Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:13 pm

Ultimatum

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What was your take on the Sissi/Ulrich moment at Ultimatum?

It made my day, along with the awesomeness of this episode.
No votes
So bloody awesome... too bad Sissi wouldn't remember it.
35%
It was sorta irrelevant.
25%
It was okay... I can tolerate that.
15%
God no!! Yumi/Ulrich all the way...
25%
I think it saved the episode.
No votes
It totally sucked, just like the episode.
No votes

Total votes : 20

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:55 pm

I find it fairly easy to understand both of them. Jeremie seems to know what he's doing a little more, but Aelita can put what he says into terms I can understand.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Vora Lyoko » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:02 am

:rofl: Like I said Aelita makes sense. But I can preety much understand Jeremy....if you really listen.

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:02 pm

After watching Attack Of The Zombies, one can like Sissi a bit more by watching Ultimatum.

Delmas kidnapping Yumi and Odd... I found it quite creepy after recent events I've seen related to rapists and pediphiles... sorry.

In the English version, did Sissi yelled "Banzai!!" when she hit her father with some... stick? (during A Bad Turn, Odd also yelled that when he started to distract the Krabe)

Nicolas: Delmas kidnapped Ishiyama and Della Robbia. He also hit William Dunbar twice.
Music teacher: (What did he said in the english version to Nicolas?)
-What kind of nonsense is that?
-What kind of crap is that?
-What kind of bulls**t is that?
(I guess it was the first for the english version, but there's three choices for translation.)

I liked Sissi on this episode, definately making her fans proud of her. And she kissed Ulrich... but he'll remember that. And twice.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:12 pm

Hehe, as one of the fans who wants to see Sissi better herself I loved this - she showed a lot of courage and skill and also love for Ulrich, more love than just a crush.

Hope you're enjoying flitting around the threads Rodri - I'm trying to guess where you're gonna show up next!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:05 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Nicolas: Delmas kidnapped Ishiyama and Della Robbia. He also hit William Dunbar twice.
(I guess it was the first for the english version, but there's three choices for translation.)

I think the line was "What's all that noise?" in the english version...I'd have to watch it again to be sure, but I think that's it. I was rather pleased to see the kids in a different class with a different teacher for a change. Making it a music class was pretty cool! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:09 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Nicolas: Delmas kidnapped Ishiyama and Della Robbia. He also hit William Dunbar twice.

I think the line was "What's all that noise?" in the english version...I'd have to watch it again to be sure, but I think that's it. I was rather pleased to see the kids in a different class with a different teacher for a change. Making it a music class was pretty cool! :D

Ahh.... if Odd was at that classroom, then it was the Music teacher. 'Cause he was talking to William before and William said he has Chemistry, Odd had music... wait, Jeremie and Odd study in the same classroom, right?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Shi_Min_Xi » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:11 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:

Ahh.... if Odd was at that classroom, then it was the Music teacher. 'Cause he was talking to William before and William said he has Chemistry, Odd had music... wait, Jeremie and Odd study in the same classroom, right?

I think so since Jeremie was with Ulrich and Aelita in the music room...
Habataku mono wo mukaeru sora/Shihaisareru no wo osoreyashinai/Akogareru mabayusa wa/Subete wo kaeru tame ni/Dare mo yurusazu ni/Doko he yukeru darou?

The sky greets those who fly,I don't fear of being controlled/The dazzling brightness that I aspire for is to change everything/I cannot forgive anyone, where can I go?

-Doubt & Trust, access

Note: Avatar is from Mahou Sentai Magiranger. Watch it. It is made of win.
Shi_Min_Xi offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:38 pm

I know Odd can play a gutar. I wonder what the others can play. Or maybe it's some kid of chorus class. I know Aelita can sing.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:17 pm

oddsgrlfriend wrote:I know Odd can play a gutar. I wonder what the others can play. Or maybe it's some kid of chorus class. I know Aelita can sing.

Nicholas plays drums. Ulrich can play a keyboard...which probably means he is also a pianist as well. *giggles* ^^ Yumi is a singer as well. I'm not sure Jeremie plays any kind of instrument other than the recorder that it seems they're all required to learn how to play in that music class.

Oh...and Jim plays Trombone. XD

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:40 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Ulrich can play a keyboard...which probably means he is also a pianist as well.

When did Ulrich played a piano? That episode when the Lyoko people played by the end of said episode?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:12 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Ulrich can play a keyboard...which probably means he is also a pianist as well.

When did Ulrich played a piano? That episode when the Lyoko people played by the end of said episode?

We see him playing an electric keyboard in "Seeing Is Believing",as part of the Pop Rock Progressives. Since a keyboard is much like a piano, it would make sense if he knew how to play it as well. To be honest, I was giggling because his playing the piano was a center them in my one CL fanfic...it's never been shown in an actual episode. *winks*

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:06 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

We see him playing an electric keyboard in "Seeing Is Believing",as part of the Pop Rock Progressives. Since a keyboard is much like a piano, it would make sense if he knew how to play it as well. To be honest, I was giggling because his playing the piano was a center them in my one CL fanfic...it's never been shown in an actual episode. *winks*

Oh, thanks for refreshing my mind. To be honest, I knew you giggled because of your fanfic. But sadly, all CL episodes have to portray fights instead of the events you made Ulrich pass through.
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:07 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

Oh, thanks for refreshing my mind. To be honest, I knew you giggled because of your fanfic. But sadly, all CL episodes have to portray fights instead of the events you made Ulrich pass through.

You're welcome. Honestly, I only meant it as a jest. I know fanfics aren't proof towards anything. ^^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:19 am

Very true.

Pianist... *Candy bars*
**Snickers**

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:17 pm

Ahhh. Yes thank you for refreshing my memory as well.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Vora Lyoko » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:08 pm

*snickers*

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:32 pm

oddsgrlfriend wrote:Ahhh. Yes thank you for refreshing my memory as well.

^_^ You're welcome. :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:38 pm

This episode was great! I loved the way Sissi operated the supercomputer. Heh...*pinches Jodi's cheek* she's a fast learner.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby kyosuke » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:36 pm

This is a really fun episode.
It is also one of the most interesting and creative uses of Xana possession.

From a technical perspective this episode has almost enough footage
to carry Sissi as a team member.
She runs in the forest alone and with both Aelita and Jeremy.
She is in the control room again with Aelita and especially Jeremy.
She is in the control chair both alone and with Jeremy.
Finally she has factory footage both alone and with Ulrich.

kyosuke offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby scipio » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:08 pm

i think it would be really cool (and very fitting of personality) if sissy was virtualized as a beutey queen or something .so she could go like 10 feet up in the air and lure all the monsters and then through a wind attack spin and destroy andthing 200 feet away :D ...and also she could have a move like deaths kiss!!! she might also teleport and flyand as a huge attack that might cause sacrifice to her she could do "anger of DESTRUCTION!!!!"!!! oh yeah and could someone PM me a link to the clip that started the show or the first episode pleese?
with this mind I have evolved and conquered the land element of a world that spins 1,038 mph/1600kph at its equator and soon with this mind i will reach into the universe....to be continued with dimensional warping technology

scipio offline
New Kid
New Kid

Location: santa clara california (oh yeah the sillicon valley!!!

Postby Pika53 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:49 am

This is my second favorite episode.
Pika53 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Stonecreek » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:27 am

So why does Sissi yell "banzai!" before conking her father on the head? Couldn't she come up with something else? It just didn't sound right coming from her.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby TB3 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:50 am

Rodri's pointed out the creepiness of Delmas kidnapping Yumi and Odd, but thinking about it there's always something else that surprises me in this episode.

The implications by Sissi that Delmas:

A: Is suicidal
B: Is planning on blowing up the school and taking himself and the students with it. This is just two steps short of Terrorism.

I know it's all a pack of lies on her part, but it still amazes me that Moonscoop can weave these kind of nuances into their stories, and I like it! :)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stonecreek » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:53 am

That and the fact that the pack of lies may have somne shred of truth to it. She mentions that Mr. Delmas has been locking himself in the basement while at home, implying that he lives either on a house on-campus or a home off-campus. Also, by default, Sissi seems to know of his evening activities, so how muich time does she actually spend in her dorm room? Of course, this was in her pack of lies, so the info may not be credible, but it''s worth mulling over.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:51 am

Stonecreek wrote:So why does Sissi yell "banzai!" before conking her father on the head? Couldn't she come up with something else? It just didn't sound right coming from her.

Cause she was being stupid =P She watches too many movies. Soz...she said that.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

PreviousNext