Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Oddasat here

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Oddasat here

Postby Oddasat » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:08 am

Hello! I'm a male user called Oddasat and I live in Finland. I've been Code Lyoko fan since year 2008, that is the same year when CL came to Finland. I'm bit amazed about the fact that Finland is actually only Nordic country, where CL is ever aired! :o
But anyway, I'm 18 years old, soon 19, and best character is definitely Odd. My other interests are Crash Bandicoot and Garfield (as seen). I deciced to register here because there isn't any finnish CL-forums anymore, the biggest one (with about 100-200 members in total!) where I even was a moderator went closed about an year ago. Now I miss that forum very much, mainly because there were very strong community and I even got my best friend from there, and actually nowadays I talk everyday with her. I also miss discussions about Code Lyoko really now. Unfortunately English isn't my mother tongue, so I'm bit sucky with it and usually I'm not very active in English forums just because of that. xD
Omg, I'm presenting "Code Lyoko in Finland" and old forums more than myself! xD Sorry. Well, I think I should stop writing now, if I get going, there will be tooo long message just about that CL Finland stuff. In addition I don't really know how interested you guys are about this so... :'D

But yes, I'm Oddasat and bit too enthusiastic.
Oddasat offline
New Kid
New Kid

Re: Oddasat here

Postby drpdrp97 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:29 pm

You're better off at CL-E currently Oddasat, this forum is pretty inactive (not that we're any better at CL-E, because without me it's as good as dead lol)
drpdrp97 offline
New Kid
New Kid