Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:05 am

Possible cause of the hiatus...

General Evolution discussion (Season 5)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Possible cause of the hiatus...

Postby LyokoMan95 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Apparently Moonscoop isn't getting along that well with their live action counterpart Norimage Films.

Charente Libre wrote:Norimages completed in 2012 all the live action for the series Code Lyoko , then broadcast on France 4 (see cons below). A $ 2 million, all of whose deadlines have not been met. "Since September I expect the settlement of a sum of € 140,000 from them. As a result, I have no cash and I also put my local suppliers in difficulty. If one of them calls his money, it's very simple, I close the box " , explains that just assign a fortnight ago the company Moonscoop.
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: Possible cause of the hiatus...

Postby McTrooperNow » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:11 pm

I didn't quite understand what that quote said.

Is production on this season of Evolution completed and in the can?

Is the Hiatus your talking about between seasons?
Image Image
Signature Image made from TB3's original art.
---- Iron Lyoko - (A Code Lyoko Fan Fiction Story) ----
McTrooperNow offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:06 pm

McTrooperNow wrote:I didn't quite understand what that quote said.

Is production on this season of Evolution completed and in the can?

Is the Hiatus your talking about between seasons?

Evolution has, IIRC, 26 episodes. The last new episode to be aired was #18 (#19 if you count the iTunes leak), at least a month or two back. Right now, they're running reruns, and if the fandom is correct, new episodes won't begin airing until roughly around September or so. Production on CLE was completed a while back; I believe the hiatus is because Norimage doesn't want to give Moonscoop the episodes for airing. They've been releasing some as-of-yet unaired footage on YouTube for a little while now.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Snickie » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 pm

TheAppleFreak wrote:[Norimage has] been releasing some as-of-yet unaired footage on YouTube for a little while now.

Links or it didn't happen.

I read somewhere (but I forget where) that the hiatus was so that the release of the English (and other language) dubs could catch up to where the French version was. Obviously this was false. Or maybe it was true at one point and then all the negative feedback from the community about the one episode that was released in English made them change their mind about finishing the dub in English. I don't know.
Snickie offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TheAppleFreak » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Snickie wrote:
TheAppleFreak wrote:[Norimage has] been releasing some as-of-yet unaired footage on YouTube for a little while now.

Links or it didn't happen.

I read somewhere (but I forget where) that the hiatus was so that the release of the English (and other language) dubs could catch up to where the French version was. Obviously this was false. Or maybe it was true at one point and then all the negative feedback from the community about the one episode that was released in English made them change their mind about finishing the dub in English. I don't know.

You asked for it.

Spoiler: show

I don't quite know the standard pipeline for this sort of stuff, but I'd assume at this point they're either finishing post production or ensuring that distribution of the show can go unimpeded.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline