Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 am

Yo, Lyoko Freaks!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Yo, Lyoko Freaks!

Postby TheDailyCookie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello there everyone, and you're all reading this little bit of text for me to say Hello, which I already did. But I'll explain a bt about myself. I'm Shadows, and though that's usually my nickname, you are all welcome to make a nickname for the nickname, I really don't care what I'm called. So anywho, I'm usually shy around new people, but recently I've been able to open up a bit.

I really am excited to be here, I think. I didn't really look around, snooping isn't usually my thing, I take things and run, thinking through things is not one of my strong points, well actually, I do it, but not for things like this. I Hope I'll have fun and get to know you all. Be aware that I am a bit hyper, crazy, and have been told by friends that I need help, but I ignore them.

I usually hang around another, more small Lyoko website, which is my hooome, but I'm trying out new things. As you can probably see, just know that I try and get to know everyoine and be nice and so yeah, I think that about covers everything.

I am a girl, so you guys don't get confused, because I really don't need to be confusing people, not this early in the game, oh, and if you all start hating me, well...don't say it to my face, alright. :D

TheDailyCookie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby desincarnation » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi, and welcome to LF!
Don't worry, when I was a newbie back in 2007, I felt quite uncomfortable, too. I remember I was shy back then(as a matter of fact, I still am...) when I met all those people who were(and still are) my idols of CL fanbase. ^^ It's a question of getting used to the atmosphere and people. It takes some time, but if you do, you'll really appreciate this place and want to come back as often as possible.
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Welcome to Lyoko Freak!

Don't worry, you'll love this place. Despite the show ending a year and a half ago, we're still active in terms of CL discussion. Carth, a super-awesome mod here, does a review of an episode every so often. We still discuss stuff regularly in the CL Discussion forum, and the Games forum is buzzing with activity from both CL and non-CL related games. Not only that, but Gen Discussion always has an active thread. And, if you have 75 non-Games posts, you get BKO access. <s>please come in we need new blood</s>

And, don't feed the Kankrelats after 10 in the petting zoo. They get really edgy when you do that.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby TheDailyCookie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks you two, making my feel all happy like that.

Okay, so no Krankrelots after 10, what time zone, may I ask? Because you know, I'd hate for them all to kill me because I was an hour after them or somehting. They could be picky:D And 75 posts to get into the BKO, okay, I'm guessing from the short time I've been in here that that's the 'Big Kids Only', am I right. Which I just read the rules to, and should probably say in this forum. I am fourteen, and I'm pretty sure that that is older than 13, unless of course I'm really just that bad at math or the standard of ages has changed in the past three seconds. Which is possible.

TheDailyCookie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 am

Welcome Shadow!

I'm new to the forums myself... and new to the fanbase... having only discovered CL in... August! Can you believe that? 2 years after the show stopped airing in the United States!

Anyways, expect to see me around here too... and, unlike you, expect me to be a bit of a snoop. I have a task ahead of me, so wish me luck!

Okay... here's a topic-breaker.

You're brand new, just like me.

I'm curious. I know how I got here 2 years after the show's production show started... but how did YOU get here? How long have you known about cl? I'm curious. It's frankly amazing to me that people are still coming in after 2 years.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby TheDailyCookie » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:16 pm

I've loved CL for a while, actually, it started in third grade (I'm in eight now), where my ritual became I did my homework, finished about four, and watched CL, but my cable went off, and it was gone, but when I loved Naruto fanfiction, I saw that someone had written good stories for it, and wrote CL too, so I remembered it and went back to watching it online. This was about sixth grade I like to think.

As for how I ended up here, I forget, I don't know what I was doing, but I saw a forum, and I'm like, "ooooooh, a forum. I like forums. Maybe I will like this forum. Again, I'm not really sure. :music:

TheDailyCookie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Have you seen the rest of the episodes yet?

Anyways, I'm new to the forum too... I think our best bet is to get into BKO (that's where all the activity seems to be).

Another one you might like to try is the official Code Lyoko Forums. There's a lot of active people there too. And a fair amount of stuff. (I have the same name there as here)

But... nevertheless... I plan on seeing you around the Lyoko Community! Browse around these forums and post some replies! We need to strenghten the fanbase. We seem to be doing an okay job... but being active never helps.

So... I'll be seeing you around. Have fun!

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:32 pm

welcome to LF. :)

As you can see in my signature, I've been gone from here from three years. So, I'm kind of shy too.

Shy offline too, but becoming more outgoing as I become older.
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm shy in real life... but I'm fairly outgoing on the forums.

If you're shy... prepare to have the inner Lyoko-FREAK brought out in you within a few months... Fair warning...

(Btw... half the time I sound serious, I'm not.)

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Lyoko Wario » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:02 pm

Welcome, new friend(s)! You're really going to love it here. Just don't drink the punch.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:34 am

Punch? There's punch?

And why can't we drink this punch?

What flavor is this punch?

What color is the punch?

*Continues to ask random, nonsensical questions relating to the punch*

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby TheDailyCookie » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:54 pm

What if I really really really want to drink the punch, and I'm dying of thirst. Then is it okay to drink said punch.

Oh! Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top and a black ribbon around it!!!

TheDailyCookie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 am

What is this mysterious punch?

Is it possessed by XANA?

XANA-Punch? Hehehe. That would be a good one. Drink it and become possessed by XANA.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned