Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 pm

Reintroduction

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Reintroduction

Postby ChanceEXE » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi I'm ChanceEXE and yes I'm another person coming back from long ago. If anyone is going to recognize me at all it'll be with my old username. Odddellarobbia12. Back in the day I made a whole bunch of silly youtube videos which did surprisingly well. Somehow one of my videos became the most viewed Code Lyoko video on youtube (as far as I can tell)

Spoiler: show
[youtube]JidQwOOJBwE[/youtube]

I first saw Code Lyoko back in December 2006 which means I've known the show for six years now. Time has really passed yet I still recognize a few of the names on here (though I might not have gotten to know any of you all that well)
Just wanted to get in before the new season started and say hi. I'm really looking forward to evolution, the quality is surprising and I might get a bit nostalgic.

I'm also working on a new video, I haven't done much editing since way back then but I've already made a good start on something new.

Hope to have some fun on the forums. :)
ChanceEXE offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Reintroduction

Postby Soul Jelly » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 pm

I was around a little in the old days, but I can't say I recognise you, sorry! Still, welcome board/welcome back! Hope you'll enjoy discussing CLE with us, and I'll be sure to check out your videos some time. :)
Soul Jelly offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid