Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:10 am

Exploration

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby MY85 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:33 pm

x1 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
Linii-chan wrote:Crap, I can't believe I missed all of this. ;__;

Oh well.. they'll replay it soon..

You know what to do...

*cough* Episode downloads! *cough*

*cough* Change your siggie, x1... Lf exclusive... *cough*
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Little Vili » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:08 pm

Starlight wrote:
x1 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:
Linii-chan wrote:Crap, I can't believe I missed all of this. ;__;

Oh well.. they'll replay it soon..

You know what to do...

*cough* Episode downloads! *cough*

Isn't that illegal? :umm:

yes...but it happens all the time...literally.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:09 pm

Yup...Like in my box.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lotho » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:14 pm

Yep, sent it. x1 did you want me to send the links to you?
Lotho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Stephen (x1) » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:16 pm

*nods* Yes, since your site has yet to accept me.
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lotho » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:23 pm

1. It's not my site
2. I didn't know that the administrator registration to manual acceptance

EDIT: I just checked and it says the x1 is the newest member.
Lotho offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:35 pm

I loved this episode. Sorry if I'm late on it, but Lyoko just seems to get better and better! I was like during the whole episode this way:

-Awesome...
-Intereresting...
-Wtf?
-Haaaa!!

And when that manta-ray monster shot Odd before he touched that switch with the XANA logo (seemed like a NBA player performing a slamdunk), I said "sob!"... XD I would had loved to see Odd's reaction to that...

Awesome chapter...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:53 pm

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:I loved this episode. Sorry if I'm late on it, but Lyoko just seems to get better and better! I was like during the whole episode this way:

-Awesome...
-Intereresting...
-Wtf?
-Haaaa!!

And when that manta-ray monster shot Odd before he touched that switch with the XANA logo (seemed like a NBA player performing a slamdunk), I said "sob!"... XD I would had loved to see Odd's reaction to that...

Awesome chapter...

Indeed! Poor Odd! He was going for a slamdunk button press to be sure...unfortunately, style sometimes slows you down. XD Ah well...I'm glad they got all three of them back at the end of the episode. I ought to make that "something" line my new siggie. ;)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:18 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:I loved this episode. Sorry if I'm late on it, but Lyoko just seems to get better and better! I was like during the whole episode this way:

-Awesome...
-Intereresting...
-Wtf?
-Haaaa!!

Awesome chapter...

Indeed! Poor Odd! He was going for a slamdunk button press to be sure...unfortunately, style sometimes slows you down. XD Ah well...I'm glad they got all three of them back at the end of the episode. I ought to make that "something" line my new siggie. ;)

Go for it, my dear friend... and those Manta-ra monsters are called Creepers, right? (from what I've heard by seeing Explorations)... the Ishiyama family looked awesome, but I still prefer Yumi's voice in spanish (English version: Odd and Jim are cool). And it seems that they're not going to divorce as I was expecting from Season 1. A total twist happened in the Ishiyama's... let's hope we can see more of the Ishiyamas...
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:51 pm

bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:and those Manta-ra monsters are called Creepers, right? (from what I've heard by seeing Explorations

Yeah! So far, for new monsters we've got the Tarantulas, the Creepers, the Manta Rays (that float), and the Scithizoa (sp?). Very cool! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:53 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
bloodyhellrodri85 wrote:and those Manta-ra monsters are called Creepers, right? (from what I've heard by seeing Explorations

Yeah! So far, for new monsters we've got the Tarantulas, the Creepers, the Manta Rays (that float), and the Scithizoa (sp?). Very cool! :D

The new ones look awesome... :)
MY85 offline

Postby HvonM » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:52 pm

Is the little kid Yumi's brother? What's going on? I missed the episode...
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:57 pm

HvonM wrote:Is the little kid Yumi's brother? What's going on? I missed the episode...

Yeah, Hiroki's his name and he is Yumi's brother.
MY85 offline

Postby HvonM » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:57 pm

Would it still be possible for someone to write up a summary for this episode? Please?
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby HvonM » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:59 pm

Star Way wrote:*SERIOUSLY HYPERVENTIALATING*

Ulrich: So what did you tell them?

Yumi: The truth....

Me: *dies* XD

What's that about?
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:09 pm

HvonM wrote:Would it still be possible for someone to write up a summary for this episode? Please?

^^; I'm so sorry, HvonM. It totally slipped my mind. I'll have one up by Thursday at the very latest. I'm really sorry about that. I just completely forgot. My apologies once more.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HvonM » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:57 pm

Oh, it's not your fault at all. I really appreciate you doing this. I almost forgot about it myself...
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby HvonM » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:35 pm

Uhhh, Mewberries, you still there?
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:25 pm

Edit: Nvm, wrong thread. :*D
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:14 pm

HvonM wrote:Uhhh, Mewberries, you still there?

^^; Sorry...I've been a bit of a scatter brains lately...I actually thought today was Thurday for awhile...XD I'm having "A Great Day". *snickers*

Here's the summary:

"Exploration"

The episode begins with Aelita running for a deactivated tower. Yumi is apparently with her in Lyoko and holding off monsters with 30 lifepoints left so that Aelita can be materialized. While this is happening, Ulrich says to Jeremie that he'd really like to have all this XANA business over and done with. Odd agrees but adds that unfortunately they can't just shut him down because of the virus in Aelita and that they won't be able to until Jeremie finds the anti-virus for it. Aelita, now materialized, proposes they go to the 5th region...perhaps information on XANA and the anti-virus could be found there. Jeremie is reluctant but the others convince him into it, and the group decides to explore the region the next evening. Yumi then hurries off, exclaiming that she's way past her curfew and that she's got to get home before her parents realize she's missing. Ulrich, Odd, Jeremie, and Aelita wave her off and then leave for Kadic.

Back at home, Yumi attempts to sneak in to avoid being caught by her parents. However, Mission Impossible this is not, and sh'e unfortunately caught and then questioned by her parents. They're concerned about all the times she's come home late, along with her general behavior. Yumi argues with them that she's fine. Her grades are good and she hasn't gotten into any trouble lately. Her parents however, still think there's something she's hiding from them and they decide to keep a closer eye on her, going so far as to accompany her to school, which Sissi quickly takes as an opportunity to tease her. When Jeremie learns of this, he advises Yumi to go home on time tomorrow and skip the 5th region exploration trip that night. Yumi is reluctant but agrees eventually.

Later that night, Odd, Ulrich, Aelita and Jeremie head for the Factory for the 5th region exploration. Jeremie virtualizes the other three into the Forest region where they head for it's borders to take the XANA sphere transport. Upon arriving in the 5th region (after Odd makes a funny joke about being a little motion sick), Jeremie tells them that they have 3 minutes to get through the labyrinth that is the 5th region before it'll change it's form on them. The three head into the maze intent on finding their way out of it, but end up going around in circles. Aelita is shot by a Creeper (the slug-like monsters) after heading down one passage and loses 40 lifepoints in a single hit! Odd deals with the monster and Jeremie tells them to leave marks so that they don't take the same passage twice, which works. However, they still haven't found their way out, just into a new chamber. Jeremie tells them to go back and find a push-button he's located on one of the walls. This should prevent the labyrinth from changing around them and give them more time. The group finds the button, but it's a little high up. And while heights are no problem for Odd's cat-like climbing abilities...a monster shot is. Odd takes a direct hit from a Creeper and devirtualizes before he can hit the button. Ulrich is also devirtualized by the same XANA monster, but Aelita is saved by the counter running down and the labyrinth changing around her, which drives off the Creeper.

But a new problem has presented itself. Ulrich and Odd haven't devirtualized back to Earth!! And without the code to connect the 5th region to the scanners, they might be lost forever. Immediately Jeremie calls Yumi (who'd been spending the night with her parents, and playing "Go" against her dad). Yumi, of course, sneaks out, telling her parents she's gone to bed. However her mom checks in on her in her room and discovers she's not there, prompting Yumi's parents to head for the school to figure out where she might have gone, which alerts Jim and the Principal that Ulrich, Odd, Jeremie, and Aelita are also missing.

Yumi arrives at the Factory. Things have gone from bad to worse in Lyoko as the Scithizoa (the jellyfish-like, memory stealing monster) is now trying to get to Aelita. Jeremie virtualizes Yumi into the Mountain region and she heads for the boundaries just as Ulrich and Odd had done in the Forest region. She's held up by a couple of Roachsters but escapes into the XANA sphere in the nick of time. Meanwhile, back at the school, the Principal, Jim, and Yumi's parents are wondering where the four students have gotten to. Sissi arrives saying she has a sure-fire way to find them. She digs Kiwi out of Odd's drawer and tells him to go find his owner. Kiwi complies, taking the little group on a tour of the school grounds and into the sewers (where we learn that apparently Jim was a sewer worker O_o ).

Back in the 5th region, Yumi's been trying to find another push-button to keep the labyrinth from changing on her. She encounters a room full of lasers that she barely manages to get through in order to push the button at the end of the room. She succeeds and a wall closes between Aelita and the Scithizoa, preventing it from stealing her memories. Yumi, then utilises a cool XANA elevator within the 5th region to pick-up Aelita and transport them out of the maze where they find an interface screen that gives them unrestricted access to XANA's files (but also incapacitates Jeremie's computer input), and they learn that the 5th region is XANA's core...or "home" if you will. Aelita access the interface in an attempt to hunt down the code that will materialize Odd and Ulrich back to Earth. In the mean time, a new group of monsters (manta ray-like in form), have appeared and are on the attack. Aelita finds the devirtualization code and gives both it and control of the computer back to Jeremie. Jeremie calls up Yumi's vehicle and the two of them head for a tunnel that should transport them back out of the region. Before they can go through it though, Yumi is taken down by a shot from one of the Manta Rays, and she too is lost. Aelita makes it out though and heads for a deactivated tower in the Forest Region to be materialized.

Back at the Factory, Jeremie enters the new De-virtualization code for the 5th region and heads to the scanner room with Aelita. Thankfully, the code works and Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi are back safe and sound on Earth...albeit a little winded ("Odd, say something." "...Something"). The group takes the elevator preparing to leave but find Jim, the Principal, and Yumi's parents and Sissi, waiting for them at the top, having followed Kiwi all the way to the Factory. Aelita makes a run for it, while Odd, Ulrich and Yumi run a distraction for Jeremie, who re-activates the elevator. Jim manages to get in though and follows Jeremie back into the lab. After a clever quip from Jeremie ("Doesn't this look familiar to you, Jim?" ), the RTTP is intitalized (proving it can be activated without a tower deactivation).

The scene resets to Yumi with her parents walking her to school (from earlier on that day). Yumi finally agrees to tell them the "truth": She's in love ( ^.^ ). Her parents are very satisfied with this answer, inquiring as to who the boy is, but Yumi says she'd prefer not to tell them and heads for the school gates. After throwing Sissi a raspberry (lol), she meets up with Ulrich and Odd. Ulrich asks her what she told them. And Yumi tells him simply, with a smile, "the truth".

End

Well there you go! Sorry this took so long. ^^; I hope you liked it though! :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HvonM » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:25 pm

Ah, this is very enlightening. Thank you very much!
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:27 pm

HvonM wrote:Ah, this is very enlightening. Thank you very much!

You're very welcome! :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:00 pm

This episode aired today on Jetix Latinamerica in the morning!! The most notorious change was IMO Jeremie's voice, sounded so different from Jeremie Season 1 (VA switch, perhaps... I'm talking about the spanish version).

Now to get on the topic... there's a moment where Sissi shows the Iishiyamas, her dad and Jim Kiwi inside a closet box (lol)... and Jim says in spanish: ¿Un maldito perro como mascota? For the translation I had in mind, the options were:

a) A darn dog as a pet?
b) A d*mn dog as a pet?
c) A f**king dog as a pet?

Can someone tell me what Jim had said in the CL English version?

Oh, and the "I'd rather not talk about it" (Prefiero no hablar de eso, Jim said it that way in the spanish version) reminded me Hagrid from Harry Potter, when he says "I've shouldn't said that."
MY85 offline

Postby bduddy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:20 pm

I can't remember exactly what it was, but it's not any of the ones you said...
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:39 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:This episode aired today on Jetix Latinamerica in the morning!! The most notorious change was IMO Jeremie's voice, sounded so different from Jeremie Season 1 (VA switch, perhaps... I'm talking about the spanish version).

Now to get on the topic... there's a moment where Sissi shows the Iishiyamas, her dad and Jim Kiwi inside a closet box (lol)... and Jim says in spanish: ¿Un maldito perro como mascota? For the translation I had in mind, the options were:

a) A darn dog as a pet?
b) A d*mn dog as a pet?
c) A f**king dog as a pet?

Can someone tell me what Jim had said in the CL English version?

Oh, and the "I'd rather not talk about it" (Prefiero no hablar de eso, Jim said it that way in the spanish version) reminded me Hagrid from Harry Potter, when he says "I've shouldn't said that."

A damned dog as pet is what Un maldito perro como mascota means
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext