Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:30 am

Mister Puck

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby DarthFerfer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:08 pm

Odd and Ulrich already made fun of him in lyoko in Mister Puck
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby Little Vili » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:02 pm

Well boys and girls, looks like I get to come in with another review of what I think of our new episode:

First, the dream again. Obviosly, it means something (lol...and it woke sissy up). When aelita saw the wolf in the shower room, I just knew she was gonna come out looking like an idiot to the other girls (srry aelita...I love you). Anyway, I loved Odd's comment when Jeremie suggested they should go back to the old house (or did someone else suggest it...no matter). and lol again, Odd said "down boy" to a book.

When Aelita knew the name of the doll...that freaked me out a little (but a part of me knew that was coming...which spoils the moment a little). One thing though, they didnt really mention mr. puck like at all after that till the end (unless you count sissy in class...which I was also offended by. I have a stuffed penguin (an xmas gift from a while back) and its really cool).

Odd and Ulrich not being able to get possesed very much makes sense. Going to lyoko is like getting the flu shot...it helps prevent being infected. Jeremie/XANA scared me more than X/S for one reason...the power to shock people and such with that cool purple electric stuff. Then Odd says "its weird fighting jeremy, I know I dont want to hurt him, but..." then X/J just whips Odd aside (I just say..."dont worry, you wont").

I dont have much to say on the lyoko battle, except, once again the monsters prove how brainless they are. They wait so long just to take one shot...really, whats slowing them down (maybe because XANA needed to focus his hold on jeremy....but who knows). And further more, where are the megatanks...seriously, I love those things, and would love to see one again.

After the battle, well...not a whole lot happened, but, Aelita's kid voice was really really really *repeated about...a lot more times* cute.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Reploid CB » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 pm

*sniggers* I always sign online right after Code Lyoko, and today my exact message to my boyfriend, who was online at the time, was this:

StyleDeMoyeu (6:31:46 PM): *glomphugs and kisses, saying "Hi love~ ^^" before she huffs* THAT... was the BIGGEST gyp in the history of Code Lyoko XDXD

Talking about Jeremie's virtualization, of course XD However, I like to think he looks like my most recent vision of his Lyoko form but that's just me ;P xD

Aside from that cheap ending, I LOVED this episode. Puck is pretty cute, both in the dream and in plushie form, and yeah I loved the voice at the end ^^ Aelita's visions are getting worse, and they're causing more questions than they're clearing up. And Sissi needs to leave her alone x_x Anyway, I can't WAIT for tomorrow's episode! ^^

Also....of COURSE Hopper's journal is on CD form XD;; Why I didn't think of that for Un Monde Sans Danger, I dunno ^_^;;....
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cecilia » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:26 pm

o.O; Tomorrow?...

Just curious, but this might mean that I'm going to miss two episodes if they air them on Saturday and Sunday, too...x.X *ish confuzzled*

But, a wonderful episode and I convinced my sister to watch it...o.O She's a bit indifferent...but meh. ^^ XANA-Jeremie was beyond awesome...and VERY scary indeed.

Hm...doesn't it seem like the chances of something horrible happening are slim? I mean, the fact that Jeremie "had the foresight" to save the data in a high-security place on his own computer...kind of...meh....o.O
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Reploid CB » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:29 pm

I dunno, making a backup of pretty important data like that immediately after the discovery, especially when fighting such a strong entity like XANA, sounds like a pretty smart idea to me, and perfectly in line with something Jeremie (as both an anti-XANA fighter and a computer techie) would do.

And I KNEW tomorrow was Saturday, I swear xD;; I just...forgot ^^;; Monday's episode, then....
(Banner by Mew)

| DeviantArt |

Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cecilia » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:47 pm

^^ -whew- Goodie, I really didn't want to miss anything.

o.O True, it would fall under something Jeremie would do, but sometimes it seems like the show's written to help the kids cheat a bit, even if they don't.

OO Maybe THEY'VE [ EDIT: The creators of the show ] been taken over by XANA.

o.O Or, the good XANA, or something...I keep wanting to think that XANA's merely contracted a virus of sorts that mutated its code. (Hasn't read articles to know for sure.)

But, y'know, that sweatsuit Jeremie was wearing drove me crazy...><
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:00 pm

Cecilia wrote:But, y'know, that sweatsuit Jeremie was wearing drove me crazy...><

XD Which might explain why the guys thought his Lyoko form was ridiculous. If your Lyoko form, when you first virtualize, reads into what you're wearing at the time...well, poor Jeremie. ^^;

I can't help but think that the creators had been watching Star Wars while they were writing this episode. XANAJeremie's powers (particularly the electric energy powers and that 20 foot jump to the scaffolding) were very Sith-like, if I do say so myself. ;)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:58 pm

CBIzumi wrote:StyleDeMoyeu (6:31:46 PM): *glomphugs and kisses, saying "Hi love~ ^^" before she huffs* THAT... was the BIGGEST gyp in the history of Code Lyoko XDXD

You mind to explain how can that be the biggest gyp in all the history of CL? :umm:
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Reploid CB » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:30 am

Simple; like I said in my post, I was referring to the fact that they didn't show Jeremie's Lyoko form, which I thought was unfair xD; Heck, I still say it's unfair. Ah, maybe we'll see it soon...
(Banner by Mew)

| DeviantArt |

Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Doggiegal » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:56 am

Jeremie controlled by XANA? Shocking... :D

^My bros say its a lame pun, but my friend loved it...
Doggiegal offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:47 am

I loved all the action in this episode, but I have to say Yumi gets the prize for this one. She's the only one who actually managed to take XANA/Jeremie down ^_^

I am finding myself loving Odd more and more, he just has the best lines. The 'dream come true' comment to Aelita was priceless! And the 'sex appeal' line was great as well, I never saw that one coming!

Overall, I didn't like this episode as well as the other new episodes. It was still awesome though!
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Icelcis » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:54 am

There are two contestants for Biggest Gyp, in my opinion.

1. Not... Getting... To... See... Jeremie... VIRTUALIZED!
2. The almost not-so kiss in Routine. Darn them.

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Little Vili » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:13 am

NO...the biggest gyp would definately be...not ever seeing Aelita kiss Jeremy............or Aelita kissing me.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:17 am

okies! ive got a few things ta say!

#1: jeremy in lyoko an we didnt see it!!!!

i have a thery!!
if ya herd tha voice when ilita was sleeping and holding the doll that said, "okay mister puck, lets go for a walk in the garden....". what if ilita cuda been a real person, but died, so her parents created lyoko to keep her with them, and also created xana to protect her, but, xana went evil and killed her parents and erased her memory of her life on earth!!!!???

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Little Vili » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:20 am

actually, we've had that theory for a very long time.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:25 am

Little Vili wrote:actually, we've had that theory for a very long time.
sorry, peeps

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:25 pm

Okay, just watch Mister Pück while eating hot pockets...

Jeremy possesed by XANA, pretty much the worst thing he can take over. With XANA and Jeremy together in one, he can so easily alter things regular XANA wasn't able to change.

Mister Pück...Hmm....Ugly little fellow.

Well....Aelita in gym clothes...I'm sure Vili liked that.

Hmm..All for now.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:01 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:I loved all the action in this episode, but I have to say Yumi gets the prize for this one. She's the only one who actually managed to take XANA/Jeremie down ^_^

I am finding myself loving Odd more and more, he just has the best lines. The 'dream come true' comment to Aelita was priceless! And the 'sex appeal' line was great as well, I never saw that one coming!

Overall, I didn't like this episode as well as the other new episodes. It was still awesome though!

XD I was wondering if anyone caught that line!!! I did a double-take when I heard Odd say it, and the rest of the episode I was thinking that it must just be me. ^^; *snickers* Odd's got such an interesting way with words. :D

And definite kudos to Yumi for downing XANAJeremie. I find it slightly amusing that her weapon of choice though was a wrench. Simple, yet entirely effective.

Ulrich seems to be picking himself alot of fights lately. First Sissi, now Jeremie, and he didn't exactly "win" either fight. Poor guy. ^_^

I love the idea of Aelita having a little plushie. It's rather cute and innocent of her. :) I wonder how she knew his name though... ;)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:47 pm

The things I miss... either way, the entire episode seems awesome. And since I've been watching a bit of Season 2 in English (yes, for the first time, and hence that for Season 2, woot!), and Odd sounds awesome. Kudos to Matt for that.

CBIzumi wrote:Simple; like I said in my post, I was referring to the fact that they didn't show Jeremie's Lyoko form, which I thought was unfair xD; Heck, I still say it's unfair. Ah, maybe we'll see it soon...

Ahem... I haven't seen Mister Puck yet.

Speaking of XANA controlling human beings, does anyone remember that Sissi pic with a XANA logo on her forehead? When I read XANA took control over Sissi, that pic came in mind at first!!
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Lyn » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:42 pm

Gar... I missed it. I was gone, so my brother said he would tape it... and naturally he forgot. >_. Oh well. They'll play it again eventually.

Knowing that I missed a Xana-possession bothers me so. XD

I'm just wondering... someone said there was an elf doll in this episode? Did it bear any resemblence to the elf we saw in Aelitas dream (The one with purple hair, being chased by wolves...)?
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:49 pm

They are one of the same.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:02 pm

*laughs insanely at TB3's post* ROFL...that'd be too funny. It would work though for an explanation of her Lyoko form though...if she indeed was originally human.

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Speaking of XANA controlling human beings, does anyone remember that Sissi pic with a XANA logo on her forehead? When I read XANA took control over Sissi, that pic came in mind at first!!

XD Yeah, although that was a clearly doctored photo of a season 1 screenshot. "A Great Day" gave her XANA pupils, instead of a XANA mark on her forehead...I can't tell which one is cooler, but I will say the the XANA pupils are exceedingly creepy...I wonder if they'll make special Halloween contacts with that idea in mind? *snickers* Be a XANA minion for Halloween! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:56 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:Speaking of XANA controlling human beings, does anyone remember that Sissi pic with a XANA logo on her forehead? When I read XANA took control over Sissi, that pic came in mind at first!!

XD Yeah, although that was a clearly doctored photo of a season 1 screenshot. "A Great Day" gave her XANA pupils, instead of a XANA mark on her forehead...I can't tell which one is cooler, but I will say the the XANA pupils are exceedingly creepy...I wonder if they'll make special Halloween contacts with that idea in mind? *snickers* Be a XANA minion for Halloween! :D

Now the CL things for Halloween, and thinking that CBIzumi's niece wanted to dress as Aelita (read the Jodi thread)... XANA pupils? Omg...
MY85 offline

Postby Arcangel613 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:39 pm

this was a very good episode, I liked it alot, and thanks to my buddies at titansgo.net I learned that mondays episode will be called saint valentines day :kissing:
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

PreviousNext