Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 pm

Bonjour!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Bonjour!

Postby Aelita » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi guys! 'Lita here, and I'm happy to be here.

I'm known as Aelita Belpois on deviantart, as well as other forums (with the exception of this one, where I left the Belpois part out), like XANA's Lair or the Code WIKI forums, or as Commando Wolf on fanfiction.net. I'm a crazy 15-year old teenager, and I have been a fan of Code Lyoko for about 3 years now.

My favorite character is Aelita (as you can see), and I'm pretty spontaneous. I hate all pop music that is playing on the radio today (Lady Gaga, for instance), and I prefer metal over it. However, I still like some forms of pop from years ago, and will listen to it if I like the song playing. :music:

I write some fanfiction during my spare time, and sometimes I make videos, though I prefer to watch CL AMVs instead.

I heard about this forum from S.L., and so I decided to check the forum out.
Dr. Aelita Rose Schaeffer, MD, Majoring in studies in psychology. Bringing a sense of sanity in the chaotic world and a dose of support as a supplement.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby desincarnation » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Hi there! Internet is so small... ^^ Glad to see you on LF!
~desincarnation (whom you're more likely to know under nickname memoire-blanche)
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Aelita » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:24 pm

*gasp* MEMO! :) *Hugs* ... you know I don't hug people often, right? Thanks for the greeting! :D
--
... by the way. I'm not so sure about the forums response, but Searching Lyoko says that he wishes Lyoko Freak Forums well, and he apologizes for the fights. (Taken from his quote: "Good luck at Lyokofreak. Tell them SearchingLyoko sends them sincere well wishes and apologies for the fights(they'll either be very nice or very not nice about that... but not to you)... it's really an awesome place once you get there... especially after accessing the BKO.")
Dr. Aelita Rose Schaeffer, MD, Majoring in studies in psychology. Bringing a sense of sanity in the chaotic world and a dose of support as a supplement.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby green » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:57 pm

:hello:

My favorite character also happens to be Aelita, so she ends up being the subject of my CL related graphics rather often. There isn't much put up there right now but I have some Aelita stuff in my graphics thread if you wanna check it out.

Welcome to LF!
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Aelita » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks, Teapot, and it is true that the reason I actually watched the show was because I was a fan of her (from Season 4).
Their new outfits got me interested in the plot, and here I am now.

So, thanks for the welcomes, guys! I'll be sure to hang around! ;)
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby ArgentDandelion » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello Aelita/'Lita. I am another person registered on this day here, although the character I revolve around is Jeremie. He is mentally everywhere...

I am ArgentDandelion on DeviantArt, in the case you would like to contact me on things of interest there.

EDIT: Please, if you wish to refer to me by a shortened version, my name is Dandelion. Additionally...I should have added this detail earlier, but what I originally meant when I said he was "mentally everywhere", I mean that he floats around everywhere in my mind. Well...maybe not float...(that is weird imagery) but manifests in that I think of him so often. Although, your statement should be true, too.
Last edited by ArgentDandelion on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Aelita » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Bonjour Argent, and I'll be sure to peruse your artwork. *checks on DA* Hm... interesting... I like your ideas, Argent, and I'll be sure to check on your gallery when I can, as I am usually trying to do a million things at once. I don't usually draw a lot every month, but I do take photos of stuff, so... yeah. I'll try not to get off the topic here, because I have several minds, and the insanity to match. :*D

*laughs* Jeremie can be anywhere he wants to be in his mind... I'm pretty sure his imagination can carry him to distant places, especially if its with Aelita. :D
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby jeremie132 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 am

welcome to lyoko freak friend (jeremy132 here)
jeremie132 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Aelita » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 am

Jeremie, I thought I'd find you here, of all the odd places to be (actually, I knew you were here days before, because I scoured the members list one day because I was bored). I'm glad to meet your acquaintance here, though we know each other well enough.

... I wonder what the BKO is... *shrugs* Actually, it doesn't matter if I apply to BKO and get accepted after 75 posts and such.
--
In the meantime, I will properly fill out the specified forms posted by the site Admin without letting my mind wander off too far.

Name: My name is _________ ____ ___, Aelita Rose Schaeffer, or just Aelita. ...but the invention of iLita is mine.
How did you find Lyoko Freak?: ...it was SearchingLyoko's fault, actually. ...and then I Yahoo-d it.
Reason for username: ...I like Aelita, and she was basically the only reason I started watching the show.
Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I like Lord of the Rings, and Pie, both with and without the 'e'.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 am

Welcome! Glad to see we have another pi fan! Are your favorite times of the day at 3:14 by any chance? Also welcome remember cookies on the left drinks on the right and don't try to avoid insanity here it will find you, especially on april fools day make sure you are ALWAYS on for that day.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Aelita » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Konichiwa (I think I spelled that wrong), Matsumo Itsu, and I can see you're an avid fan of Anime (or just Naruto and some other Anime shows in general).

Well, not really, unless it's in the morning, because I can't sleep until it's really late.

*chuckles* I can't be insane if I was insane already, right? Hm... then I must see what it is like next year!
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby matsumo itsu » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

You can catch what it was like in the "Overlords lair". Also it is konnichiwa so don't feel bad for the missing "n" (HOW DARE YOU!?!? lol just kidding). Also konnichiwa can mean good evening or hello. And true you can't be insane if you already were.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Aelita » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm not familiar with Japanese, so please excuse me. Anime and I don't mix very well together, and I get annoyed when somebody says "Kawaii Desu Ne", because well... that's just not doing Japan a favor.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid