Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am

---

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby HYDEfangirl » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:28 pm

I cant wait to see them Jerfied. I am trying to get Photoshop so I can do some requests too.
Behold the awsome Sig and Avatar made by Mee
HYDEfangirl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Jeremified » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Thanks.

Um... some of you may have noticed my absence (or not) for the past two weeks. If you must know, my grades are low in Science class (73 as of now :O), and my parents grounded me [size=0]and my mom keeps coming up with more excuses for keeping me grounded. Seriously. First it was because of an excessive amount of late homework. Then it was my science grade. THEN after I worked hard to get four 0's changed to, well, something better, she said something else (I forget what it was, but whatever it was, it was pathetic.)[/size] So the scanners may be a little late... say maybe sometime next week, maybe October 8 or something. Sorry. :(

Edit: THREE audio clips added! A World Without Danger (Remix in English), UMSD Heavy Clap Remix (with corrected pitch), and Code Lyoko Backround Music (set 1)!
As an addition to that last one, I will be releasing more of those later on.

Edit 2: My fanart website is now completed! Stage 1, at least; I wanna add in some more effects, change to a better server, and hopefully get some Flash animation into it, lest it become completely Flash-ified! But I'm not gonna rush it; it's functional and it looks fine, except for those darn ads. :arg:
http://jeremified.741.com/index.html
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:57 pm

Now when you get the time again, could you create an animated signature in which Jeremy does an RTTP, but the time bubble is pure black and when the black time bubble is done (fades away), everything (the entire school and everything else) is frozen in poisonous pure black dark demonic ice (alien shadow nuclear ice) which is pure black ice that eats away at everything like acid with a bunch of pure black smoke occurring (like dry ice) except that as the poisonous freezing pure black dark demonic smoke is occurring from this poisonous pure black dark demonic ice, everything is being eaten away like acid.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Jeremified » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 pm

First request this year! ^^

Well... this is a little tougher than most of my requests, but I could try. :)
Expect it to be done sometime this Sunday, if all goes well.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tom Bone » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 pm

Wonderful artwork, as usual, Jerfied. keep up teh good work!
Image BY JERFIED
My DA
~Spambot Hunter Society~
Tom Bone offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Ruling my imaginary world with a skeleton and a 6-year-old by my side.

Postby Jeremified » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:18 pm

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/J ... ckrttp.gif

Is this all right? :)

Edit: Dang, hate it when the program sets transparent color. >>; It looks all screwy now.
Last edited by Jeremified on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HYDEfangirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:38 am

0_o LOOKS SO COOL
Behold the awsome Sig and Avatar made by Mee
HYDEfangirl offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

My art thread isn't dead just yet!!

Postby Jeremified » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:25 pm

I've decided to do something special for LF this June, as well as a second project for July/August. I have a few ideas:

1) Fix A World Without Danger English Remix, give it a higher quality of sound. I was planning on doing this months ago, but I totally forgot.
2) Make artwork of a Code Lyoko character using the N Game as a medium. (Some N-arts seen [url=numa.notdot.net/browse?category=10&sort=rating]here[/url])
3. [your suggestion here!] I need ideas, so go ahead and give me some!
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby knifey » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Jeremified wrote:3. [your suggestion here!] I need ideas, so go ahead and give me some!
Remix some other song(s)? Don't know any names, though.

Make more <s>avatars</S> icons/banners?
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremified » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:18 pm

KnifeShock wrote:
Jeremified wrote:3. [your suggestion here!] I need ideas, so go ahead and give me some!
Remix some other song(s)? Don't know any names, though.

Make more <s>avatars</S> icons/banners?

If I do end up remixing another song, it'll be one of Kikou's works in English. Most likely the Club Mix. I can swiftly do that one because Julien's lyrics-only version is used for the vocals. I'll just double-negative the vocals out and insert AWWD.

I can do some Windows file icons if you want. Just name the file extension (.txt, .doc, .jpg, .htm, etc.) and what you want the icon to look like (or provide me with a small picture) and I'll make it Windows icon-friendly. :)
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby knifey » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:23 pm

Jeremified wrote:I can do some Windows file icons if you want. Just name the file extension (.txt, .doc, .jpg, .htm, etc.) and what you want the icon to look like (or provide me with a small picture) and I'll make it Windows icon-friendly. :)
I'm not really asking for any icons. I'm just really suggesting that maybe you can make more generic icons such as ones of characters or of the team in general. You know? Show off your work. Maybe someone would want to use it for them self. Of course, then you might want to watermark them.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremified » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:27 pm

KnifeShock wrote:
Jeremified wrote:I can do some Windows file icons if you want. Just name the file extension (.txt, .doc, .jpg, .htm, etc.) and what you want the icon to look like (or provide me with a small picture) and I'll make it Windows icon-friendly. :)
I'm not really asking for any icons. I'm just really suggesting that maybe you can make more generic icons such as ones of characters or of the team in general. You know? Show off your work. Maybe someone would want to use it for them self. Of course, then you might want to watermark them.

Those are floating around the Internet already, I would just use those.

Does anybody else have a suggestion?
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Aelita1357 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Jeremified wrote:Okay.

New Addition!
July 30-August 5: AWWD Themesong! Cool, huh?
The above is just a thumbnail. Click here for original size.
Actully it's Code Lyoko we will stand alone...Code Lyoko be there wen you call...Code Lyoko we will stand real tall...Code Lyoko stonger after all :music: :music:
Amber Henley

Aelita1357 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Jeremified » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:46 pm

Aelita1357 wrote:
Jeremified wrote:Okay.

New Addition!
July 30-August 5: AWWD Themesong! Cool, huh?
The above is just a thumbnail. Click here for original size.
Actully it's Code Lyoko we will stand alone...Code Lyoko be there wen you call...Code Lyoko we will stand real tall...Code Lyoko stonger after all :music: :music:

That's Noam's version. The real version is different. (I think?)

Anyway, I have a new request center! Grayscale film-grain animations are now available as animated .GIFs! Signatures and avatars are both acceptable. My signature is an example. Also, if you happen to find a video that you want to be grayscaled + grained + animated, send me a link (preferrably a YouTube video) and tell me which part you want in it.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:21 pm

I have a question which is can you create an alien demonic techno remix of the Sector 5 music?

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Jeremified » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:22 pm

I can try... could you give me a link to the music?
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:57 pm

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Jeremified » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:28 pm

Eh... I don't really have the patience or the equipment to do something like that. Kita Keru might, if you beg... :)
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby CellphoneTL » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:30 pm

Nice art Jeremified. You probably don't remember me..heh.

I like the ASCII. I need to learn how to do that!
Image<<Copyright Me :D

CellphoneTL offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Jeremified » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:34 pm

I used a program for the ASCII art. Anyway, I've been falling behind on my weekly creations; expect those to get filled in today.

Update and Edit: Okay, so I failed to update. I'm gonna sort of spurt out ideas to make up for the 4 lost weekly creations (my hard drive got wiped, so lots of my CL media was gone with it). Also, the music links are fixed and there's a new cursor pack available; check the first post.

Update and Edit: I've really been lagging behind- I have the week off, so here comes an entire wave of Weekly Creations. Watch out!
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous