Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 am

I am SearchingLyoko

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

I am SearchingLyoko

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 am

Hello,

Welcome to my thread. I will be telling you a bit about myself, and, more importantly, my mission, which makes me both unique and not at the same time.

I am Searching for Lyoko.

But more about that later.

About myself. My age I will not tell you. I can tell you that I am over 13 and a teenager, though. I live in the US. My profile picture is the symbol of SEVI, which will be used for a future fanfiction. About my affiliation with Lyoko... I occasionally watched bits and pieces when it was on TV on the US... but my affiliation with Lyoko... my love of it... did not come until August 2009. I was on the internet, when I discovered an image affiliated to Code Lyoko. I thought to myself "I will never be able to fully appeciate this picture if I don't watch a bit of this show." So I looked up an episode online...

It changed my life forver.

Since then I have been a firm lover of Code Lyoko. I have never seen the show's equivalent. It's magic is unfallible. It's messages... undebatable. It's tale... great.

Lyoko is something that cannot be paralleled. This saga of 5 great friends working together to stop pure evil cannot be matched. It is good and great. And for that, it should be cherished.

As of now, I have acquired all the episodes and have watched up to the end of Season 3.

Now... about my quest:

I am Searching for Lyoko.

What does that mean? Does that mean that I am going around looking for a giant supercomputer? Well, while that would be nice, and may one day be a possibility, that it not my quest. My quest is, if you read my signature, to search for Lyoko in the world. I see it everywhere. I see Sissi in people. I see Ulrich in people. I see XANA in people. The spirit of Lyoko is found in the world and it should be cherished. As such, Code Lyoko itself must be preserved as great. It should not be altered by corporate greed or the attitudes of writers. It's greatness should, like all great thing, surpass such evils.

My quest is FOSCOL: Foundation of Sound Continuation of Lyoko. Does this mean that I am in the streets protesting for a Season 5? While that would be nice, and while I do strive for a season 5, you must also remember the S in FOSCOL: Sound. Sound Continuation. While I would love Lyoko to continue, my main goal is to make people know that they cannot ruin it by continuing it.

There are many ways to continue Lyoko and make it great. But don't go for something just because it' more flashy, or just because it might grab attention. If Lyoko's goodness is contained... it shall succeed.

Well... that's a small bit about me. Feel free to post your thoughts. Considering what I think of or what I post, I will probably add more. Until then, I am honored to be part of such a devoted Lyoko community that it is labled "Freak".

-Searching(for)Lyoko.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:30 pm

*shakes hands*

You will not be ignored mi amigo.

I am currently very busy... but very soon... especially when I can get accepted to the "Big Kids only" forum (I have a topic all ready) you will hear a BOOM about me.

Expect a flood. I am about to plunge into the world of Lyoko... and whoever reads my posts is coming with me.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Jeremified » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Welcome to Lyokofreak! ^_^
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Thanks for your welcomes. You can expect to hear from me more soon.

Also... links are allowed here, right?

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby TheAppleFreak » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 am

In the welcome area? I think so.

But yeah. Just don't feed the kankrelats after 10. They get really edgy.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby SearchingLyoko » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 pm

I just meant in general.

But thanks for your welcomes, yet again...

I'm working on getting my important stuff posted.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:36 pm

I know I welcomed you already in my welcome thread, lol. but welcome again.

The first episode I saw was log book, and I was lost. So I slowly started watching it and got hooked. I wish it was on air still. My fav. one is Holiday in the fog
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:49 pm

So you saw all of them?

Also, do you still have the episodes somewhere so you can watch them whenever? If not... I could PM you download links... so could other people here.

Also, I just found out I could advertise on the Fan-Art section for a movie I'm working on with other people on the CL forums based on a fanfiction a friend wrote... So look out for that around tomorrow.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:16 am

not season 4- since they didn't air here in the states.

I have DVD's for seasons 1 and 2; can't find the other seasons. yea, that sounds good, I've wondered what happened in the last season.

okay, I'll look for it
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:32 am

They did air 4 here in the states... though not very much... and the last few episodes were online only.

I emailed moonscoop in a fury, and they replied to me saying they plan to release all the episodes online for download eventually...

But they take forever.

Just say the word, and I will gladly send you a PM with the download links to Season 2, 3, and 4.

I haven't watched S4 yet either... but that's just because I just got interested in the show in August... I'm pacing myself.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:42 pm

how did the season start? in the virtual sea? If so, I might've seen a few of the episodes.
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:58 am

I....don't know.

I haven't watched them yet.

I have them... but I only got interested in CL in August. Pacing myself watching the episodes.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:16 am

oh, ok. I saw one of the episodes on youtube from season 4, I think it was the last one. Even though it wasn't in English. I was too lazy to search for English, I wanted to watch one before I went to sleep. It was sad but good

from what I could figure out from what was going on.
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:29 pm

well, if you want me to, I'll pm you the links to download seasons 3 and 4 in english... just give the word.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 am

ok, cool. can you please send me the link?
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 am

Sorry to burst your bubbles, guys, but that's actually not legal here on these forums. We don't take kindly to pirating episodes.

For those of you who remember, there used to be a huge website called Tech Links. It was the one and only place to go for anything Code Lyoko related, and they had everything there. Every episode was on there for download, at the price of about 10 non-spam posts. Then, a user named Hikaru (I think) went and told Moonscoop about the downloading of the eps. Upon Moonscoop's investigation, they also found something called LOD (Lyoko On Demand) which was a free YouTube-like site with every episode and many fan vids available for watching. Obviously, Moonscoop wasn't pleased with this, and they allegedly filed a lawsuit against Wartonchan and whoever else ran the site (I think nmjh49, Lyoko Computer, and a few other people), which led to the site temporarily being shut down. The admins tried to cover up the rumors of legal action, and reopened the site around Christmas of that year. Then, in February 2008, the admins pulled the plug on Tech Links for good and the site was disbanded and shut down. I was one of the users who migrated to Lyoko Freak after the demise of Tech Links, and in my opinion, it was actually a good thing. I never would have met the wonderful people who frequent LF had TL not gone down.

We don't want a similar fate to befall LF. Please, please don't pirate here. Otherwise, Mew might have to take action against you guys to prevent this from occurring, which I know she doesn't want to do.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:09 pm

I joke... I joke...

But thank you for said warning.

I will not pirate any episodes.

And I will gladly pay for EVERY episode I do not have in DVD form that Moonscoop wishes to release online... when they do...

So that's another thing to do now... Press them into releasing the episodes online for download...

Politely and with correct grammar, of course.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby oddlauren » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 am

ok, I would never do that. thanks for the warning.
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Yes. Thank you.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned