Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am

Cold War

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Cold War

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:33 pm

I'm reserving myself this thread before TB3 starts it, lol. I know he loves starting up the episodes threads, but I think others could try it as well, like 101, just to mention a fresh example.

Erynn, lock this 'til tomorrow.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Re: Cold War

Postby Dylan0513 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:41 pm

TB3 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:I'm reserving myself this thread before TB3 starts it, lol. I know he loves starting up the episodes threads, but I think others could try it as well, like 101, just to mention a fresh example.

Erynn, lock this 'til tomorrow.

Meanie. ;) Seriously it's fine and it was wrong of me to hog them in the first place (but I was newer at the time and wanted to make my mark) - and as an aside I'm really looking forward to this ep - I know it's likely to be about cold-weather or something but I keep seeing this one image;

A Mushroom Cloud. :shock:

XANA, and Nukes - impossible and improbable, but what a concept!

Oh yeah.

Yeah whaen I hear the title I think of... the cold war(US vs Russia)

Maybe it'll be in the ice region(aka sector 1)
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:47 pm

Or perhaps they'll give them all a break and it just refers to a friendly snow ball fight? XD

Either way, I'd really like to see some snow...they've never had weather in an episode of CL, so that would be a really nice switch. :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dylan0513 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:48 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Or perhaps they'll give them all a break and it just refers to a friendly snow ball fight? XD

Either way, I'd really like to see some snow...they've never had weather in an episode of CL, so that would be a really nice switch. :D

Lol snowballfight rofl Probably not.

If they do have weather it better not be a flood, or they'd be coping my fic.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:00 pm

TB3 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Or perhaps they'll give them all a break and it just refers to a friendly snow ball fight? XD

Kinda makes you hungry for 'Garage Kids' huh? I mean that opened in a spectacularly sinister storm and then the sunset about two minutes in - sigh - I love that little show. :)

Ditto that! That's precisely what I was thinking! ^_^ Although, I won't mind if they save a big thunderstorm for the prequel. That would be so GK-ish, I'd love it! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:09 pm

TB3 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
TB3 wrote:

Kinda makes you hungry for 'Garage Kids' huh? I mean that opened in a spectacularly sinister storm and then the sunset about two minutes in - sigh - I love that little show. :)

Ditto that! That's precisely what I was thinking! ^_^ Although, I won't mind if they save a big thunderstorm for the prequel. That would be so GK-ish, I'd love it! :D

Nice to know we're on the same wavelength Mewberries ^_^.

What if the climax of the prequel took place in a thunderstorm - with Jeremie or one of the others being chased over the roof of the factory by monsters or summick, lighting crashing, rain pouring down, the river roaring in flood. While inside the others struggle to save Lyoko for the very first time...

And of course they'd have to use Randy Edelman's music again. What would go better with stuff like that?

I would love that! I could see Ulrich, Yumi, or Jeremie in that situation. Ulrich more so, since he tends to stay behind more often lately. He really does have a "saving people thing"... ^^;

Randy Edelman's music would be perfect, but they'd probably have to get permission again. I'd love to see a scene set to "Battle of the Fates" (from Star Wars Ep. I ), but that'd be near impossible to get permission for. ^^; Whatever music and scenes happen in the prequel, for sure they'll be cool! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:16 pm

XD Fair enough. But let me thank you for that compliment before it does. :D Hopefully, I'm not a "creepy genius" though. ^.^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Saphire-089 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:25 pm

I think that this episode will have something to do with the common cold (Thanks to XANA), and everyone is going to be sick, and have small (or big...)fights.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby YDV » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:36 pm

Yeah.. but I've been pining for a major, major story arc ep to come on.. so even tho it would put stress on the already overworked Lyoko gang... nuclear missles would be nice. :P
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:37 pm

TB3 wrote:*Bows so deep nose touches the carpet*

Madame, I am honoured, and rest assured, Genius though you be, only Odd can program a computer with candy. :D

XD Yea, verily. :)

Starlight wrote:I think that this episode will have something to do with the common cold (Thanks to XANA), and everyone is going to be sick, and have small (or big...)fights.

