Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:18 am

A GREAT DAY

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

A GREAT DAY

Postby lyokodude » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:02 am

todays new episode,you can geta glimpse of it at cartoon network .com
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby DL » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:39 pm

this episode is so funny. Odd kept studing photosynthesis and went from not knowing anything to impressing everyone. Also it is very cool how XANA took over Sissy. We now know that it is possible. And how could Herb and Nickolas be so dumb? How did they not see it I mean come on. they may not know about XANA but Sissy asking them to kidnap Jeremy?

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:42 pm

As Ron Stoppable once put it: "Time travel: It's a cornucopia of confusing concepts".

XD A most intriguing episode with a most ironic title. ^^; I'm glad they put those little day captions at the bottom...I would surely have gotten confused after awhile. *sweatdrop*

Odd...he's hilarious! I was hoping he'd turn around and use the RTTP to his advantage. Yeah, it is sort of cheating, but Mrs. Hertz called him a failure, which wasn't really kind...plus it was funny to see him showing off like his regular old self. :)

Ulrich,heh...well, I suppose he was regretting having ever said a thing about "girls". Sissi kicking your butt (XANA control or no), is a sorry predicament indeed. So now XANA can attack humans directly if he wishes...most intriguing. I wonder if he'll gain powers to alter a person's real world form as well...could make for an interesting plot..and Ulrich's name does mean "spirit of the wolf"... ;)

And check Yumi out with her twin fans! Sweet! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:43 pm

alright people...I dont know if anyone else has talked about todays episode (and by the time this is done...someone will have):

Truely a funny/ironic title. It was cool how XANA seemed to help by going back in time those few times, but ofcourse, we all know what that means (he gets stronger). XANA was very tacticful (sp?) indeed. Giving them false data in oreder to gain access to the RTTP program (very crafty).

What scared me is how sissy was going to tell her father, and the secret would have been blown...you know how it goes (this was before the RTTP mess). Another thing that really freaked me out, is now XANA can control people. This of course means one thing...things are about to get really tough really quick. But that too makes me wonder one thing. If returning to the past gives XANA power, would materializing himself somehow use some of it. Think, if he didnt use up any power, he'd be attacking all the time (with limitless resources, it makes sense).

One thing bothers me though. As much as I love the new music for going to lyoko, I really do miss the old music. I mean, that was a really catchy little song. Well...at least its still in the opening theme (which by now we all pretty much know by heart...and probably sing along with).

Sissy's plan was pretty good I must say. Her suspicions must be as deep as Jim's (who by the way, hasnt been very active lately when trying to find out their secrets). Thats what I love about when things start up again, you get to make so many new observations, and discuss so many new things. Well, thats all I can think of for now...though Im sure later Ill be like "ooo...I should have talked about this."
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby OB-waN » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:46 pm

I missed it acting stupid!!!! Talking to someone on-line, time slipped and....
This user has been banned.

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Location: In some galaxy, fighting with my Ominwrench 8000!!!

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:51 pm

I loved Odd's line about the Mantas in the begining of the episode! And his question as to what they were going to do when they no longer had the world to save. That certainly makes one wonder (I feel a fanfic coming on, lol)

I'm not quite sure what this episode did for my opinion of Sissi. To me she has always been a fascinating character, and one who is generally overlooked. I was both pleased and disappointed in her performance this episode, but not overly shocked.

I totally screamed when Ulrich fell in Carthage, I was so glad Odd caught him ^_^.

This episode does make me wonder why Jeremie hasn't taught the others to operate the computer, at least enough to virtualize themselves.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:51 pm

Little Vili wrote:One thing bothers me though. As much as I love the new music for going to lyoko, I really do miss the old music. I mean, that was a really catchy little song. Well...at least its still in the opening theme (which by now we all pretty much know by heart...and probably sing along with).

XD A case of the proverbial, "you never know what you've got until it's gone", to be sure. ^^;

SissyXANA is creepy but I still think that XANAYumi was far creepier...and XANAJeremie? Way too scary! O_O

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lyn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:55 pm

Heh, I was waiting for someone to make a topic. xD

Ok. Wow! That was one heck of a plan (And the title. How misleading! Which was probably the point...) And XANA!Sissi was… scary. (I have to agree that XANA!Yumi and XANA!Jeremie were more creepy) o.o’ A good tactic, though. I think... whoever it was at the end said it best, the next attacks are going to be rough... or whatever they said. Heh. Oh yes, and the manta rays. Those are too cool to be monsters. Ahhh, so cute... I want one. Still. >.>

Odd was really hilarious today! Hehehe, I suppose going back in time has more plus sides than originally thought… though the intelligent act doesn’t quite suit him. ^^ The other hilarious thing was the radio. It’s a wonderful day! Again… and again… and again… The little dialogue was so stupid it was funny… “Yes, it’s really Tuesday; you’re not dreaming, or at least you’re not anymore…â€
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:59 pm

Lyn wrote:I wonder why Aelita was so surprised that going back in time makes XANA stronger. Didn’t we already know that…?

We did (through CL.com ). But they didn't apparently. ^^;

Ransomed_Heart wrote:I totally screamed when Ulrich fell in Carthage, I was so glad Odd caught him ^_^.

Same here! I was wondering if we were going to have a repeat of "Cruel Dilemma" or "Routine", but I was happy Odd saved him. Although I kind of hoped Yumi had...because then she could have said "Not bad for a girl, no?" (since Ulrich had been joking about that earlier). XD

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:59 pm

Well...More evidence stuck in our noses until they bleed about Sissi wanting to join the gang.

Hmm I never have much to say of it all.

...New Order was my favorite. Then when Unchartered Territory aired, it became my favorite. Then Exploration, now A Great Day...They're just so darn good!!!
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:00 pm

I wonder why Aelita was so surprised that going back in time makes XANA stronger. Didn’t we already know that…?

key word is "we". sure, WE knew about it (by reading articles online and such), but have we ever seen an episode to where that they find out that XANA gets stronger with every RTTP, no. This comes as no surprise to me that this would happen eventually (or early on for that matter).

On another note (told you I'd forget to mention something). Odd was very funny in this episode. Using the RTTP to his advantage cracked me up so much. And when I saw him actually studying in the factory when yumi asked what he was doing...that was priceless. (not lets see how many other things that I want to talke about, yet forget again).
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:13 pm

hmm. i remember seeing an episode of the x-files (yea erynn got me hooked...) called 'monday' that reminded me a lot of this ep. the difference is that a great day made me laugh, and monday was really sad. :(

but i love how season 2 is explaining all the holes in the plotline that u really had to dig for online during season 1.

and the new lyoko music is sooooo awesome. o.o

and ulrich is so hot.

and why is aelita's lyoko earring suddenly a regular lobe peircing and no longer a cartlidge peircing? huh? answer me that!
-Hayley

tears run cold
but i still hold onto
the feeling you'll come back to me
deep within my soul
but don't take too long
cause i've faced too many sleepless nights
waiting for you to come back home
my tears run cold
Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:15 pm

+TEARS+RUN+COLD+ wrote:and why is aelita's lyoko earring suddenly a regular lobe peircing and no longer a cartlidge peircing? huh? answer me that!

Wasn't it always an earlobe piercing? Well..as far as sprite ears are concerned... ^^;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:18 pm

-Hayley

tears run cold
but i still hold onto
the feeling you'll come back to me
deep within my soul
but don't take too long
cause i've faced too many sleepless nights
waiting for you to come back home
my tears run cold
Xx te*rs r*n c*ld xX offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:24 pm

+TEARS+RUN+COLD+ wrote:no... look: http://www.lyokofreak.net/images/aelita/aelita17.jpg

In accordance with this one from season 2.

Hmm...it did switch places...XD

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lyn » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:27 pm

Huh. How very odd. I wonder why they did that... Heh. Seems kind of pointless. Maybe they forgot. xD
Lyn offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Re: A GREAT DAY

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:54 pm

lyokodude wrote:todays new episode,you can geta glimpse of it at cartoon network .com

Actually that was from another episode...

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cecilia » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:38 pm

^^ Definitely gives us more insight into XANA's power (though most of us made the links before the characters did.)

OO My mum was yelling at my sister, so I missed a part of the dialogue...>< Made me angry...and I spent all day searching for someone in French class to translate something into French for me...o.O

^^ XANASissy was awesome and I figured the voice would have a metallic-type sound to it...but seeing her go toe-to-toe (sorta) with Ulrich was great...and she doesn't seem so stupid anymore...

Of course, Odd stole the show for me...^^ I couldn't bear to watch him study...way too Out-of-Character for him, which made him funny (though if he didn't do something "odd" every now and then, I guess we wouldn't call him Odd now, would we?)
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby MG » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:27 am

I had a blast doing this episode! Glad you guys liked it.

MG offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:37 pm

The Voice of Odd wrote:I had a blast doing this episode! Glad you guys liked it.

Mr. Geczy, you were phenominal in that episode! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard than I did watching that episode. Go Odd!!! XD I give you a standing ovation for "A Great Day", Mr. Geczy! :D

Cecilia wrote:and I spent all day searching for someone in French class to translate something into French for me...o.O

Just out of curiousity...did you ever get it translated?

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DarthFerfer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:57 pm

i thought we already knew that he get stronger with each RTTP but was only just able to use this to his advantge :umm:
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:43 pm

The Voice of Odd wrote:I had a blast doing this episode! Glad you guys liked it.

I'd expect you to have a blast, you're Odd!! You did very well...I think this was your best peformance yet!

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DL » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:51 pm

Mr. Geczy I laughed so hard at Odd...dude this was the best episode yet

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DarthFerfer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:55 pm

Odd rocks he's so funny
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby Doggiegal » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:24 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:

Mr. Geczy, you were phenominal in that episode! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard than I did watching that episode. Go Odd!!! XD I give you a standing ovation for "A Great Day", Mr. Geczy!

Agreed!
Doggiegal offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Next