Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

Hi everyone!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hi everyone!

Postby ravenfoxxx » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:12 am

Hey all! How are you? It's nice to meet you all. ravenfoxx here! (Well, that's kinda obvious, but better more than less like they say, right? XD )

So, I guess I'm a bit of a fan returning into the fandom with CLE coming up and all, but CL has been a huge part of my childhood, so why not join and meet other fans too?

I used to write fanfiction back about four years ago, but now I roleplay on Tumblr, where I also have a personal account. Besides that, I enjoy writing, photography (I'm not good at it, but oh well) and occasional painting. :color:

Name: Not sure if it refers to my real one or username, so... (I'm such a dork). :umm:
How did you find Lyoko Freak?: Through a recent post in Tumblr.
Reason for username: I got the idea from a joke of the Hunger Games fandom. There was a picture on Tumblr that said that Katniss plus Foxface equaled Firefox. As I died my hair almost black last year, I changed the "fire" for "raven". If that makes sense.
Anything else you'd like to tell us?: That's about it for now. I guess I'll say more things about myself along the way. :hello:

P.S: I use emoticons a little bit too much, I noticed. I hope nobody minds that.
ravenfoxxx offline
New Kid
New Kid