Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

Not new, but back from a 5 year leave. Hello, old friends!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Do you remember me?

Of course <3
60%
idk
No votes
No.
10%
Haven't met you yet.
30%

Total votes : 10

Not new, but back from a 5 year leave. Hello, old friends!

Postby KayLenny#7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 am

I've been so lazy in keeping track of forums and websites during the turbulent times of my teen years. Now I intend to get back to the basics and back into Lyoko :P I hope to reconnect with any of my old friends that are still here and meet some new ones.

Might as well add this in; standard procedure.

Name: Kaylynne
How did you find Lyoko Freak?: Don't even remember ;D
Reason for username: I want to change it, but I will leave it this way until it's established that I'm back. x.x
Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I love you. kk
Last edited by KayLenny#7 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stonecreek » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:23 am

No freaking way! Welcome back! This is truly a happy day here. It's so rare when the old guard of members come back.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby KayLenny#7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 am

:D Omgggg dude I remember you. Has anything changed around here?

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stonecreek » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am

Numbuh 7 wrote::D Omgggg dude I remember you. Has anything changed around here?

More like what hasn't changed. I don't remember exactly when you meandered away, but...

I'm a mod now. So are Carth and AngelBolt. There's far fewer active users now, but it feels more like a (very dysfunctional) family. I'll let others fill in the blanks; I'm still all thrilled you returned.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Carth » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 am

OMG. IT'S AN OLD MEMBER! <33333

I don't know if you knew me too well (or had the best memories of me...sorry) but I'm Carth, or Carth_upon_the_star from further back, and I always liked seeing your pink text. 8D I hope you are still happy with us.
Carth offline

Postby KayLenny#7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 am

Well I do also remember you, Carth. It looks like I got a lot of catching up to do around here. I did leave on good terms with everybody, but later had bad problems with one member (not going to mention any names), so I look forward to the experience here. Unfortunately, life is in a hectic transitional stage these days so I'm not sure how quickly I can settle in.

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

Welcome back! We've never met, though I've heard of you. Your name gets brought up sometimes when "the old days" are mentioned. I'm sure that makes you feel just great, haha.

My name is SilverPrince. I was technically around when you last were, though I was known as lyoko422 and it's probable you don't recognize the name at all. But anyway, it's good to see a forum veteran such as yourself return! I hope you find that the Lyoko Freak of 2011 is suitable. We all seem to like it okay. :)

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

Well, we'll do anything we can to make you feel welcome here! Do you like melons? *gives you a watermelon* I promise it's clean.

More seriously, I'm super happy you're back. Any bit of life here is wonderful, new or relatively new life even more so.
Carth offline

Postby KayLenny#7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 am

I'm loving you all already <3 Everywhere else is kinda full of mean nasty people. It's good to be appreciated around here :P

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

Hello there!
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby desincarnation » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 am

Hi! I'm glad you found your way back to this awesome forum. :)

In comparison to you guys, I feel like a newbie...
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby green » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 am

Hi there! :hello: It's always cool to see an old member come back since I wasn't around in this place's glory days.

I'm teapot/green/whatever and I think out of most of the new users that signed up in the past year I've been the most active. so, uh... >.>

Obviously I don't remember you, but still, welcome back.
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Just_Jaine » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 am

Hi Numbuh 7. We must have left town around the same time. I'm really not here now sadly. I was just reminiscing old times and though I would stop in. When I saw the topic of this post I just had to stop in and say hi. I remember the good old days...*sigh*. That makes me feel so old. I must have been 13 or 14 when I joined this forum. I'm 19 now too. Do you remember when one or two of the voice actors used to frequent this place? We must have been the thing back then. Sorry to dump my random-ness on you. All of you.

Love, Jaine <3
Just_Jaine offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby KayLenny#7 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:01 am

Just_Jaine wrote:Hi Numbuh 7. We must have left town around the same time. I'm really not here now sadly. I was just reminiscing old times and though I would stop in. When I saw the topic of this post I just had to stop in and say hi. I remember the good old days...*sigh*. That makes me feel so old. I must have been 13 or 14 when I joined this forum. I'm 19 now too. Do you remember when one or two of the voice actors used to frequent this place? We must have been the thing back then. Sorry to dump my random-ness on you. All of you.

Love, Jaine <3

Oh honey I'm sorry I don't remember you. T_T My memory back during the age of LF is very choppy and blotchy. I'm only getting a few pieces back once in a while.

KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Just_Jaine » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm

KayLenny#7 wrote:Oh honey I'm sorry I don't remember you. T_T My memory back during the age of LF is very choppy and blotchy. I'm only getting a few pieces back once in a while.

It's ok. ;) I don't think we really talked much. I used to hang out on the poetry forum if that jogs you're memory. Regardless, nice to see you.
Just_Jaine offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko