Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 am

Attack of the Zombies

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

So how would you rate it?

Spine-tingling!!!! (Great)
67%
Hmm...the special effects were okay...
24%
Bored me to death.
9%

Total votes : 55

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:37 pm

lol. i love when Yumi's brother is all like "oooo ulrich. how's your boyfriend doing? yumi's in love, yumi's in love...(ect.)"

i thought it was sweet how through becomeing a zombie jeremy was thinking of aelita and their almost failed mission.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:40 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Yizzy wrote:Ahaha Ulrich got to kick William "This one's on me" xD

I loved that line. One of the best Ulrich scenes in the whole episode...that one and Ulrich's "distract the zombie" move. Omigosh, I thought I was going to die laughing. Well...if he wanted to draw attention to himself, that was definitely one way to do it. XD

That was priceless! "Kill the zombies!" XD The move he did to go with it was what really made the whole scene though..
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:41 pm

nah kicking william was his best moment in the whole episode. he's probably wanted to do that since william showed up on Kadic's doorstep
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:58 pm

SamBlob wrote:About William forbidding them to leave, one thing made me wonder: There are three of them and one of him. Why didn't they grab his arms, slam one into his solar plexus (or maybe a bit lower) and run off?

Especially after he pushed Jeremy. I'm sure Aelita would rather like to kick him in the round objects after that...

HaHaHa! Thats exactly what I was thinking XD Aelita would be all "Thats my honey! Back off you ['cuss' word deleted]!"
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:59 pm

x1 wrote:
Mewberries wrote:...that one and Ulrich's "distract the zombie" move. Omigosh, I thought I was going to die laughing. Well...if he wanted to draw attention to himself, that was definitely one way to do it. XD

I thought that was so funny...And my sister...Well let's just say she was no longer on the couch.

and

Ransomed_Heart wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
Yizzy wrote:Ahaha Ulrich got to kick William "This one's on me" xD

I loved that line. One of the best Ulrich scenes in the whole episode...that one and Ulrich's "distract the zombie" move. Omigosh, I thought I was going to die laughing. Well...if he wanted to draw attention to himself, that was definitely one way to do it. XD

That was priceless! "Kill the zombies!" XD The move he did to go with it was what really made the whole scene though..

Indeed, indeed! And it worked too! *cheers* That's Ulrich's Plans: 1; Zombies: 0! XD Hilarious!
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby G-Force » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:49 pm

Man this episode got me PUMPED! I loved all the scenes where Yumi and Ulirch were just trashing the zombies left and right. I kinda find it funny how they show no hesitation in beating on their fellow schoolmates and friends and do not have a care in the world. Then again it's not like they're taking any "real" damage so it's all good.

Watching this episode gave me that feeling I had whenever I watched Power Rangers when I was young. You know what I'm talking about. I hope I wasn't the only one who wish I could do this but I wanted to soooo be in the group and kick zombie butt just like Yumi and the others with my super cool all kicking style.

*Sigh*

Well that's why I love CL so much. It gets me all hyped up and then I have to do something with this pent up energy. Now if you excuse me, I gotta get my XANA vaccine so that the same fate won't happen to me.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Ulrich Stern » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:03 am

Oh yeah!!!

AELITA finally went on the OFFENSIVE...using a weapon to kill!

Haruki making Yumi mad!!!

William needing a serious decking! Odd should have done it at the start...or even better...Jeremy!!! Popping him in the nose!

Killer KIWI!!!

What a great episode! There could have been a little more Sissi development (other than the comments at the end) but still this Ep. rocked!
No I'm not ULRICH's VA so please stop PM'ing me questions! ;)

CODE: Hopper
Ulrich Stern offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:42 am

Mewberries151 wrote:h yeah! That was cool! Go Aelita! ^_^ Now if Jeremie can give her a vehicle...why can't he just give her a weapon too? Especially with that scithizoa coming around all the time. A weapon might be really useful so that she's not totally defenseless against it. A fan would work just fine...or give her a bow and a set and arrows.

Or a Mega-phone like Ninja Storm Blue.

Dancing Crabs, anyone?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:01 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:h yeah! That was cool! Go Aelita! ^_^ Now if Jeremie can give her a vehicle...why can't he just give her a weapon too? Especially with that scithizoa coming around all the time. A weapon might be really useful so that she's not totally defenseless against it. A fan would work just fine...or give her a bow and a set and arrows.

Or a Mega-phone like Ninja Storm Blue.

Dancing Crabs, anyone?

Or perhaps Jeremie could edit Aelita's singing power a little so that it lulls XANA monsters to sleep? ;)

Although, then again, perhaps Jeremie might be hesitant to do any further messing with Aelita's virtual profile other than anti-virus and materialization work. He's already bugged her annex program before, so he might not want to risk it again trying to upgrade her Lyoko profile.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TL. » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:53 pm

This was the first season 2 episodes that I saw, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't really that impressed due to one issue. Being a total Zombie nut, I was expecting something a bit different…but flesh eaters is a bit too far for a ‘kids’ show.
But overall, it was a good introduction for me to season 2. A vast in the animation department, in and out of Lyoko. The cafeteria goes onto the list of hold-up locations for the Zombie genre. I guess the shower sequence was a shocker for all. Reasonable Zombies with the whole clawing, biting and being dumb (with Jim being the smartest? :umm: )
Despite its few problems, I enjoyed it.

ALL bow to ‘George .A. Romero’s Dead (and the Dawn remake) films’ (5th in the works), ‘Resident Evil’ (not the films! Why are they making a 3rd and a 4th?) Or Danny Boyle’s ‘28 Days Later’ (‘28 Weeks Later’ in the works). Oh yeah, those 2 levels in ‘Timesplitters 3’ on PS2.

ZOMBIES! FLESH! BRAINS! RAGE! T-VIRUS! SPORES FROM VENUS! LAS PLAGES! ETC…
THIS IS MY FORUM NOW!

ALL WHO DEFY ME, SHALL BE DESTROYED!
TL. offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby DeadViolet » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:57 pm

i love that eppy!!!! milly's got a bunny bathrobe!! i want!! and..... if zombies aren't livin, and they aint dead, but if theyre undead, then......... im confused...and speaking of undead, my friend katy keeps on thinking that nicks from romania and she thinks that hes the prince of the vampires!!!!
whhee!!SU! *_*

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:59 pm

Nick = Vlad Dracul, my a**... I hope I get to see this episode someday.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:53 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:Hey did anyone else catch what Milly said at the begining of the episode? It went: "Sissi, what do you think of your father's decision to set up a language exchange program with France? Our readers want to know?"

Interesting... now I wonder if in the French version they have mentioned instead of France the USA. Once I see this episode on Jetix (I hope next week), I'll let you know about this detail.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:30 pm

I almost cried when Odd was bit and zombified. But it was hilarious to see him all tied up under a table. I would have just punched William in the head and run off. I can't help but wonder if Odd and Jeremie remember anything. It was so funny when Jeremie got bit because he was all calm and just said something like 'darn it' (i was to busy laughing to pay attention). This is definatly my favorite episode.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Kita K. » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:44 pm

This was one of my least favorite season 2 episodes, its only saving grace was when Herb said "That doesn't prove you're Sissy, that just proves you're a lame-o." That cracked me up.
Kita K. offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby KayLenny#7 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:29 pm

I do think the episode was more funny than it was thrilling. I half expected Milly to lose her cool when she ran to the caf. The roachster part still makes me laugh. It looked like me when the big ice storm hit Kansas! :D As for when Ulrich did his distraction bit, it reminded me that he is just a kid and not a 17 year old.
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:10 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Nick = Vlad Dracul, my a**... I hope I get to see this episode someday.
once my scanner fixed, ill post da picture.

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby alkady » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:39 pm

I like that episode.

alkady offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:08 pm

That distraction bit was funny! XD Oh, and let's not forget Zombie-Odd. XD The way everyone did those zombie sounds was crepy beyond creepy.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:10 pm

I wonder how Jeremie was able to talk as a zombie? And if Odd and Jeremie remember what it was like being zombies?
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:24 pm

I dunno.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:59 pm

Can't you see Odd saying: 'Man, being a zombie taught me how a rasin feels. I feel bad for the little guys now.'
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:40 am

Ha! or to respect the worms eating at your hairgel...

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:50 pm

Haha! I can see Odd saying that!
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby That Guy In Everclear » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:58 pm

That episode just freaked me out to see zombies like I had in a dream once, about frozen dead people being revived.

That Guy In Everclear offline
New Kid
New Kid

PreviousNext