Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am

Tip Top Shape

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What did you think?

The best episode ever! 20/10
22%
It was awesome! 10/10
30%
GREAT! 7-9/10
22%
It was ok 5-6/10
13%
It sucked 2-4/10
9%
The worst episode ever 0-1/10
4%

Total votes : 23

Tip Top Shape

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:06 pm

What did you think?
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby YDV » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:00 pm

Thine Episode hath not yet been upon ye airwaves. I apoligize to thee for doth speaking in this manner-- for we hath been studying yonder Romeo and Juliet in ye English class and one doth picketh it up..eth... after a few days of reading Shakespeare. lol

But I look forward to it (only one more hour!! w00t!)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:07 pm

YEA! The countdown starts.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Arcangel613 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:32 pm

I just saw it, It wasn't the best episode ever but it was Ok. I don't know who said it but theres another thing to and to Jims "I'd rather not talk about it" list
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

Postby Exploder » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:33 pm

I think it was more of a filler episode (again). But it was funny in a sense. Lol, Odd... But that was weird with the invisible thing, creepy. And Sissy, lol. Jim and her dad thought she was crazy!
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby DL » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:36 pm

dude this episode might not have been the best plot wise, eventhough we found out Jereime can Jermify someone, it was funny. The fight between Yolanda and Odd was like watching DBZ and now Jim has worked in a mental hospital...the mystery of Jim become even more mysterious...or just funnier really really funnier

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby YDV » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:37 pm

"You worked in a psychiatric hospital?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."

:D :D :D :D *adds to list*

OMG!! This was an AWESOME episode! :bounce:

Jeremie activated a tower!!

Yolanda Kamehameha'ed Ulrich.

Odd got "Jeremie-fied"

Sissi is upset about being 5 pounds overweight (You go girl.. gotta keep that slim figure. ...What?! FOR ULRICH!! :P)

I swear, I never even THOUGHT OF Jeremie activating a tower. I thought that power was reserved for XANA-Only. But man, I gotta admit... that was way cool! It turned green O.o

Odd was great in his fight with XANA-Yolanda. But I got like really freaked out when Jeremie said XANA was taking away his energy (I seriously jumped out of my chair going "NO!!!" when he passed out lol)

XANA.. wow. He can even turn Lyoko itself invisible! Thank goodness they didn't have to RTTP.

Poor Sissi. Nobody believed her about how the nurse "Turned into a scary demonic thing and jumped out the window with Aelita!!" :P
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:38 pm

*snickers* Poor Odd. Can't catch a break now, can he?

This was a pretty amusing episode. There wasn't much plot-wise or character-wise, but it was rather funny.

Ulrich kept making me laugh most of all in this episode. Particularly his "Triplication" battle. That's pretty cool how all of his clones can interact more or less and aren't entirely mindless. The "homerun" finishing attack was pretty sweet! :D

*giggles* Ulrich's being flirty...he's cute like that. I loved Yumi and Ulrich's Lyoko scenes. They were really quite adorable. ^.^

Jeremie activates a tower?! I suppose that the "Aelita attacks the school" of season 2. XD And they're green! :*D It's a shame...he probably won't try that again anytime soon. Not only did that move put Odd in danger, but it also gave XANA a two-fold attack...not so great for Team Lyoko. It was an interesting tactic though. :)

I couldn't help but think of Mewtwo with that Energy Blast battle between Odd and Nurse Dorothy/Yolande. That was pretty neat. ^_^

It's official. The running joke of season 2 is Jim's resume:

"This reminds me of the time I used to work in a psychiatric clinic."
"You worked in a psychiatric clinic, Jim?"
"I'd rather not talk about it."

^^;
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:15 pm

Great epsiode. The streak continues. Now it's 5 great episodes in a row. Jeremie activating a tower was awesome, it was green. Now it's official, Sissy will join team Lyoko. You can just see it coming. Ulrich was awesome, handling 10+ monsters by himslef. DBZ XANA, Cool! It looked like XANA was at the disavdantage when Odd was Super Odd, but of cousr it didn't last.

Now in the last couple of episode, things that will happen:
The gang will learn about Franz Hopper
Jeremie will find the anti-virus that doesn't make Aelita invisible(don't worry, something lese will happen)
Sissy will join team Lyoko.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:37 pm

I wasn't horribly impressed with this episode. Not any plot development, and little character development. It was funny, I will give it that. Ulrich had the best lines. I had to smile when the made the comment about the atmosphere being electric! And I loved how he killed the Kankrelots with his cycle, very sweet ^_^
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:40 pm

There was plot devolpment, Jeremie can now activate towers and sissy is closer to joining Team Lyoko.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:45 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:There was plot devolpment, Jeremie can now activate towers and sissy is closer to joining Team Lyoko.

I was thinking about the Franz Hopper plot, actually.

I will give you Jeremie and the towers (but I somehow doubt we will see that again because it placed Odd in so much danger), but how did Sissi get closer to joining the team? She bragged that she was perfect, threw a fit because she gained 5 pounds, made herself look absolutly loony in front of her father and Jim, and was put down at the end by Jeremie. Now, I'm a Sissi fan and I'm not entirely pleased with how she came off in this episode, but I can't find any way that she became even remotely closer to the group.
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.

~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:46 pm

You'll see...

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:51 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:You'll see...

That's rather vague...
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.

~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:08 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:
Dylan0513 wrote:You'll see...

That's rather vague...

Well, there isn't much evidence right now.

Sissy might be with Odd too.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby bduddy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:11 pm

Didn't Jeremie use one of the towers sometime during Season 1 to counter-hack XANA? My memory of S1 can be so vauge sometimes...
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:12 pm

bduddy wrote:Didn't Jeremie use one of the towers sometime during Season 1 to counter-hack XANA? My memory of S1 can be so vauge sometimes...

I don't remember that and I've seen every episode.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Razputin Nein » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:19 pm

Argh, i had to get my hair cut while it was on =(
Razputin Nein offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby G-Force » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:20 pm

Somebody has been playing too much Street Fighter. I would have loved to hear Odd yell out "Sinku HADOKEN!" when he thew his fireball but then that would tick off Capcom.

Right now I'm scratching my head, I thought the nurse's name was Dorothy. If it isn;t I gotta start doing some serious name edits.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Dylan0513 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:32 pm

G-Force wrote:Somebody has been playing too much Street Fighter. I would have loved to hear Odd yell out "Sinku HADOKEN!" when he thew his fireball but then that would tick off Capcom.

Right now I'm scratching my head, I thought the nurse's name was Dorothy. If it isn;t I gotta start doing some serious name edits.

It's Yolanda Dorothy. I don't know why they were calling her by her first name. Disrespectful Lyoko gang.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby bduddy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:17 pm

How do you know she doesn't prefer to be called that? One of my teachers prefers to be called by her first name...

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Reploid CB » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:39 pm

It's just another thing in my noticing that they seem to be really pushing the names on us, as if trying to make a specific point about them. Of course, that could really be their whole intention. Hmmm.....[/conspiracytheory]

Anyway, I LOVED this episode ^^ Especially the Ulrich Clones fight xD Not only was I laughing because it was so funny (and good! ^^) but because it reminded me of part of an RP with my boyfriend... Well, several parts actually xD Like the point where the powers and attacks were switched around (in the real world no less) and my character wound up with Ulrich's and she'd constantly use Triplicate... Her clones acted exactly like that XD And another part, powers in the right places but the team in their Lyoko forms on Earth, Ulrich's clones kept being sarcastic and just generall light.. It was great xD Anyway enough rambling from me ^^ Great episode! Makes me even more psyched for the next ^^
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:08 am

G-Force wrote:Somebody has been playing too much Street Fighter. I would have loved to hear Odd yell out "Sinku HADOKEN!" when he thew his fireball but then that would tick off Capcom.

Indeed! XD I was waiting for "Kame Hame Ha" myself. :*D

CBIzumi wrote:It's just another thing in my noticing that they seem to be really pushing the names on us, as if trying to make a specific point about them. Of course, that could really be their whole intention. Hmmm.....[/conspiracytheory]

Anyway, I LOVED this episode ^^ Especially the Ulrich Clones fight xD Not only was I laughing because it was so funny (and good! ^^) but because it reminded me of part of an RP with my boyfriend... Well, several parts actually xD Like the point where the powers and attacks were switched around (in the real world no less) and my character wound up with Ulrich's and she'd constantly use Triplicate... Her clones acted exactly like that XD And another part, powers in the right places but the team in their Lyoko forms on Earth, Ulrich's clones kept being sarcastic and just generall light.. It was great xD Anyway enough rambling from me ^^ Great episode! Makes me even more psyched for the next ^^

Ditto that! Making Ulrich's clones more like Naruto's dopplegangers (where they gain a personality as well) was a pretty clever idea. :D

X) Conspiracy theory...yeah, they really do seem to be pushing those names at us. Particularly Sissi's full name. ;) Has anyone referred to Jim as "Mr. Morales" yet though?
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:23 am

though it DID feel like a DBZ rip off moment, I guess XANA needed a new power to use, and why not the old fashion energy ball (which ulrich survived like it was nothing...interesting).

One another note, you guys post very fast...to fast for me to keep up and talk about what happened. Oh well, the last few days have been hectic.

As for the rest of the episode, it was original, and though it was a filler, twas good I say. though I dont see how it just goes from plot to no plot in the blink of an eye. It feels like all the episodes are stand along episodes, just randomly placed, and the fans just watch to see cool XANA kicking action. the reason I watch...I see it for the romance, and now, the interesting plot line (which has been hardly touched upon). Moonscope is merely doing this to put out season 3 and 4.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bduddy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:27 am

If they had tried to put plot in every episode, the series would have been done or unwatchable a long, long time ago. You're not complaining, are you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Next