That was a really good episode. I'm actually really surprised how well this episode turned out and developed. Where to begin?
- For the first time, deckard inc the goons from Quantum Research Center make an appearance in real life! I'm really, really hoping that they all have some sort of connection to Project Carthage, and I'm really hoping that they make a comeback.
- It was refreshing to see Jeremy and Aelita work outside of their comfort zone. I can now totally see Jeremy having an entire spy toolkit in his backpack now... maybe the hackusations from Sabotage about Jeremy being a spy weren't all too off
- It definitely looks like Laura has ulterior motives behind her actions, and I really, really want to see what she does with that business card going forward... though technically she shouldn't have it why did it survive the RTTP I mean the photo of Jeremy and Aelita from False Start was sort of the same thing but I like to think that he manually programmed that into that specific trip and that just kinda throws off a lot of the established canon about the return trip and the different mechanics that we don't understand about it also this is a long sentence with no punctuation I'll stop typing now
- One of the things I was complaining about before was how the Skid had just become a virtual taxicab for the Warriors between the Cortex and Lyoko... seeing a proper naval battle was definitely refreshing.
- Now that I'm thinking about it, how did the Skid return to Lyoko? Jeremy certainly looked busy with the MIB. yay plot holes
This, in my opinion, is how Evolution should have been developing all along. Plot development, character development, a new threat... Evolution finally looks as if it's looking up.