Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 am

Mister Puck

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Mister Puck

Postby Icelcis » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:23 pm

Strange title for an episode....

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:43 pm

I really wonder what it means...
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:07 pm

I wonder if it is a reference to Shakespeare's Puck, from A Midsummer Night's Dream. Fraz Hopper seems to be a master of cryptic refernces, such as Carthage for example, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Icelcis » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:30 pm

*Shiver* XANA creeps me out more and more with each episode.

Why couldn't we have seen how Jeremy looked on Lyoko?! ;__; [Edited by Star Way] lazy animators....

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby OB-waN » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:33 pm

Icelcis wrote:*Shiver* XANA creeps me out more and more with each episode.

Why couldn't we have seen how Jeremy looked on Lyoko?! ;__; [Edited by Star Way] lazy animators....

LOL...I feel ya, but since he did it maybe we will

Love the episode, people we are going deeper and deeper everyday, you can't not miss one episode or you will miss the whole plot line
This user has been banned.

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Location: In some galaxy, fighting with my Ominwrench 8000!!!

Postby DL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:40 pm

omg...I cannot belive Odd tried that...wth...oh and Jeremy rocks..I swear it is like they are brousing this fourm for ideas...I mean we just talkied about Jeremy being controled by XANA and 10minutes later he is...freaky

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:43 pm

Okay...,did Odd say...what I think he said, when responding to Jeremie's question about why XANA could possess Sissi and not Ulrich and Odd? Did my ears decieve me?

Anyway, that out of the way...AUGH!!! Why didn't they show Jeremie in Lyoko!!??!!! It's not fair!!! I suppose it's possible that it'll happen later...maybe this was just a taste to show us that he actually does have a form, so that we won't be totally thrown when he actually does go virtual. Ulrich and Odd said he looked ridiculous...which could mean anything...he can't look anymore extravagant then Odd...heh...maybe he does become a Pirate type...A Captain Jack Sparrow pirate type. XD

That said, this was the scariest episode, I think, since "Ghost Channel", for me. Seriously, when Jeremie goes evil, he goes evil! I rather liked the Odd vs Jeremie fight scene, though. Amusing yet full of action at the same time, for the most of it. Yumi's scary efficient though in a fight; forget the punches, forget the quips. She just grabs a wrench. O_o Which just now totally made me think of something else... ^^;

And Aelita has a plushie!!! How cute!!! And now we know where that elf figures into everything. :D This episode was awesome!!!
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:47 pm

TB3 wrote:
John wrote:omg...I cannot belive Odd tried that...wth...oh and Jeremy rocks..I swear it is like they are brousing this fourm for ideas...I mean we just talkied about Jeremy being controled by XANA and 10minutes later he is...freaky

Welcome to my world. Everytime I seem to get an original idea, the copyright holders do the same-thing before I can get it online. (shudders) Freaky how these things happen.

On a more cheerful side, what was today's plot. If I'm hearing right it's a good un!

The short short version? XANA tries to possess Team Lyoko and succeeds with Jeremie. Jeremie kidnaps Aelita (for what purpose we don't know). Multiple fight scenes ensue. Before all this though, Aelita finds an elf doll, which she remembers somehow is called "Mister Puck". They also find a key in the doll, which opens a train locker, which contains a suitcase full of Franz Hopper's journal files. Jeremie's copied all of them into the super computer so that he can decode them. :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:50 pm

oh and Jeremy was virtualized, what a wimp...2 megatanks and he pisses his pants...rofl...I wish we could have seen what he looked like...must see virturalized Jeremy

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:53 pm

TB3 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Okay...,did Odd say...what I think he said, when responding to Jeremie's question about why XANA could possess Sissi and not Ulrich and Odd? Did my ears decieve me?

:wag:

If it's what I'm thinking then Odd needs a serious talking to, and if not then I have a dirty mind and need a bucket of cold water. ;)

Well it's just that I heard...what I thought I heard...and did a double-take. %%; Maybe it is just me... ^^;

Anyway, Theo had a reappearance in this episode, so they're still using him as an extra at the very least. No sign of William for 3 episodes straight though now. ^^;

I had to laugh though...a couple of Megatanks probably would make a person hesitant to go back anytime soon. Poor Jeremie...what an unkind first monster to face. XD

And speaking of XANA monsters...the Bloks emerging from the ice was inspired. Creepy, yet really cool. And I like their new lasers. Very cool! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:56 pm

Stupid X1 reading all this before he sees the episode....Wahhh...No more!

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:57 pm

yumix1 wrote:Stupid X1 reading all this before he sees the episode....Wahhh...No more!

Aww...sorry X1! :( It's quite the doozy though! I bet you'll like it! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:57 pm

lol...you have no idea what you missed

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:58 pm

I do now that I just read all this...I'll watch it tonight though for myself.

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:06 pm

^^; I remember back at TV Tome, we had a contest for drawing Jeremie virtualized. I can't even remember who had hosted it, but the entries were really cool! Alot of entries had him as a sort of "mage" type, while a few other entries had him as various warriors and such. It was pretty cool! It'll be neat if during this season we get to see who was close.

Jeremie said he's not going back there...however how many times has Jeremie said he's never doing something again, and then inadvertently ends up having to? XD

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:11 pm

alot...if we got a new user at LF for every time it has happened...wait we have...nevermind

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:40 pm

John wrote:oh and Jeremy was virtualized, what a wimp...2 megatanks and he pisses his pants...rofl...I wish we could have seen what he looked like...must see virturalized Jeremy

S**t, he got into Lyoko at last? Or did he looked like the Jeremie from "Frontier"?

yumix1 wrote:Stupid X1 reading all this before he sees the episode....Wahhh...No more!

Hey, at least you have to do what I do to see them... and with my crappy pc...
Last edited by MY85 on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:58 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:^^; I remember back at TV Tome, we had a contest for drawing Jeremie virtualized. I can't even remember who had hosted it, but the entries were really cool! Alot of entries had him as a sort of "mage" type, while a few other entries had him as various warriors and such. It was pretty cool! It'll be neat if during this season we get to see who was close.

Jeremie said he's not going back there...however how many times has Jeremie said he's never doing something again, and then inadvertently ends up having to? XD

Uhh, that'd be me...Ehh...*slumps away muttering about never getting the results* LOL, when we see Jeremie virtual, I'll release the winner's art. :D

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:05 pm

yumix1 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:^^; I remember back at TV Tome, we had a contest for drawing Jeremie virtualized. I can't even remember who had hosted it, but the entries were really cool! Alot of entries had him as a sort of "mage" type, while a few other entries had him as various warriors and such. It was pretty cool! It'll be neat if during this season we get to see who was close.

Uhh, that'd be me...Ehh...*slumps away muttering about never getting the results* LOL, when we see Jeremie virtual, I'll release the winner's art. :D

Ohhh that's right! XD Sorry x1! Now I remember too! You said you'd release the winners when your site was finally up and running. ;)

That would be cool though too...releasing the winners when Jeremie finally is virtualized and we get to see him. That'd be- Hey! What if he doesn't get virtualized this season after all though? Hmmm? ^_^

Either way though...if he does get virtualized, the others might laugh at him (maybe not Yumi), but for sure Aelita likely won't. :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:07 pm

yumix1 wrote:LOL, when we see Jeremie virtual, I'll release the winner's art.

Even if that happened by the end of the show?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Next