Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 pm

Tip Top Shape

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What did you think?

The best episode ever! 20/10
22%
It was awesome! 10/10
30%
GREAT! 7-9/10
22%
It was ok 5-6/10
13%
It sucked 2-4/10
9%
The worst episode ever 0-1/10
4%

Total votes : 23

Postby SamBlob » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:43 am

Probably the most lasting memory I will have of this episode is of hearing the elephant trumpet after Jeremy joked about Odd's eating habits; rather like the cough after the corny jokes in Avatar... ;)

Jeremy's green tower... interesting... kind of like Mace Windu's purple light sabre? XD

Now that Jeremy can activate a tower, how long will it be before he can deactivate one? This would, of course, involve getting the tower screen to recognize his handprint and give him access to the deactivation system which will also require him to go to Lyoko again...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:33 am

SamBlob wrote:Probably the most lasting memory I will have of this episode is of hearing the elephant trumpet after Jeremy joked about Odd's eating habits; rather like the cough after the corny jokes in Avatar... ;)

Jeremy's green tower... interesting... kind of like Mace Windu's purple light sabre? XD

Now that Jeremy can activate a tower, how long will it be before he can deactivate one? This would, of course, involve getting the tower screen to recognize his handprint and give him access to the deactivation system which will also require him to go to Lyoko again...

Where did he activate it from?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dylan0513 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:06 am

SamBlob wrote:Probably the most lasting memory I will have of this episode is of hearing the elephant trumpet after Jeremy joked about Odd's eating habits; rather like the cough after the corny jokes in Avatar... ;)

Don't diss Avatar, espically not with LyokoAdict around. You better watch out, he'll :smg: :shg: :buggun: :guns: lol j/khopefully
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby YDV » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:44 am

Ahh!! *gets out Hater Cannon*

Don't... mess.. with... the Avatar... I kick.. yo... JUST KIDDING!!!! lol (kinda)

Disrespectful Lyoko gang.

Yeah. *southern accent* Darn those disrespectful kids. Goin around.. disrespectin'. And.. and.. blastin' old folks with their Dragonballs magic. Just ain't right.

kind of like Mace Windu's purple light sabre

Uh... saber? I don't really see how... it just changed to that color to show it wasn't activated by XANA. It would get confusing if they chose to continue this and XANA activated three towers and Jeremie activated two, and they kept showing different towers and you wouldn't know if the gang was de-activating XANA's or Jeremie's.

Did anyone else feel a little creeped out by Jer in this episode? I mean when Yumi asked him "You know how to activate towers?" and he's just like "...Yeah." o.O
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Exploder » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 am

Dylan0513 wrote:

Don't diss Avatar, espically not with LyokoAdict around. You better watch out, he'll :smg: :shg: :buggun: :guns: lol j/khopefully

LOL you bet I will! j/k. or am I just kidding?
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby HvonM » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:24 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:
G-Force wrote:Somebody has been playing too much Street Fighter. I would have loved to hear Odd yell out "Sinku HADOKEN!" when he thew his fireball but then that would tick off Capcom.

Right now I'm scratching my head, I thought the nurse's name was Dorothy. If it isn;t I gotta start doing some serious name edits.

It's Yolanda Dorothy. I don't know why they were calling her by her first name. Disrespectful Lyoko gang.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the nurse's name was Yolanda Perraudin.
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Dylan0513 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:26 pm

HvonM wrote:
Dylan0513 wrote:
G-Force wrote:Somebody has been playing too much Street Fighter. I would have loved to hear Odd yell out "Sinku HADOKEN!" when he thew his fireball but then that would tick off Capcom.

Right now I'm scratching my head, I thought the nurse's name was Dorothy. If it isn;t I gotta start doing some serious name edits.

It's Yolanda Dorothy. I don't know why they were calling her by her first name. Disrespectful Lyoko gang.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the nurse's name was Yolanda Perraudin.

I'm pretty sure it's Dorothy

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby HvonM » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:32 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:I'm pretty sure it's Dorothy

According to www.codelyoko.com, it's Yolande Perraudin. So....
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Dylan0513 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:42 pm

They called her Nurse Dorothy in season 1. Maybe Dorothy is her english name and Perraudin is the french name.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby HvonM » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:47 pm

Dylan0513 wrote:They called her Nurse Dorothy in season 1. Maybe Dorothy is her english name and Perraudin is the french name.

Yeah, I remember that. From what I gathered, Dorothy was originally supposed to be her first name in the English version of CL, whereas Yolande was supposed to be her French first name. But I guess that changed for the second season...
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Dylan0513 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:49 pm

O, I thoght Dorothy was her last name, now it makes sense

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:13 pm

To the silly people shooting at SamBlob: You guys do know he's also an Avatar fan, right? He was referencing the episode "Kingdom of Omashu" in which, everytime King Bumi or another cast member makes a corny joke, a cough followed. It wasn't a diss in any sense.

As for the elephant sound, I was wondering what was with all the sound effects throughout the first half in the episode. They were most cartoony! XD Although considering that this whole episode seemed to be based on humor then any actual storyline or character development (outside of Jeremie's activated tower, and the "Jerematizing" ^^ ), perhaps the sound effects were to be expected. :D

Now Jeremie deactivating a tower would be cool! Jeremie going into Lyoko in general, would be sweet! ^.^ *snickers* I suppose they couldn't use blue for the color of his own activated towers...I wish they'd used pink instead of green though. Unless they're saving that idea for when Aelita activates a tower on her own. Wouldn't that be something! :*D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:31 pm

Hahaha was this episode great or what? Jeremie activating a tower, eh? SuperOdd!! And dear god, Ulrich was his funniest in this episode. "Us three guys could use a couple of ladies over here, "Better clean up!" and"What monsters?" were such funny quotes. Overall, nice.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:06 pm

Mewberries151 wrote: To the silly people shooting at SamBlob: You guys do know he's also an Avatar fan, right? He was referencing the episode "Kingdom of Omashu" in which, everytime King Bumi or another cast member makes a corny joke, a cough followed. It wasn't a diss in any sense.

