Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

Forum-Specific Rules; Read Before Posting

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Forum-Specific Rules; Read Before Posting

Postby Star Way » Sun May 15, 2005 12:46 pm

This is where you can make your flashy introductions. Fun, no? ...Don't answer that. ;)

Okay. So some people really suck at introducing themselves. To make things a little easier, here's an optional thingy you can fill out in place of [or in addition to] an awkward intro post. Yes, I know you all love me.

Name:
Reason for username:
Anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Just copy and paste it into your newbie post. All of that is optional, of course, and if you don't feel like answering something you can just omit that question. I would like it if everyone tried to answer the one about how they found the forum though. [Ex. heard from so-and-so, did a Google search and it popped up, etc.] :)

By the way, it is entirely unnecessary to welcome people who joined last month, or to greet 50 people in a row, or to spam someone's welcome post, or to just generally be stupid. So don't do it. :P

To new members: Please create your OWN Newbie thread! Do NOT introduce yourself on someone else's thread!
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin