Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:48 am

Um...Hi! :D

New to the forum? Come here and introduce yourself!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby lyokolady » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:24 am

Bwaha, let's go! ...all in good fun! ;)
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Evil Jeremy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 pm

Well well well. Mrs. Lyoko "Stronger After All" Lady has finally joined a CL forum. You might not remember me, but I was a fan of SAA since you began it back in 2005. You are going to love this site.
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby lyokolady » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:01 pm

Of course I remember you! You were my most loyal fan! I only had a few and you were one of the best! Thank you for that, by the way.

^^; You're also probably wondering about SAA too, huh? Well....it's on...pause....kind of. The second book that I started AGAIN...didn't really go the way as planned...again. I thought it was coming out too cliche and such. I think it still is and I'm afraid to continue writing it...but I also know my fans are getting upset with all the rewrites. I may just rewrite it myself and send it to the fans who still want to see it. If not...I REALLY want to turn it into a graphic novel. They're hard but doing G-Force4's battle has made me realize how much I can accomplish if I work at it. And how much I like to do so.

^^; Anyways, how have YOU been. This makes me happy! I can't believe how many people I know here already! :D
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Sithking Zero » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:26 pm

lyokolady wrote:Of course I remember you! You were my most loyal fan! I only had a few and you were one of the best! Thank you for that, by the way.

^^; You're also probably wondering about SAA too, huh? Well....it's on...pause....kind of. The second book that I started AGAIN...didn't really go the way as planned...again. I thought it was coming out too cliche and such. I think it still is and I'm afraid to continue writing it...but I also know my fans are getting upset with all the rewrites. I may just rewrite it myself and send it to the fans who still want to see it. If not...I REALLY want to turn it into a graphic novel. They're hard but doing G-Force4's battle has made me realize how much I can accomplish if I work at it. And how much I like to do so.

^^; Anyways, how have YOU been. This makes me happy! I can't believe how many people I know here already! :D

Trust me, I know the feeling. I've been having a hard time getting back to my own story, "Heart of a Warrior" because I feel it's kind of cliche. But I also want to turn mine int a graphic novel!

I gotta finish it, though.

Let's make a promise. If I finish my stuff, you have to finish yours! And vice versa.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokolady » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:57 am

Sithking Zero wrote: Let's make a promise. If I finish my stuff, you have to finish yours! And vice versa.

I have a feeling this is one promise I am going to have trouble keeping. But fine. I promise to finish it...whether it be rewritten or in a graphic novel. :D
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Rycr » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:06 am

:hello: Hey, it's good to see you here! Then again, this is the first time I've been on in a while...I should come more often. If I don't, you'll have more posts than I do in a few months! XD
Rycr offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby lyokolady » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:19 am

RYYYYYYY. XD

Bwahaha, I looked at the newbies post and saw your name and got all excited. I think I remember you telling me you had one of these...but this is a first to talk with ya! Come on here more and GO INTO THE CHAT ROOM. I'm there like...every night at least for a little bit so you might catch me~ :D
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Previous