Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm

S5E16 - Confusion

Talk about the episodes of Evolution here! (Season 5)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

S5E16 - Confusion

Postby penguin30 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Episode name - Confusion
On the wiki

----

Well, that was interesting, if hard to understand.

Aelita still doesn't like Laura (shocking!), and laura seems to have figured out who she really is.

XANA vs Tyron. The former did a lot better than I thought he would. Incidentally, Tyron is totally cheating here. His Ninja respawn way too fast for real people. And when did they get telekinesis lasers? Whatever, at least it was a good fight.

Tyron introduces himself. Now we're getting somewhere. I can tell from the tone alone he's got the typical "I'm totally the guy in charge here" attitude, which makes me convinced he's gonna eat those words.

penguin30 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: S5E16 - Confusion

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 pm

If the leaked material concerning the Ninjas is correct, they're not actually being virtualized. Rather, they have physical operators on Earth who control them as avatars on Lyoko. They might also have a sort of refractory period as their own Supercomputer fixes the damage to the Ninja code sustained in combat, but I figure it would be shorter. Additionally, I think they have multiple suits at the ready, but that's fanon at this point.

When I first saw the telekinesis beams, I was thinking it would be something like the crazy beams from the episode Temporary Insanity.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby lyokotech » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:52 pm

That was by far one of the most interesting episodes! Can't wait until the sub comes out.

From the partial translation: Evolution did not screw up Franz Hopper's name (thank goodness!) He is referenced as Waldo Schaffaer on Laura's iPad, and Aelita is even referenced by her fake last name (Stones) when questioned by Laura.

Question:
Spoiler: show
How in the world was Laura able to find all the information on Aelita's Dad (a gigantic profile on her ipad)!!! She is definitely working for carthage.

lyokotech offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 am

Something doesn't make sense to me, the ninjas are basically fighting a small war with XANA's monsters one day, then the next, PROFESSOR Tyrone refuses to believe there might be an AI living in his supercomputer that's pissed off at the code updates. What does he attribute the monster army to, the kids?
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!