Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:05 am

A GREAT DAY

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:37 am

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:

I'm trying to get Season 2 by some method I have... but you're right about Ulrich's sprint.

"Some method?" Lol...
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:35 pm

yumix1 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:

I'm trying to get Season 2 by some method I have... but you're right about Ulrich's sprint.

"Some method?" Lol...

Well, someone's method...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:32 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Ulrich's weapons haven't been altered likely for the simple fact that giving him two swords would technically weigh him down more, and with his main power being speed that wouldn't do him any good. ^^;

Maybe Jeremy could give him Double Triplicate power (i.e. Triplicate and then triplicate AGAIN, for a total of Nine Ulrich's) or give him the ability to create Tornados with his sword or somesuch.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokofreak41194 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:36 pm

hey, can i get someone to tell me what happened. or at least the basic skecth.
code lyoko theme song
Here we are
Going far
To save all that we love
If we give what we've got
We will make it through
Here we are
Like the sun
Shining bright on your world
Today--
Make evil go away!
Code Lyoko!
We will stand alone
Code Lyoko!
Be there when you call
Code Lyoko!
We will stand real tall
Code Lyoko!
Stronger after all
lyokofreak41194 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby lyokodude » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:11 am

sorry not good at sumaries
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:12 pm

Indeed, a great day they had... XD

I really liked this episode, it was worth waiting for Jetix to show it at last.

Ulrich falling from high heights twice... and to know that jumping from very high places can take LP is interesting. 20 LP less for jumping from the Mountain Region for Odd and Aelita... btw, what did Odd yelled when they jumped in the English version? Did he yelled Jerome? In the spanish version he yelled "Jerónimo", which is most likely a translation in spanish for the name Jerome. I liked that random reference in honour to Mouscadet.

4 Tuesdays... we all know Tuesday isn't a good day, I love the irony... but I cracked off real bad when on the 3rd Tuesday, Odd was explaining the whole photosnythesis process, so hilarious!!

I liked that Ulrich-Sissi moment, too bad for Sissi, though. A great episode, indeed.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby lyokofreak41194 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:42 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:btw, what did Odd yelled when they jumped in the English version? Did he yelled Jerome? In the spanish version he yelled "Jerónimo", which is most likely a translation in spanish for the name Jerome.

it was jeronimo in english to
code lyoko theme song
Here we are
Going far
To save all that we love
If we give what we've got
We will make it through
Here we are
Like the sun
Shining bright on your world
Today--
Make evil go away!
Code Lyoko!
We will stand alone
Code Lyoko!
Be there when you call
Code Lyoko!
We will stand real tall
Code Lyoko!
Stronger after all
lyokofreak41194 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby bduddy » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:58 pm

In case you don't know, "Geronimo" is often yelled in English when someone jumps from a height or does other dangerous thing. I believe Geronimo was a Native American general who led some kind of charge.
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby SamBlob » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:06 pm

bduddy wrote:In case you don't know, "Geronimo" is often yelled in English when someone jumps from a height or does other dangerous thing. I believe Geronimo was a Native American general who led some kind of charge.

Geronimo was an Apache who refused to be rounded up on a reservation. He led a band of renegades in a campaign against the white settlers. The US Army spent 20 years and 10 million dollars (in the 19th Century!) to try to catch a group of men no more than 40 strong. He was eventually captured and sent to a reservation in Florida.

About 50 or so years after Geronimo's capture, some US Army paratroopers saw a Western movie where Geronimo escaped capture by jumping off a cliff while shouting his own name. They started to shout his name during jumps, and it caught on. The irony of this is that the name of Geronimo is now a battle cry for a part of the US Army... Geronimo's sworn enemy!
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:22 pm

Yeah... I did a report on him in 8th grade. ^-^
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd22 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:47 pm

u guys dont know how much i wish i was the va of odd( not saying u dont do a god job casue u do anyway) I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO BE ODD PLUS I THINK IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO BE ODD
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:32 am

odd22 wrote:u guys dont know how much i wish i was the va of odd( not saying u dont do a god job casue u do anyway) I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO BE ODD PLUS I THINK IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO BE ODD

You're starting to scare me...
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Exploder » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:28 pm

Ransomed_Heart wrote:This episode does make me wonder why Jeremie hasn't taught the others to operate the computer, at least enough to virtualize themselves.

It's because he doesn't want them to know what he does in the net! LOL!!! Seriously!

How much power did XANA gain from all those continual RTTPs??? Must have been a lot.
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:43 pm

Lyoko Addict wrote:
Ransomed_Heart wrote:This episode does make me wonder why Jeremie hasn't taught the others to operate the computer, at least enough to virtualize themselves.

It's because he doesn't want them to know what he does in the net! LOL!!! Seriously!

Lol, but the computer aren't much of their thing to his friends, except for Aelita. Yumi could learn a bit more better. But Odd (could learn if he does the way he did learn the photosynthesis process, j/k) and especially Ulrich are hopeless to learn on this. Besides, too many codes and processes Jeremie does..
MY85 offline

Postby animenologist » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:35 am

I think Yumi and Ulrich could possibly learn how to operate basic functions of the super calculator, atleast virtualizing. Would help to have extra people know some of the basics for those cases when Jeremie can't be there. Sure Jeremie is the best at it, and Aelita is also pretty good, though not better, but having more people prevents possible mishaps when situations like Plagued happens and since Aelita has to be on Lyoko, she can't constantly man the super calculator.

I'm saying Yumi and Ulrich can do it, because Yumi has successfully virtualized people twice in Plagued and Frontier, even though she messed up the coordinates in Plagued, and her first run through ended in disaster, but if she learned more she can do it without a hitch. I'm thinking Ulrich has the possibility since he was able to successfully run the RTTP program without mishap in The Chips Are Down, so he has potential.
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:30 am

animenologist wrote:I think Yumi and Ulrich could possibly learn how to operate basic functions of the super calculator, atleast virtualizing. Would help to have extra people know some of the basics for those cases when Jeremie can't be there. Sure Jeremie is the best at it, and Aelita is also pretty good, though not better, but having more people prevents possible mishaps when situations like Plagued happens and since Aelita has to be on Lyoko, she can't constantly man the super calculator.

I'm saying Yumi and Ulrich can do it, because Yumi has successfully virtualized people twice in Plagued and Frontier, even though she messed up the coordinates in Plagued, and her first run through ended in disaster, but if she learned more she can do it without a hitch. I'm thinking Ulrich has the possibility since he was able to successfully run the RTTP program without mishap in The Chips Are Down, so he has potential.

Exactly what I was thinking. Yumi seems to be the most computer literate of the bunch, barring Jeremie of course.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby animenologist » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:05 am

Ransomed_Heart wrote:
animenologist wrote:I think Yumi and Ulrich could possibly learn how to operate basic functions of the super calculator, atleast virtualizing. Would help to have extra people know some of the basics for those cases when Jeremie can't be there. Sure Jeremie is the best at it, and Aelita is also pretty good, though not better, but having more people prevents possible mishaps when situations like Plagued happens and since Aelita has to be on Lyoko, she can't constantly man the super calculator.

Exactly what I was thinking. Yumi seems to be the most computer literate of the bunch, barring Jeremie of course.

And Aelita, you can't forget her. In terms of computer literacy I think it goes Jeremie > Aelita > Yumi > Ulrich > Odd.
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby *Star* Gazer » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:02 pm

Odd could do it but he'd have bits of trouble, Aelita even said 'I'm not as good as Jeremy' But she still knows alot, All the same Ulrich and Yumi could do it without a sweat if they practiced.
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby YDV » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:44 pm

I think Aelita was being modest. lol (she kinda LIVED in a computer for a lot of her life.. like what, since '94? ((date of the Carthage Project.. and/or her birth.)))
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby animenologist » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:05 pm

I'd still place Jeremie ahead of Aelita in terms of working the super calculator. He did create the vehicles, the materialization program, the super-scanner, the marabounta, a flawed anti-virus, and figured out how to activate a tower. Most of which, he did on his own.

And I don't see any reason why Aelita would lie or have reason to be modest when she made that comment, the only person who understands the super calculator and would probably have a shock to his ego if she was better at it, was a few floors up and being possessed.
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Odd22 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:21 pm

umm guys didnt u guys pay attention he has a manual so they could all learn
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YDV » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:28 pm

Yeah, they could LEARN-- that doesn't mean that they are or can be quite as good at it as Jer is. He has a natural talent for it too. I suspect him mom might've worked in computers or something, considering in "Franz Hopper" he said that his dad was "no genius." (Yes I am calling him Jer now.. so what?)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SamBlob » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:48 pm

Aelita is not as skilled as Jeremy in manipulating the keyboards. She has years of experience operating the computer from inside the computer but very little experience of operating it from the control room. This will change.

Theory: Aelita>Jeremy>Yumi>Ulrich>Odd

Practical: Jeremy>Aelita>Yumi>Ulrich>Odd
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby animenologist » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:30 pm

Just because they have a manual doesn't necessarily mean they can learn, atleast not right away. Just because you give a 3rd grader a calculus book doesn't mean he'll learn. Not until he goes through all the basics first. Though judging by earlier episodes, Yumi and Ulrich atleast have an idea, so I say they have a chance.

Also, I don't really think experience at the keyboard is what makes Jeremie better than Aelita at the super calculator. Jeremie just has a knack for this kinda thing. He obviously has knowledge that far exceeds his age and ideas on how to use it. Aelita has been in the super calculator for years and being a program probably has access to as much knowledge as the super calculator can hold, but doesn't seem as good at putting it to creative use. Assuming Aelita has been there since 1994, she has been in the computer for a decade, yet in that time, she was not able to create her own materialization program or even had a complete idea on what the program might be. When Jeremie found her, he worked on that materialization program for more than a year, though less than 2. I came to this conclusion by the fact that they celebrated her 1st year anniversery in The Trap, but it had to be less than 2 years since they're still in the same grade the anniversery took place and he completed it before he turned 13. What can I say, Jeremie is just talented that way.

Think, the difference between a physicist and an engineer. Aelita is the physicist, loads of knowledge there within reach, but its Jeremie the engineer who took that knowledge and used it to build a bridge (or in this case her materialization program). Though this might not be a complete analogy.
animenologist offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:45 pm

A fair way to decide who truly knows the super computer and Lyoko inside and out would be to have them switch places. Have Jeremie attempt to enter all the data and codes that Aelita does on a regular basis within Lyoko while Aelita works the Super Computer and does all the calculations and typing that Jeremie does. Involving the 5th sector would also provide a fair amount of challenge for both. I would like to see Jeremie try and figure out how to manipulate that control panel at the end of the sector. There is no keyboard on that...it's all "touch and go" computer language. If he could work that screen as well as Aelita can, then perhaps he is better at the computer overall. But that would be the fairest way to decide. Sounds like an episode plot idea almost...although I can't imagine why Aelita and Jeremie would have such a competition in the first place... ^^;
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext