Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 am

Lani's art o' DOOM! -OH MY GOD IT UPDATED

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Lani » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:56 pm

PSP8... 'cause I'm a loser like that xD; I'll get Photoshop when PSP8 gets too old. ...Or something.

Ah, but at least I'm armed with my Japanese text x3
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:59 pm

Aw, they're both so kute! *huggles, then does the joyful Aelita dance*
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lani » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:05 am

HAY LOOK! AN UPDATE!

Pics of them Pop-Rock Progressives to go along with my <a href="http://www.lyokofreak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2135">fic</a>....

Yeah, sorry if they look kinda out of proportions! I was practically laying on the floor while the paper was on the table when I drew it... Oh yes, and since my priscapier doesn't work, I had to take a picture of it then crop it... xD; Pathetic ne?

Yeah, I'm most proud of Odd! He looks so... omg. xD;;; Yeah Ulrich looks... emo. And I don't like Aelita very much >_o I can never get her hair for some reason... flat. Or something. xD;

Oh yeah, and that was like the second -real- time using my prismacolor markers... I'm still getting a feel for how they work so don't like... eat me yet! xD;

Kay enjoy. :3
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:12 am

OH MY GOD WOMAN. You like... win. At life. And all your past lives. xD;;

Seriously, those pics are freaking awesome! Yes, we have already discussed how I'm going to lock Jrock Odd in my basement. *cough* But uh.. yeah. Everyone looks so.. COOL! xD I can totally see them wearing that.

And... Now I shall, like. Disappear. Into the night.

WHYDEEVEE.. OUT! *shot*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby G-Force » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:24 am

YES! I always wished an artist would draw the gang in outfits that were heavily influenced by modern Asain fashion.

So sweet that I can get cavities looking at it (not an insult)
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Shi_Min_Xi » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:53 pm

Yay JRock group! We get to see the rest of them and not just Odd :D:D:D They are awesome!!!

I'm a use the banner with the Japanese text on it (yea...I know...I just told you online shhhhh) :D
Habataku mono wo mukaeru sora/Shihaisareru no wo osoreyashinai/Akogareru mabayusa wa/Subete wo kaeru tame ni/Dare mo yurusazu ni/Doko he yukeru darou?

The sky greets those who fly,I don't fear of being controlled/The dazzling brightness that I aspire for is to change everything/I cannot forgive anyone, where can I go?

-Doubt & Trust, access

Note: Avatar is from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Watch it. It is made of win.
Shi_Min_Xi offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Tekirai » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:27 pm

At least I know somebody else here who uses PSP8. xP I recently got Photoshop, but it's confuddling. x_X

:D *hugs the first Ulrich drawing + J-Rock Nic*
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby enemyxwithin » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:04 pm

They're all so tall and skinny!!! They look cool 8) . Good job

enemyxwithin offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Lani » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:32 pm

xDD; Thanks you guys~

Kay well JROCK ODD STRIKES AGAIN! You're probably thinking "OMG WHY THE RED GUITAR???" Well, because after purple he wears lots of red (like his pajamas and swimming trunks) So yeah... He looks mad xD;

I may star doing individual pics like that, so... next I'll probably do Aelita, because while I was coloring the pants, the black marker started to give o_o I was like crap.
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Shi_Min_Xi » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:11 am

Yay! JRock Odd with guitar!!!! He looks awesome. Yay!!!!!!! Is umm...you-know-who gonna kidnapp him and eat sandwhichs (?) in his basement as well? :D:D:D
Habataku mono wo mukaeru sora/Shihaisareru no wo osoreyashinai/Akogareru mabayusa wa/Subete wo kaeru tame ni/Dare mo yurusazu ni/Doko he yukeru darou?

The sky greets those who fly,I don't fear of being controlled/The dazzling brightness that I aspire for is to change everything/I cannot forgive anyone, where can I go?

