Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:31 am

Codelyoko.fr travelling in America ... Voyage Voyage !

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Codelyoko.fr travelling in America ... Voyage Voyage !

Postby Codelyoko.fr » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:47 am

1781 --> 1944 --> 2012 !
Yeah ! 2012 seems to be a great year ! Maybe shall we write a new page about France/America friendship !

Hellow everybody !
First warning, just to say it once and for all... Sorry for my english... You've understood I'm French... And in order to be entirely clear : Yes ! I have already eaten snails and frogs ! And it's delicious !

So... New start ...
Hellow everybody !
My nickname is Shaka and I come here in the name of the CodeLyoko.fr website & his staff... and also in the name in the french fanbase of Code Lyoko :)

For the ones who eventually do not know our Website, let me introduce :
Codelyoko.fr is one of the oldest fansite about Code Lyoko in France. He's developped during the period when CL was aired at TV... from season 1 to season 4 ! People know us thanks to the width of our website : Indeed, we have very complete rubric about Code Lyoko, its universe, stuff and lot's of things.

I could speak a lot but I gonna wait the green light from your administration because I think this place is for introducing, not adversting !

The last word is about the relationship between Codelyoko.fr and Moonscoop, the society which create and produce Code lyoko and Code Lyoko Evolution. Since a long time have passed between the end of season 4 and the annoucement of Code Lyoko Evolution, many fans have forgotten Code lyoko. In order to awake them and broadcast Code Lyoko Evolution, Moonscoop decided to develop its community management.
Since we are the only one french fansite which survive since the end of season 4, Moonscoop and us have got in touch in November 2011. We now have a partnership between Moonscoop and us. Moonscoop recognize us as the official fansite of the community and give us lot's of exclusiveness. That's why there is no more forum on Codelyoko.com : A picture leads fan to our website. In exchange, Codelyoko.fr maintains his database about Code Lyoko (no-more available on CL.com) and helps Moonscoop to broadcast CL-Evolution !

We do work together. Moonscoop understand that Code Lyoko Evolution has been made possible thanks to the very large fanbase around the world which was supplying for a season 5 ! That's why they want us to be a showcase of this community, which is important for the negociation between Moonscoop ansd TV channels around the future of Code lyoko and the funding ofthe show.

For example, some people in the CL staff have already meet the actors and see an episode of CL Evolution.

That's why, I'm here.
First, even if Codelyoko.fr is in french, there is lot's of things which can interess even american fans on our website (media like music or fanvideo ; HD pictures of Code Lyoko and so and...), so I really want to help you find it... Moreover, thanks to our partnership with Moonscoop, we will in the coming days have more and more excluvise stuff to propose to our visitors.

Second, and this is the most important aim of my presence here. We DO want to make a bridge betwen CLfans-communities around the world, espacially with the americans and spanishes !
I hope my presence here will help to build this bridge ! We will be able to exchange informations, news, media and so and... I can make you aware about French informations around CLE, and you may do the same thing with americans informations.

We also have lot's of projects to animate the community (creators, games and so and...) ! With the benediction of Moonscoop and TheApplefreak, I will now translate the most impotant news we gonna get in French to post them here as soon as possible !

I've already been in touch with your webmaster... We gonna think to different ways of collaboration between our two communities... Between codelyoko.fr and american forums ;)
For the moment, The Applefreak is very busy on modernazing this place and I am overbooked on Codelyoko.fr... But in some weeks, you gonna have more time !

So... th last thing... Maybe introduce myself ^^

My nickname is Shaka.
I'm the editor on Codelyoko.fr, the one who has created all the written content of the website. Now, I'm one of the two webmaster of the website. The two creators of the website (old friends of mine which are now working and don't have lot's of time to give to Code lyoko) are still in touch with me of course and together, we gonna follow the building of Code lyoko.fr !
You can also see me on the Codelyoko.fr forum !

Otherwise, I'm fond of mangas (My username comes from "Saint Seiya"), history, american series, chess and strategy games... and maybe Code Lyoko =)
I've discovered Code Lyoko when I was teenage, in High school. Now I'm 23 and coming back to work with Code Lyoko make me very nostalgic but quite happy !

Sorry for the length of this post and the "RTL" (French Expression pour "Raconte ta Life" [In english --> "Tell your life !"]) !

Bref, c'est la vie !

Au revoir ! See you soon I guess ;)

Official account of Codelyoko.fr !
Mainly used by Shaka, webmaster & redactor of cl.fr
Codelyoko.fr offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Codelyoko.fr travelling in America ... Voyage Voyage !

Postby Soul Jelly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Hello again! :P I'll probably be keeping up with your updates on Code Lyoko Evolved rather than here, but still cool to see you. ^^
Soul Jelly offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Re: Codelyoko.fr travelling in America ... Voyage Voyage !

Postby LyokoMan95 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Great to have you here! Now all Moonscoop needs is an english fan site. I wonder where they're going to get one of those...
LyokoMan95 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid