Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:35 pm

Hello LF!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Hello LF!

Postby nodsviper » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi, My Name is Austin, I am 16, I live the great state of New Hampshire,in the United States, and it is very boring where I live. I was/and still am a big CL fan, and I joined the teklinks forum, and the CL official forum back in the beginning of november in 2006, when I just got into CL, And I still love watching the old episodes that are stored on my HDD! I own a forum, that has been alive since May 2009 (you can see it in my profile), and I have always been an active internet user, I always wanted to leave my mark on the internet and I think I am doing so, with the forum I have, I have a youtube page also, and I am currently building maps for the Valve game Left 4 Dead (PC), and I uploaded the "Billy Mays Soundboard" to Albinoblacksheep.

My Hobbies and Mainly the Computer I use, Playing with my two dogs and two cats, Listening to Music, Drawing, Video Editing, Skateboarding, Bowling, Golfing, and reliving my childhood memories, because I loved every minute of my childhood and I think it really stinks now that I have a job, and am going into Junior year (11th grade) and I have barely any free time anymore to just relax and do anything I want, I always say

"I wish I could go back and relive those fun times where school didn't matter, just get home from kindergarten, first grade, play some Nintendo 64, and watch the First Season of Pokemon, and Kenan and Kel on Nickelodeon."

because when I was only 5, Pokemon was a Giant Fad, man, fun times, but I never would have got into it, if it weren't for my big brother (who is now 22, 6 yrs older than me), he was at the time only in 6th grade, when I was that young. I complain about my life a lot, you would know how bad it is if you lived here and were one of my friends.

Anyway, I still frequent the Code lyoko Official forums very often, and I will visit these forums often too, Even though CL is over, Its still nice to have all (or should I say most) of the CL forums still on the internet and with people posting, In My Mind, Code Lyoko still lives on...

That's My Intro, hope it wasn't too long for you to read. :hello:

(P.S: This is My youtube page, even though I doubt most of you like motorsports)

http://www.youtube.com/user/RCRgoodwrench
nodsviper offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Stonecreek » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am

I love motorsports! Used to be a NASCAR fan more so when I was a kid, but I'm a big open wheel (F1 mainly) and rally junkie.

Oh, and now my stock greeting (which I believe you already received): Welcome to LF! Please make yourself at home and Enjoy Everything.

EDIT: Looking at your YouTube page, I actually have browsed many of your videos before, during dead times last year at work. Crash videos are good for work because you don't need sound so much. Nice to know the person behind my boredom killing.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Carth » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

I knew your name sounded familiar from somewhere! I was an infrequent Techlinkser myself. But, thank you for coming to LF! Follow the rules, yadda yadda, you know. ^____^
Carth offline

Re: Hello LF!

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 am

nodsviper wrote:... the First Season of Pokemon ...

Oh, good times. Good times. Pokemon was my crack back in the day.

Anyway, welcome to Lyoko Freak! I'm sure you'll have a great time and I'm sure I don't need to remind you about rules and such. Even though I just did.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 am

Don't you play the Mac version of Halo 1?
If so, I've seen you. A lot.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby nodsviper » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:55 am

TheAppleFreak wrote:Don't you play the Mac version of Halo 1?
If so, I've seen you. A lot.

Not that I am aware of. :umm: However, back starting in the beginning of 2007 and all the way through 2007, I played Halo PC and Halo CE a lot, I mean a ton, but then, I just got bored of it after a while.

Another game I was obsessed with (this time all throughout the year 2006) was Command and Conquer (West Wood Studios Games). I played CnC Tiberian Sun, and CnC Red Alert 2 non stop that year, but then it got kind of repetitive, and I moved on to Halo PC.

Anyway, thank you for having me, and thanks for the intros.
nodsviper offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ccbtimewiz » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Welcome to LF! :)
ccbtimewiz offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby X L » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi there.
E-F-N: The Eclipse Forum Network

Pathos RPG Forum
Twisted Society Religion Forum
Eclipse Open Discussion Forum
Friday's Gaming and Computer Forum

Friday's gaming forum is now up and running. For the link go to eclipse! A link to eclipse is in my profile.
X L offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet