Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:46 am

Cold War

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Insanity Hero » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:22 am

This is one of those ep's that I mainly kick everyone out of the room so I can watch it. I nearly cried when I thought Yumi was dead because it was so close. And Ulrich should win an award for being there.

But it's one of my favorites and any time it's on I mainly just die. Odd was funny walking to the factory trying to think of warm things. And this time X.A.N.A.'s attack was almost perfect.
Insanity Hero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:51 pm

I am sorta the same way, if I know this episode is coming on...I will turn my phone ringer to silent or low so that if anyone calls, they wont disturb me during the show...because this episode is too important to miss the good moments.

Saunas, Tahiti... :*D that was too funny...I did that imitation of Odd for my friend and he was laughing so hard. Next time its on...I should have him watch it with me..He has watched a few other eps with me, and likes it..and he is older than I am..but anyway, this episode is top notch to me. I will never miss it when its on.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Ari Rockefeller » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:45 pm

This is hands down, my favorite episode in the entire series to date. I almost lost it when Yumi was on the brink of death and Ulrich told her he needed her (it was the frozen tear that almost put me over the edge).

Still never figured out if Yumi heard what he said or not...
<b>This page kinda-sorta-accidentally-on-purpose left blank.</b>
Ari Rockefeller offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:48 pm

Its a good episode but not my favorite.
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Agent_Marquez » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:53 pm

Ari Rockefeller wrote:Still never figured out if Yumi heard what he said or not...

She was almost like fading away, so she didn't herad it well or didn't heard it at all.

Yes, this was one of the best episodes to date between all the episodes that Code Lyoko have released so far. This episode is something you would enjoy from the begining to the end. I have yet to see XANA doing the attack with hot temperature.
A Requiem To Our Homeland - Stand-by

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
- William Shakespeare
Agent_Marquez offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 pm

Agent_Marquez wrote:
Ari Rockefeller wrote:Still never figured out if Yumi heard what he said or not...

She was almost like fading away, so she didn't herad it well or didn't heard it at all.

Yes, this was one of the best episodes to date between all the episodes that Code Lyoko have released so far. This episode is something you would enjoy from the begining to the end. I have yet to see XANA doing the attack with hot temperature.

"New Order"? ^^ Or do you mean on a regional scale?
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Agent_Marquez » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:04 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Agent_Marquez wrote:

"New Order"? ^^ Or do you mean on a regional scale?

I meant regional scale, it would be more lethal. Things would set up on fire around 60ºC and up (I can't estimate that exactly, but I suppose you have heard about the forests in France lit up in flames for overheating). Although you're right, Xana has already used the idea of hot temperature, but only against Yumi and Ulrich.
A Requiem To Our Homeland - Stand-by

Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
- William Shakespeare
Agent_Marquez offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:31 pm

My friend Elizabeth Berndt (WarriorofLight on DeviantART) actually likes this episode, mainly because of Jim's heart warming up to the children in the episode (who can't resist him telling a story to them, hmm?).She is one of the special few who write stories where Jimbo's sweet and caring instead of his usual nasty attitude (you can be an authority figure and still be nice). Even Mrs. Hertz, who normally is a strict person, shows her heart and feelings to the kids. And that thermometer/radio Jim had was so cool! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Saphire-089 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

This episode is really good, I like all the U/Y fluffiness. if xana can control the weather I wonder what else he can control. I haven't seen this episode in awhile (probably a year or two), I wonder if CN will ever show the eps. again.

I'm sorry in advance if this is necroposting.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Rho » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Saphire-089 wrote:This episode is really good, I like all the U/Y fluffiness. if xana can control the weather I wonder what else he can control. I haven't seen this episode in awhile (probably a year or two), I wonder if CN will ever show the eps. again.

CN apparently doesn't have the rights anymore.
I'm hoping Nick acquires it, it'd probably do well there.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Saphire-089 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Rho wrote:
Saphire-089 wrote:This episode is really good, I like all the U/Y fluffiness. if xana can control the weather I wonder what else he can control. I haven't seen this episode in awhile (probably a year or two), I wonder if CN will ever show the eps. again.

CN apparently doesn't have the rights anymore.
I'm hoping Nick acquires it, it'd probably do well there.

I hope nick gets it, then I'll record the episode :)
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Previous