Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 pm

Carthage, I Have Returned!

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Carthage, I Have Returned!

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

*fires GP02A's Atomic Bazooka*

All Gundam references aside, I've been absent for half a year because my computer caught a bad enough Trojan that I needed to glass my hard drive. It's been a long road to rebuilding my bookmarks, but I'd say I've learned a lot in the intervening time. Like how to make Epic Win happen on TV Tropes, for example.

Leave your housewarming gifts at the door whilst I make sure my BKO access still works, and make sure to drop by my deviantART for this year's special June 6th message.
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Jeremified » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your computer. Hopefully the trojan is completely gone. :)
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Oh, it's gone all right. But the antivirus I'm running to make sure it doesn't happen again eats up so much in the way of system resources that I had to hit my motherboard's RAM threshold. Bear in mind that said motherboard was built to run Windows Me (for certain definitions of "run") and is currently on XP Service Pack 3.
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member