Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 am

Greeting ArgentDandelion

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Greeting ArgentDandelion

Postby ArgentDandelion » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm

At Carth's suggestion (since Carth stated it would be "super-awesome" if I did so) I have started an introduction thread here. My name is ArgentDandelion, and you all may call me by my full name or simply as Dandelion. Aside from Code Lyoko, I like Pokémon and its associated Fakemon fandom, Teen Titans, fantasy and fantasy books....

Well, I should not need to list excessive profile details here---perhaps someone could introduce me to this....*thinks of Code Lyoko-esque compliment* <i> Super Nuclear </i>* forum?

*I know---it was originally a bad pun, but I could not think of anything else. Any suggestions?
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Aelita » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, we have a lot in common huh? :hello: I do like Pokemon and Teen Titans, but I am a person that reads several genres of books (mainly because I'm too lazy to have one preference).

Humor? Well, I don't know about it. I mostly use sarcastic humor, which comes from growing up with brothers, but I mostly use the "what" humor. It's kind-of difficult to explain it here, but I don't know how to put it in words, as I express things with gestures better (I'm not good at talking). Well, here I go, this is a sort-of an excerpt between me and a person from school.

P= Person, M= Me

P: *Says something that I couldn't hear*
M: What?
P: What? *imitating me*
M: What?
P: What? *Laughing*
M: What country do you come from?
P: W... What? *laughing harder*
M: What isn't a country I have ever heard of! Do they speak English in 'What'?

... and yes, I did watch Pulp Fiction one day, and used it.
Dr. Aelita Rose Schaeffer, MD, Majoring in studies in psychology. Bringing a sense of sanity in the chaotic world and a dose of support as a supplement.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid