Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:34 am

Final Mix

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

How do you rate this epsiode

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:15 pm

(drools slightly) Niceeee......
88%
(cocks eyebrow) Okay, I guess.
13%
(loads shotgun) Where's Antefilms?
No votes

Total votes : 8

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:30 pm

That was an awesome episode!! Jim could go through the f****** walls...

Dude, they did a RTTP...That is not good...Not at all...

LMAO, Jim was talking to XANA...
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:31 pm

Aelita as a DJ! Possessed Jim! Today's ep ROCKED. :D
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:32 pm

Heck ya!

I take back my words from before. A taken-over Jim is so much worse than a taken-over Jeremie.

Dude......Aelita is an awesome DJ...

What I wonder about...Why the f*** didn't Ulrich kill the Scithizoa before the Hornet?!

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:34 pm

This is historic, Aelita and Jeremie's first screaming fight. I'm glad he was more...supportive of her at the end of the episode.

Once again, I loved Odd in this episode. That final comment to Sissi was hilarious, if she only knew that he was telling the truth. Dramatic irony, no?
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:34 pm

Darn Kankrelat goof again....

XANA has become far more subtle. He hasn't done anything on the same grand scale as last season, when we almost expected him to blow something up. Now, it's all about possession and getting Aelita'a memories. However, that brain thing can't keep losing. It will win one day, and I was shamelessly rooting for it here.

Okay, so along with the other superpowers that XANA has given people, turning uncorporeal is added to the list.

There were hints long ago of a new Lyoko fighter. It infuriated me that the answer was so close within reach (yes, I am looking at the voice actors) but we couldn't be told. I think, now that, it will be William. The friendships between him and the others (besides Ulrich) are beginning to grow....

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Stephen (x1) » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:36 pm

Lol yea...

I loved XANAJim's line...Something like "XANA...At your service."

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:43 pm

This episode was SO FUNNY!!! The Kiwi rescue was inspired. Jeremie and that dog...lol. They ought to have more interactions like that. XD And Odd's paper crane test paper? Hilarious! I loved how Jim looked at it and said, "That's your best one yet." ROFL!

Aelita's DJ music rocks out loud! It makes sense she'd have a natural gift for it. I so want a CL soundtrack with that music! :D

The dance was cool. Especially since Team Lyoko actually got to go to it for a change (and that we got to see it). I wish they'd had a post-RTTP scene where Jeremie actually gave in and accompanied Aelita to the dance. ;) But, alas...ah well, the music was positively kicking though. :music:

The Lyoko and Jim battles were nice too. XANAJim was an interesting twist...as were the powers XANA used while controling him (it was like a "Triplicate" almost...creepy...). It makes me wonder who XANA's going to try for next. The most worthwhile of minions have been used already, and they haven't yet told us whether or not XANA can possess a person more than once. Then again...he might not bother. As a computer he'd probably figure that if it didn't work once, it won't work a second time. So who knows? ^_^

It's nice to see though that Ulrich won't cheat on a test even if he's desperate. Kudos for Ulrich! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:47 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:The Lyoko and Jim battles were nice too. XANAJim was an interesting twist...as were the powers XANA used while controling him (it was like a "Triplicate" almost...creepy...). It makes me wonder who XANA's going to try for next. The most worthwhile of minions have been used already, and they haven't yet told us whether or not XANA can possess a person more than once. Then again...he might not bother. As a computer he'd probably figure that if it didn't work once, it won't work a second time. So who knows? ^_^

It's nice to see though that Ulrich won't cheat on a test even if he's desperate. Kudos for Ulrich! :D

I hope they change things up a bit for a while now, with the possesion possibilities running so low hopefully XANA will try something new. I almost miss it's 'blow something up' schemes.

And I have a renewed respect for Ulrich now, I'm rather proud of the fact that he didn't cheat.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:52 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:The Lyoko and Jim battles were nice too. XANAJim was an interesting twist...as were the powers XANA used while controling him (it was like a "Triplicate" almost...creepy...). It makes me wonder who XANA's going to try for next. The most worthwhile of minions have been used already, and they haven't yet told us whether or not XANA can possess a person more than once. Then again...he might not bother. As a computer he'd probably figure that if it didn't work once, it won't work a second time. So who knows? ^_^

I hope they change things up a bit for a while now, with the possesion possibilities running so low hopefully XANA will try something new. I almost miss it's 'blow something up' schemes.

And I have a renewed respect for Ulrich now, I'm rather proud of the fact that he didn't cheat.

Indeed! ^_^ It'd be funny to hear something like that in an actual episode though:
J-"First XANA posseses Sissi, then me, then Aelita, and now Jim? What's next?"
O-"You said it. I almost miss the old days where XANA would just blow something up to bother us."
Everyone Else: O_o

XD Then again, maybe not. But I can't think of anyone else XANA would actually want to possess...or that I'd really want to see possessed. XD

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DL » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:54 pm

that would actually be a good begining, and besides I would like to see XANA get back to his roots

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lyn » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:55 pm

Wow. Aelita the DJ! Who'd a thunk it. But she's really good! ^_^ Her music was so spiffy.

*ticks off finger* Yumi, Jeremie, Sissi, Aelita, Jim, and I swear there was someone else... wonder who'll be next? I want to think William, for some reason...

And not that there's anything wrong with possession, but I'd like to see something almost blow up for once... I actually do miss them. xD

I loved Odd's paper crane/test. That was too funny! Cheers for Ulrich from me, too. Now if only Odd were like this with every test... he probably would have better grades. But like that would ever happen. x)

Mewberries... that would be great! XD
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:03 pm

There was that crazed, mysterious kid who used Spidey powers to deliver the necklace.

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Lyn » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:06 pm

Oh yes. How could I forget about him? And now that I think about it, Yumi was never possessed, was she? Just traped in a Gaurdian. I forgot. x.x
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:09 pm

That was.... some kind of clone, I think. Or an apparition. The one in the real world, I mean.

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:18 pm

Lyn wrote:*ticks off finger* Yumi, Jeremie, Sissi, Aelita, Jim, and I swear there was someone else... wonder who'll be next? I want to think William, for some reason...

Mewberries... that would be great! XD

:D Thanks!

William would be an interesting person to possess...I'm surprised XANA hasn't done it sooner, considering how close William is to at least one member of the group. I'm rooting for the "stuff blowing up" though. Or another mass animal attack...wouldn't there be a zoo around there that XANA could mess with? 8)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:32 pm

Free the kangaroos! :D

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cecilia » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:42 pm

xD There might be a zoo around there, but I dunno. o.O

Aelita the DJ was awesome...^^ Seems like something fanfic writers will attack with a wild passion. xD (I'd hire her for our high-school prom)

Oh, and the Jeremie-Aelita scuffle...^^ Bound to happen, but still amusing....along with about everything else that happened. (Kiwi, XANAJimbo, the paper crane)

-nibbles on a piece of candy- Will sedate me til tomorrow.

****DO NOT FORGET**** Those of you watching, it's an hour on Wednesday! ^^ 6-6:30 pm AND 7:30-8 pm!!! (Though one might be a repeat, will get back on that)

[EDIT] All times Eastern US [/EDIT]
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:46 pm

The one at 7:30 is New Order.

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Lyn » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:51 pm

Kangaroos running amok in France... I'd love to see that. :D

Yeah, the second episode is New Order again. I guess they'll be starting season two over on Wednesdays, now.
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cecilia » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:53 pm

*nod nod* ^^ Well, least I can tape it now. -squee- And it's good for those that have missed the episodes. O.o

Still, giving the heads-up just in case. (Though someone else probably already did that....-ish so sloooowwwwwww- )
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:53 pm

Well, that's better than having to wait until the season is done to see reruns....

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Lyn » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:54 pm

Yeah! I'm happy 'cause now I can see Mister Puck. =3
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cecilia » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:56 pm

Yeah, and this way it's sorta layered...^^ But from what I read on the estimates for this episode (Final Mix) it sounds as if a lot of the guesses were far off the mark...

o.O Meaning that if nothing big or relatively bigger than small is resolved...Season 3? o.O
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Icelcis » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:00 pm

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here....

If the storyline had gone on the way it was in Season 1, with every episode stadning alone, it could have been like the Simpsons: it would go on forever. We have a definite storyline now, though, so I don't see that happening.

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Next