-Doubt & Trust, access

Shi_Min_Xi offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Lani » Mon May 15, 2006 10:21 pm

xD; Kay guys, I was bored and I was like... IMMA RECORD MYSELF PLAYING UMSD, YO. But I warn you, it's really bad... I was sitting in a really akward position and my room is pretty cramped xD; The middle part is kinda hard to play without any background support because of the syncapation. So ehhhh. :P
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremified » Mon May 15, 2006 10:50 pm

Lani, you OFFICIALLY win at life for making that! It's not exactly perfect, but it's good for those circumstances you said! ;)
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Tue May 16, 2006 10:07 pm

Jeremified wrote:Lani, you OFFICIALLY win at life for making that! It's not exactly perfect, but it's good for those circumstances you said! ;)

Actually, she officially won at life a long time ago, but now she OFFICIALLY wins at all her past lives, her current life, and all her future lives. Until time stops. xD;

Seriously, that violin thing is awesome! ^^ I wish I could play something. *makes drumming-ish sounds on teh desk xD*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Wed May 17, 2006 7:19 am

Lani, that wins hands down - the violin arrangement is awesome and IMO you sound like a pro violinist! :thumbs up:
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jeremified » Sat May 20, 2006 12:16 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:
Jeremified wrote:Lani, you OFFICIALLY win at life for making that! It's not exactly perfect, but it's good for those circumstances you said! ;)

Actually, she officially won at life a long time ago, but now she OFFICIALLY wins at all her past lives, her current life, and all her future lives. Until time stops. xD;

Seriously, that violin thing is awesome! ^^ I wish I could play something. *makes drumming-ish sounds on teh desk xD*

Oh yes, she won at life when she made that cute picture of Odd... No wait, I'm a boy... *gigantic sweatdrops* No, what I mean is, if Odd were a GIRL, then he/she'd be cute! Heh... :blush:
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lani » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:35 am

Thanks guyz!! 8D

I DID record myself playing the ending theme... but for some reason it didn't save >>; Ah well. I'll just do it over tomorrow before I leave for school (at 12!! OH SNAP!! *shot*)

ANYWAY. Like five seconds ago, I was bored and put together the panorama shot of the peacefulness of the Hopper home before Mrs. Hopper went poof D: I was too lazy to do anything special to it, so there you go... USE IT AS A BASE. If you wish. Or like. Look at it. Cause that's what I do. Roflcopters. xD; I dunno.
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Shi_Min_Xi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:37 am

Me likey! Of course you already knew that but shhhhh...And that violin version was kick blank awesome :D:D:D Yea...You've proberly heard enough about it already online :D:D:D

-Doubt & Trust, access

Shi_Min_Xi offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jeremified » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:56 pm

I like the banner thingy! It's cOoL! O___O Where did you get that screenshot anyways?
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lani » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:30 pm

Thanks you two xD;

@Jer-fied: See I have PSP, and that comes with an animation shop. You can open .avi files with it (but only about 500 frames or so at a time), so I kinda took the frames like LALALA 8D And stuck them together. Or something.
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:31 pm

COOl!!!

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lani » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:22 pm

HAY GUYZ. Long time no hablamos.

So I got up off my lazy butt and recorded the ending theme with t3h violin. And I want to apologize for like the sliding sound with the high note E... xD; I haven't played often since I got home from CA so my fingers are like... dead. Yeah.

Anyway enjoy. And stuff. xD;

OH and I DO have that-piece-that-Franz-Hopper-plays-on-the-piano recorded... But unfortunately it's on my mom's laptop and that runs on dial up so... IT'LL BE UP EVENTUALLY I SWEAR. D:
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:27 pm

o__O

Woman. You can play some violin.

*dies*
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:26 am

Lawney wrote:Thanks you two xD;

@Jer-fied: See I have PSP, and that comes with an animation shop. You can open .avi files with it (but only about 500 frames or so at a time), so I kinda took the frames like LALALA 8D And stuck them together. Or something.

You can do that with animation shop? Never knew that. 'Course I'm starting to use Fireworks for any animations I do instead. I've gotta try that... and maybe I'll make some random banner using that template if I'm free. It'll be all colourful! And sparkly! With pandas all over it! (Everybody likes pandas!) And... yeah.

Lawney + violin = t3h aw350m3ness!
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jeremified » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:35 am

:) Great job! 3 thumbs up if I had 'em! Oh wait. *takes off shoe* ...Never mind.
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lani » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 pm

Lalala I added my interpretation of human XANA!! 8D

I had art campo this week, and one of my classes was portrait drawing, so I said lawl let's do it real life (wuts that) style! So ya. I think the face looks okay, but the hands like really suck. And it's out of proportion. She's supposed to be leaning over a table but then I realized that's like physically impossible cause her arms are hanging off the edge of the table and she's standing on the other end >>; Hahahah WHOOPS.

Anyway. Ya. Peas.
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext