Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

Final Mix

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

How do you rate this epsiode

Poll ended at Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:15 pm

(drools slightly) Niceeee......
88%
(cocks eyebrow) Okay, I guess.
13%
(loads shotgun) Where's Antefilms?
No votes

Total votes : 8

Postby lyokodude » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:22 am

This was a great episode
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:36 pm

*bumps thread* Now I really wonder if the Spanish version gets translated from the french version... since I've seen it today on Jetix, I've noticed some things.

Sissi: ¿Eres idiota? Por supuesto que me he escapado. ¿Que rayos estás pensando? (Are you an idiot? Of course I have escaped. What the heck (or h*ll) are you thinking about?

But this one is my doubt:

Odd: No hay tiempo para la siesta, Ulrich. Tenemos que atrapar al gorila i*b*c*l. (There's no time for nap, Ulrich. We gotta catch that a**hole gorila)

Odd: No hay tiempo para la siesta, Ulrich. Tenemos que atrapar al gorila, i*b*c*l. (There's no time for nap, Ulrich. We gotta catch that gorila, a**hole.)

Most likely it's the first option. I hardly doubt Odd would call Ulrich a**hole and not seeing him react to the insult. Just pointing that. Heh, if CN-USA would had the episodes translated from the spanish version, it won't be rated for 7 year old kids, for sure.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby animenologist » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:09 pm

When did that line occur? I know the line Sissi said was in response to Nicholas, after he questioned if Sissi snuck out, but where did that other one come from? I wanna compare to what was said in the English version.
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:17 pm

animenologist wrote:When did that line occur?

At the factory, when for one moment Odd and Ulrich were facing the XANA-Jim.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby animenologist » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:53 pm

Wow, that is really different. No way that would of made it on to today's American children's programming. Maybe if you're lucky, you might get them to say the word crap as the old Ren & Stimpy cartoons used to do, though that might have changed. In the English version Odd said "Ulrich, this is no time to take a nap. We've got an invincible guy to wipe out."
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:13 pm

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:58 pm

animenologist wrote:In the English version Odd said "Ulrich, this is no time to take a nap. We've got an invincible guy to wipe out."

Hmm... I'm gonna have to watch Final Mix in spanish again. I heard that thing while I was washing my hands (a bit further from the tv, but the sound was ok), so maybe it could have been "gorila invencible" (invincible gorila) instead of "gorila im*é*il" (a**hole gorilla). Maybe I heard it wrong, since XANA-Jim wouldn't be an a**hole. unless it could be meant for insulting the XANA-Jim. But the real Jim could be called that way. I'll let you know when I watch Final Mix again, too bad there's no replays.

Post merge point.

*bumps thread*

Hey animenologist!! It was "gorila invencible" (invincible gorilla)". ;__;

Off-topic: Those with BKO access, go party at Freestyle BS3!!
Last edited by MY85 on Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MY85 offline

Postby Taelia » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:56 pm

Have you guys noticed that, if you take away XANA's possession, you actually have Jim saying the commands to transfer Aelita to Lyoko? :) I thought of one of David Gasman's posts in his thread when I heard it. :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous