Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am

S5E7 - Countdown

Talk about the episodes of Evolution here! (Season 5)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

S5E7 - Countdown

Postby penguin30 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Episode Title - Countdown (French)
Air Date - Feb. 9th
On the LF Wiki

----

Some plot development in this one. Franz worked with some other dude he disagreed with, which is probably where this other supercomputer came from.

Funny-talking Odd.

Samantha comes back and is inexplicably white now, though this may simply be a very similar replacement.

XANA gets five more points, but at least this time they didn't show the totals for more math errors.

penguin30 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: S5E7 - Countdown

Postby Ghost Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:50 am

why does everything happen in slow motion in evolution? the lyoko scenes are fine but the real world stuff is so boring. it's always the same attack too. if only the specters were a little more threatening but they don't really do much.
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:09 am

Ghost Guest wrote:why does everything happen in slow motion in evolution? the lyoko scenes are fine but the real world stuff is so boring. it's always the same attack too. if only the specters were a little more threatening but they don't really do much.

I'd like it if XANA decided to use some electricity attacks, like in the S4 episode "The Lake." That shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby penguin30 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:10 am

XANA's not back to full strength yet, and the way they treat this shape-changing spectre as a new thing indicates that he simply can't do better at the moment.

penguin30 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Ghost Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 am

penguin30 wrote:the way they treat this shape-changing spectre as a new thing indicates that he simply can't do better at the moment.

it indicates the writers can't do better at the moment.

TheAppleFreak wrote:I'd like it if XANA decided to use some electricity attacks, like in the S4 episode "The Lake." That shouldn't be too difficult to pull off.

yes, a little variety would be great. i understand there's a limit to what you can do with live action but there's still plenty of things they could try.
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member