Thank you, MewB!

The King (name as yet unknown): Kangaroo Island, eh? I hear that place is really hopping!
*cough*

Sokka: I know his name! He's an earthbender, right? Rocky!
*cough*

...and then there was the calliope sound after this exchange:

Katara: LET US LEAVE!
The King: Lettuce leaf?

Mewberries151 wrote: As for the elephant sound, I was wondering what was with all the sound effects throughout the first half in the episode. They were most cartoony! XD Although considering that this whole episode seemed to be based on humor then any actual storyline or character development (outside of Jeremie's activated tower, and the "Jerematizing" ^^ ), perhaps the sound effects were to be expected. :D

Now Jeremie deactivating a tower would be cool! Jeremie going into Lyoko in general, would be sweet! ^.^ *snickers* I suppose they couldn't use blue for the color of his own activated towers...I wish they'd used pink instead of green though. Unless they're saving that idea for when Aelita activates a tower on her own. Wouldn't that be something! :*D

Pink would be too close to XANA's red, I guess...

If "Ghost Channel" is anything to go by, Aelita doesn't need a tower to create havoc on Earth... O_o
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:38 pm

SamBlob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote: To the silly people shooting at SamBlob: You guys do know he's also an Avatar fan, right? He was referencing the episode "Kingdom of Omashu" in which, everytime King Bumi or another cast member makes a corny joke, a cough followed. It wasn't a diss in any sense.

Thank you, MewB!

The King (name as yet unknown): Kangaroo Island, eh? I hear that place is really hopping!
*cough*

Sokka: I know his name! He's an earthbender, right? Rocky!
*cough*

...and then there was the calliope sound after this exchange:

Katara: LET US LEAVE!
The King: Lettuce leaf?

XD Those are the ones! :*D And you're welcome. ^_^

SamBlob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote: As for the elephant sound, I was wondering what was with all the sound effects throughout the first half in the episode. They were most cartoony! XD Although considering that this whole episode seemed to be based on humor then any actual storyline or character development (outside of Jeremie's activated tower, and the "Jerematizing" ^^ ), perhaps the sound effects were to be expected. :D

Pink would be too close to XANA's red, I guess...

If "Ghost Channel" is anything to go by, Aelita doesn't need a tower to create havoc on Earth... O_o

Good points! Especially the one about Aelita not needing a tower. Judging by "Ghost Channel" she really doesn't at all...which means her power actually must technically exceed XANA's when it comes to affecting the outside world. Intriguing... :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YDV » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:59 pm

TB3 wrote:Out of curiousity, what powers DID Jeremie give Odd, because it reminds me of a quote from S1 by Odd.

'Why couldn't this have happened on Lyoko - there I have superpowers!"

Your standard Possession powers, plus Ki blasts.

-Super speed
-Can Leap Tall Buildings In A Single Bound
-Super strength
-Sticks to walls...?
-Kamehame..ha!

I don't remember if he had the electric hands or not. I doubt it.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:38 pm

TB3 wrote:Odd vs. Superman, Odd wins.

How did Odd react to this sudden transfusion of POWAH!

Basically he was like "Oh, S**t Yeah." :coolsmile: :2guns:

:P
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:56 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:
TB3 wrote:Odd vs. Superman, Odd wins.

How did Odd react to this sudden transfusion of POWAH!

Basically he was like "Oh, S**t Yeah." :coolsmile: :2guns:

:P

Who wouldn't be?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyn » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:26 am

The green tower on the title screen threw me off at first- especially because I had to start the tape and then leave, so I was pondering that for two hours. >.< But it was really cool! Super!Odd was the greatest thing. Pity Jeremie's probably not going to activate any more towersw himself- at least for a while. I suppose it really depends on the circumstances.

The Odd vs. XANA-Yolanda reminded me forcbily of a scene from Sonic Battle... with the super-speed and the energy blasts. It looked like it came right out of the game. xD

I wonder if Ulrich's clones can talk? xD That would be so funny. When he said the three of us I thought he was talking about himself and the monsters. O.o' Well it was still funny.

:*D It was all really funny. Odd especially. Was it this episode of the last one that Jim said he used to work as some psychological person? That made me laugh..
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby bduddy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:00 pm

There was a green tower on the title screen? I must have not been paying attention...

I wonder if Jeremie will try that again. It's be cool if he did it on himself ;)
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:20 am

bduddy wrote:There was a green tower on the title screen? I must have not been paying attention...

I wonder if Jeremie will try that again. It's be cool if he did it on himself ;)

Maybe Aelita can do it to him?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:00 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
bduddy wrote:There was a green tower on the title screen? I must have not been paying attention...

Maybe Aelita can do it to him?

They would have to make her towers pink though. Just for the sake of humor. XD

I did notice that the tower on the Title Screen was green. I thought my TV's color was on the fritz. ^^; That was a pretty clever extra. :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumiUlrichfan3090 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:03 pm

I thought they brought up a good point in this episode about Aelita's health records. She might have gotten lucky this time, but I have a feeling that in season three, Aelita's lack of records (health and otherwise) is going to become a bigger problem.
YumiUlrichfan3090 offline
New Kid
New Kid

PreviousNext