Now that's clever! That would be a really funny twist. I'd love to see them all talking like they've got really stuffy noses. Odd and Yumi would sound especially hilarious! :*D Wow, if they do go with that plotline, I won't be disappointed. ^^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:43 pm

Cold War... nice how thing got to be in debate before the episode airs.

What would I expect? Given the fact it's a kiddy show... but whatever.

-Xana targeting to the kids with some russian satellite. Maybe... and if they don't RTTP, there would be definately problems.

Mewberries151 wrote:Either way, I'd really like to see some snow...they've never had weather in an episode of CL, so that would be a really nice switch. :D

X-mas preview episode?

But the Cold War... maybe it could be about Franz Hopper, if he did something during the Cold War, like more clues to figure out Lyoko, or finding a plot for a 6th region...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby bduddy » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:13 am

I'm guessing blizzard. Maybe also a "fallout" (pun unintended) between the members of the group.
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:14 am

bduddy wrote:I'm guessing blizzard. Maybe also a "fallout" (pun unintended) between the members of the group.

Good idea. In a few months, Europe will be dying badly of cold. Team Lyoko's lucky the episode isn't held at Helsinki (Finland's capital).
MY85 offline

Postby lyokodude » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:45 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
bduddy wrote:I'm guessing blizzard. Maybe also a "fallout" (pun unintended) between the members of the group.

Good idea. In a few months, Europe will be dying badly of cold. Team Lyoko's lucky the episode isn't held at Helsinki (Finland's capital).

That would be funny
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:25 pm

lyokodude wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

That would be funny

Turn them into popsicles?

Btw, soon the people will talk about it. I'm expecting things like "omg, this was awesome" and Mewberries expressing herself of this episode like she always did with her devotion to CL.

Btw, does anyone here has a tv with cable and a webcam on their room? I could try watching CL that way. XD
MY85 offline

Postby Razputin Nein » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:30 pm

The end was sad =( i really thought yumi died too haha
Razputin Nein offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Dylan0513 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:30 pm

THE BEST CODE LYOKO EPISODE EVER! The blizzard was awesome! Yumi came so close to dying.

Ulrich: "C'mon, I need you Yumi"

Wow!

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:34 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Btw, soon the people will talk about it. I'm expecting things like "omg, this was awesome" and Mewberries expressing herself of this episode like she always did with her devotion to CL.

You rock. :D

*squeals* Y/U!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Okay now that that's out, this was indeed AWESOME!!! *does happy dance* "I need you..." has to be one of the sweetest lines to date! *swoons* This was such a cute episode!

And how cool was having an old style XANA attack?! Yeah!!! And weather!!! Woot!!! Y/U, weather, and an old style XANA attack...it doesn't get any better than that! ^.^

Odd's so cute..."Saunas, Tahiti.." That was really funny.

And Jim's story intended to keep them all awake? Hilarious!
Last edited by Mewberries151 on Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YDV » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:35 pm

OMG. That was soooo AWESOME!!!

wow... never thought XANA'd ever actually take control of the weather. (I guess you were right with the blizzard, bduddy.)

That Mr. TV guy seemed VERY, VERY similar to the director from 'End of Take'. Hmm. (he listens to the Subsonics?! god are they the most popular group in the country or something?)

But anyway... big, BIG UxY ep!! omg when Yumi got hit by the tree I was like NOOOOO and then she was.. freezing.. and Ulrich couldn't get her out ... and... ahhh odsfljslfgjkfdg. But wow.. when he said "Don't give up.. we need you to fight XANA" I was like OH COME ON!! and then he said "I... need you." I was like AWW!! YAY!! ULRICHYUMINESS!!

And then she was unconscious or something and I thought she was dead! ;__;

But man... I love Yumi and I would be depressed forever if she died, but that RTTP was risky. XANA was already powerful enough to control the weather and bring Flying Mantas out of Carthage. I shudder to think what he'll be capable of now.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DL » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:37 pm

Well like Jeremy said: XANA is back to his old self. of all of his attacks this had to be the best one he has ever executed. I mean if Odd had not made it to the factory when he did XANA would have gotten both Aelita's memory and killed both Ulrich and Yumi. And one last thing. This episode was old school (well season one style but you know what I mean)

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Next