Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 am

Hi o:

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hi o:

Postby Kazu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Ello, my name's Shawn. I'm 15 and from Michigan, the reason I joined is due to the recent streaming of Code Lyoko on Valentine's Day, in which there was peer pressure for me to join.

I wasn't a huge fan of Code Lyoko, but I certainly loved the uniqueness it had (and how it seemed to get away with everything, like the pedo bear in the first episode). On the other hand, I loved Oban Star Racers.

My username, to put it simply, is based off an original character in a story I may never write. And I suppose if it's worth saying, I also happen to be Carth's distant boyfriend, hi there. :x
<3 Mary
Kazu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Hi o:

Postby TheLQ » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Kazu wrote:I also happen to be Carth's distant boyfriend, hi there. :x

So thats why Carth was so excited when you were going to get activated. She kept saying things like "OMG Kazu registered! I can't wait!!!"

Anyway, welcome to Lyokofreak!
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 pm

SHAWN! *noms on Shawn* Thank you for making introduction. It was nice introduction. 8D I hope the peer pressure was not bad. I might've gotten carried away. D: *hugs some more*

More professionally as a mod, I hope you enjoy the forum, or are else not too intimidated by it. Don't feed the Kankrelats. 83

EVERYONE BE NICE TO HIM. KAY? KAY.

Oh lolz Lord.Quackstar. Yes I was a bit like that.
Last edited by Carth on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carth offline

Postby Kazu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:
Kazu wrote:I also happen to be Carth's distant boyfriend, hi there. :x

So thats why Carth was so excited when you were going to get activated. She kept saying things like "OMG Kazu registered! I can't wait!!!"

Anyway, welcome to Lyokofreak!

Ha, thanks :D
<3 Mary
Kazu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kazu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Carth wrote:SHAWN! *noms on Shawn* Thank you for making introduction. It was nice introduction. 8D I hope the peer pressure was not bad. I might've gotten carried away. D: *hugs some more*

More professionally as a mod, I hope you enjoy the forum, or are else not too intimidated by it. Don't feed the Kankrelats. 83

Nah, it was quite all right. I was just a bit nervous about joining a forum again, even if I still wanted to for you.

I hope I enjoy the forum too :x, and I'll be sure to feed these Headcrabs instead.
<3 Mary
Kazu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Carth » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Kazu wrote:
Carth wrote:SHAWN! *noms on Shawn* Thank you for making introduction. It was nice introduction. 8D I hope the peer pressure was not bad. I might've gotten carried away. D: *hugs some more*

Nah, it was quite all right. I was just a bit nervous about joining a forum again, even if I still wanted to for you.

I hope I enjoy the forum too :x, and I'll be sure to feed these Headcrabs instead.

Just not with your head. That would be unfortunate. <3

Also, no double posting. There's a lovely little "edit" box by each post if you should ever need it. *wags finger*
Carth offline

Postby Kazu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Carth wrote:
Kazu wrote:

Just not with your head. That would be unfortunate. <3

Also, no double posting. There's a lovely little "edit" box by each post if you should ever need it. *wags finger*

I found it quite odd that I could double post, but I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
<3 Mary
Kazu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Carth wrote:EVERYONE BE NICE TO HIM. KAY? KAY.

*thinks of ways to harass him.

Hmm...
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SilverPrince » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Kazu wrote:Ello, my name's Shawn. I'm 15 and from Michigan, the reason I joined is due to the recent streaming of Code Lyoko on Valentine's Day, in which there was peer pressure for me to join.

I wasn't a huge fan of Code Lyoko, but I certainly loved the uniqueness it had (and how it seemed to get away with everything, like the pedo bear in the first episode). On the other hand, I loved Oban Star Racers.

My username, to put it simply, is based off an original character in a story I may never write. And I suppose if it's worth saying, I also happen to be Carth's distant boyfriend, hi there. :x

Hey! I'm also from the <s>Unemployment</s> Great Lakes State! And my username is also based on a character whose story I never wrote.

You know me from the Valentine's Day thing as 422, a name which I bore for many years around these parts. I warmly and wholeheartedly welcome you to LF. One more person to join in the crusade against the vultures and cobwebs the forum seems to be gathering. Here's your complimentary buzzard slaying sword. *hands you sword*

Also, I'll tell you what I tell every new member- be sure to read the rules and stuff. And Carth already told you not to feed the Kankrelats.

We're a great community here at LF and as evidenced from a few days ago I know you'll fit in great here.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Kazu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 pm

SilverPrince wrote:
Kazu wrote:Ello, my name's Shawn. I'm 15 and from Michigan, the reason I joined is due to the recent streaming of Code Lyoko on Valentine's Day, in which there was peer pressure for me to join.

Hey! I'm also from the <s>Unemployment</s> Great Lakes State! And my username is also based on a character whose story I never wrote.

You know me from the Valentine's Day thing as 422, a name which I bore for many years around these parts. I warmly and wholeheartedly welcome you to LF. One more person to join in the crusade against the vultures and cobwebs the forum seems to be gathering. Here's your complimentary buzzard slaying sword. *hands you sword*

Also, I'll tell you what I tell every new member- be sure to read the rules and stuff. And Carth already told you not to feed the Kankrelats.

We're a great community here at LF and as evidenced from a few days ago I know you'll fit in great here.

Huzzah! Thank you for your welcome, and I'll be sure to keep the rules in mind.
<3 Mary
Kazu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Carth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am

Kazu wrote:
SilverPrince wrote:

Huzzah! Thank you for your welcome, and I'll be sure to keep the rules in mind.

I don't think it's so much buzzards and cobwebs anymore as it is a simple matter of bad chance that we don't have two of every fantastic member here. And if I were to ever change my name to SkuldLunrix we could all be unwritten character buddies.

Speaking of those chats, we need another one. That was gobs of fun. I propose Friday night.

*begins stacking objects on Kazu's head* The power of XANA compels you to post in other parts of the foruuummm... :3c
Carth offline

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome to LF, where the blue stuff flows, and awesomeness is shared by all.

*offers you brownies, and no, they arent laced with anything*
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak