Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am

Attack of the Zombies

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

So how would you rate it?

Spine-tingling!!!! (Great)
67%
Hmm...the special effects were okay...
24%
Bored me to death.
9%

Total votes : 55

Postby Pika53 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:49 pm

Aelita wrote:
It's spelled cliche'. Just so you know. I guess you're right.

Thanks for helping me with the spelling. I really appreciate it.
Pika53 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:03 pm

Honestly...if I were in Williams place, I would have at least provided some cover for them, and let them deal with what they had to deal with, instead of playing drill seargent to everyone. But then again, this is coming from a viewers standpoint.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby kyosuke » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:44 pm

Virtualized STI wrote:Honestly...if I were in Williams place, I would have at least provided some cover for them, and let them deal with what they had to deal with, instead of playing drill seargent to everyone. But then again, this is coming from a viewers standpoint.

I do not think it is viewer perspective.
I try very hard to judge characters based on what they know not what we do and IMO William was way off base.

He knew that people where becoming Zombies.
He had no idea why but when a reason was presented he rejected it out of hand.
Not the act of a leader.

Even ignoring that his decision to defend a building made almost entirely out of glass is not what I would call common sense.

Two other interesting things:

William could never have maintained control if either Sissi or Ulrich had been there.
Both would quickly have rallied people to them.

Second Herb really is a follower. Once he starts following William he will not lift a finger to help Sissi.

kyosuke offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Rail Runner » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:58 pm

but thats exactly the problem, we dont know what William knows or doesnt know...so we can only guess as to what his thoughts were. That is what I meant when I said it was my perspective...Im not saying that it what he was thinking..Im just giving my ideas on the situation.

I do agree with you on the fact that he was absolutely stumped on how this was occuring, but rejected anyones ideas. Knowing him, he probably would have stolen their ideas and claimed them as his own. William's problem is that if they dont agree with him, or dont follow his ideas, then its not worth considering..I would never want him as my leader
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby mitchmcmichael » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:59 am

Why were the Zombies green? Aren't they like grey...and not living. It's more like Attack of the Kids Who Were Bitten by a Dog.

It was a good episode though. One of my favorites. William was made out to seem like a jerk when he was just trying to keep everyone alive.
mitchmcmichael offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Sithking Zero » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:30 am

They were probably like that in order to more clearly define the "Bad guys" from the "Good guys." After all, most of the CL cast is rather pale.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ninja_ulrich » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:52 pm

I actually really liked this episode. I'm surprised so many "main characters" turned Zombie. Odd and Jeremy are awesome looking zombies.

I reckon they are green so you actually can tell they are zombies
I'm on the beach with some Krabes
ninja_ulrich offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Carth » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:53 am

So I just decided I'd watch Attack of the Zombies for the lulz, so I may as well do part of a review for it. This will also not be finished, as I have to go in, like, ten minutes...but why not jump out of a rut, ne?

I like how the theme goes in and out of pictures, even if it does make the pictures hard to see.

The Desert Sector is tingling! ACTIVATED TOWAH.

Kiwi! Wait...that lightbulb thing definitely happened in Mr. Pück, too. I'm confused.com.

Why the Warriors be all standin? Hi, Jeremie's Season 2 voice! Italian...I checked CL.fr, and that actually IS Italian. Well, I guess they're closer to Italy. And Italy is pretty country. Nothing wrong widdit. But Odd pwns at it, just saying.

And then CL's lovely language awareness gets shattered by Milly and Tamiya. "Language exchange program with France." HM. (It's England in the French version.)

"Your paper doesn't have any readers!" But everyone's reading that garish yellow thing within the year...

"Good old Odd, as unfunny as ever. Shut up!" Translation: ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu

Awww an OddxMilly moment! See? I WAS RIGHT

"Well, neither would you! Does that make you brainless!" BURN, Odd! And, Rosa! Hi Rosa!

Milly and Tamiya...Kiwi. XANA-Kiwi. Can't show a bite onscreen, can they? FFS WHITE GLOWING EYES.

See, Milly, if you were outside of France, we wouldn't be allowed to peek on you like this. Again, these showers are horribly inconvenient/immodest. I mean, someone could just pop on in and turn you into a zombie! Aww, Milly's hoodie has bunny ears.

"The better to pig out with, my dear!" He does need several stomachs to fit all the food gags that are made about him.

And this outburst means you're all stuck here, my pretties. DR. SHRANK! I was wondering when this show would, well, show.

Jeremie can make laptops appear out of thin air. Really.

I told you I had to go, and so I do. I do want to finish this, I like this episode so far- I haven't had to suspend disbelief at all. Good day, children.
Carth offline

Previous