehead.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:02 pm

I assure you it was awesome...
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Previous