Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

THIS. IS. SNICKIE.

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

THIS. IS. SNICKIE.

Postby Snickie » Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 pm

What a weird post title. Ó_ô
18:40
Anyway, I am Snickie. I'm exactly 19 days, 11 hours and 1 minute from turning 18. I've been a Lyoko fan since it was airing on Cartoon Network back in 2nd or 3rd grade (can't remember which, has it really been that long?), and I'm obsessed with Code Lyoko Evolution now. I'm on XL and CL-E as well, so some of you might recognize me from there. I love writing drabbles and plaintain chips and drawing and playing clarinet and procrastinating in general. xD I have a black cat named Snick who is fat and fluffy and beautiful. <3

:sing:
(I can't sing. lol)

Because all of that info up there is totally important and relevant. XD

I'm also on FFn and dA and DragCave. I'll probably link those in my sig once I'm done exploring. :D
Snickie offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Re: THIS. IS. SNICKIE.

Postby TheAppleFreak » Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Ah, welcome to Lyoko Freak! I'm TheAppleFreak, the keeper of the gates, as it were; we have an awesome (if small) community, and it's awesome to have you! Make yourself at home now you can never leave
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Stonecreek » Fri May 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Welcome! TLOAF took part of my standard greeting but I'll say it anyway.

Welcome to Lyoko Freak. Please make yourself at home and Enjoy Everything.

(Also, I have not forgotten about the one-shot I owe you. Maybe by the end of the month I'll have time to think about writing again.)

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Snickie » Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Thanks, guys.

learning very quickly that I shouldn't access from my mobile phone. I'm not sure if the interface doesn't work well on mobile platforms in general or if my phone's just acting up (which it has been ever since the last software update, grr).

Anyway, I think I will have a lot of fun here. :D
Snickie offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sat May 11, 2013 12:08 am

Snickie wrote:Thanks, guys.

learning very quickly that I shouldn't access from my mobile phone. I'm not sure if the interface doesn't work well on mobile platforms in general or if my phone's just acting up (which it has been ever since the last software update, grr).

Anyway, I think I will have a lot of fun here. :D

It's not just you. This is currently the initial beta release of the LyokoBoot forum skin, and the responsive features are (at this time) almost completely broken. I'm kinda swamped by finals right now, so I might not get to fixing them for a little while, either. As a stopgap, we do have support for Tapatalk, a mobile forum reader. It's a much nicer solution to browsing these forums (LF, CLE, and I think XL support it as well) at the current moment until I can get the theming fixed.

And yeah, we have some fun stuff planned for the near future! I hope you'll have a good time!
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline