Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 pm

Hey everyone!!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hey everyone!!

Postby PurpleEinstein » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum, (obviously) but I've been to LyokoFreak before. the list of things to do at school was funny and awesome, it reminds me of the you know you're obsessed Twilight when type things. I fully support the JxA ship, and Aelita and Jeremie are my favorite characters. I remember watching this show when I was little and I remember the theme song, and Aelita's pink hair, and the towers and the characters. I now watch the show online, and hopefully there will be a season five!! *crosses fingers* :)
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Saphire-089 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:30 am

hello
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Question to anybody who can answer

Postby PurpleEinstein » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:28 pm

The fanfic on LyokoFreak, Ask Me What It's Like To Never Win, why is it rating M? I started reading it, then I noticed that the rating was M and stopped. But it seemed pretty clean to me. Why is it rated M?
The past creates the future, depending on how hard you work in the present, that effort becomes your past, and that connects to your future
--Palmer, Pokemon: DP Galactic Battle; Historical Mystery Tour
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Aelita » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi Purple Einstein! Welcome to LyokoFreak! :)

I did read that fanfiction a month ago, but I don't have any idea why it was rated M. ...Probably because Herve was obsessed over Aelita, and hurt Jeremie in a violent way, but that's a theory, I suppose.
Dr. Aelita Rose Schaeffer, MD, Majoring in studies in psychology. Bringing a sense of sanity in the chaotic world and a dose of support as a supplement.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby PurpleEinstein » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for the welcomes!! :) I'm going to read it very soon!! It seemed like a very good story, especially because it is written in POV of Herb, which is totally unexpected really
The past creates the future, depending on how hard you work in the present, that effort becomes your past, and that connects to your future
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Welcome to the Forum!

What fanfic are we talking about?

EDIT: Huh, post 777. Wonder what happened to 666...
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby PurpleEinstein » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Welcome to the Forum!

What fanfic are we talking about?

EDIT: Huh, post 777. Wonder what happened to 666...

It is on LyokoFreak called Ask Me What It's Like To Never Win
Thanks for all the warm wlecomes!
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby PurpleEinstein » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am

Does anybody know any information regarding the Code Lyoko movie?
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Aelita » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:09 pm

I think someone told me that they canceled the movie project, but the game project thing (RP?) is still going to be released this year.
Dr. Aelita Rose Schaeffer, MD, Majoring in studies in psychology. Bringing a sense of sanity in the chaotic world and a dose of support as a supplement.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby PurpleEinstein » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Aelita wrote:I think someone told me that they canceled the movie project, but the game project thing (RP?) is still going to be released this year.

okay thanks and I have no clue why they didn't rate that story for teens, there really wasn't anything that bad. I guess it's okay for teens to read it don't you think?
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Aelita » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I suppose so. I usually rate my stories I deem to have some material I wouldn't want kids under 12 to read at T level, as I consider M to be more of when it gets into the kind of stuff hardly anyone wants to see.

So, I suppose it should have a T rating, but I guess it's rated M in the eyes of the author.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby PurpleEinstein » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Aelita wrote:I suppose so. I usually rate my stories I deem to have some material I wouldn't want kids under 12 to read at T level, as I consider M to be more of when it gets into the kind of stuff hardly anyone wants to see.

So, I suppose it should have a T rating, but I guess it's rated M in the eyes of the author.

True, the fact that it was written in the POV that you wouldn't expect a story from makes it so unique and keeps you wanting more
PurpleEinstein offline
New Kid
New Kid