Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:25 am

Hi Everyone! :D

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hi Everyone! :D

Postby Memoirs » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Just felt like I should post something in this section.

I guess I might as well introduce myself a little.I have a really weird sense of humor...talk to me for awhile and you'll see what I mean. I don't think its necessarily a bad thing though xD

I am also a really talkative person, and I like meeting new people and trying out new things. But I can be awkward when it comes to starting conversations. I think its the fact I don't know what the person will think about me. I tend to say really weird stuff, so that is why I rarely say the first hello. But if you want to talk to me, feel free to! I'm not going to be a snob or anything.

I also have a steam, not sure if anyone here has one. But if you want to add me, you can. I don't have many games but most of them are horror games. It would make sense because I'm a horror/gore/zombie freak.

I'm also a huge Legend of Zelda fan, and I like reading creepy pasta.

I'm a member of a lot of different forums, and deviantart too.

Oh yeah, and Odd is my favorite character, he has been ever since I was really little xD
Memoirs offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Hi Everyone! :D

Postby green » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 pm

/peers at that Namine icon

Hello and welcome! I'm Green and from the sounds of things you'll find several people around who share your interests c:
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Re: Hi Everyone! :D

Postby TheAppleFreak » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 am

Welcome to the forums!

I'm Apple, the current resident admin here and the occasional breaker of site functionality. I'm a PC gamer myself; feel free to add me on Steam. You'll find me playing a lot of TF2, and if you have an Origin account you'll also find me playing lots of Battlefield 3 (I'm not the best player :P).
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site