Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm

Exploration

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby MY85 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:50 pm

odd22 wrote:A damned dog as pet is what Un maldito perro como mascota means

I already know that!! But what did Jim said in the English version of this CL episode?
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Odd22 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:53 pm

let me go check i will go see if i still have that ep on dvr
nope sorry i am sure they will show it soon the new ep isnt gonna be shown for a while i heard well read off tv.com i wish they left it at tvtome that place looked cooler
Last edited by Odd22 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Dylan0513 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:54 pm

odd22 wrote:let me go check i will go see if i still have that epo on dvr

YEAH! DVR ROCKS!
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:06 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

I already know that!! But what did Jim said in the English version of this CL episode?

Jim says something to the degree of, "A dog as a mascot?" That's rather cool how they re-translate the lines around. I'm glad you got to catch a season 2 episode for real! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:08 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

Jim says something to the degree of, "A dog as a mascot?" That's rather cool how they re-translate the lines around. I'm glad you got to catch a season 2 episode for real! :D

Thanks for clearing my doubt, Mew. The thing is when I begin to see a CL episode at Jetix. the intro is in English... but now I wonder if the translation comes from the French version, since Jim in english just said "A dog as a mascot?" and in the spanish version he said "¿Un maldito perro como mascota?". Can't wait to see "A Great Day" tomorrow... and now I find useful not having classes on Wednesday and Thursday as well.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:18 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

Thanks for clearing my doubt, Mew. The thing is when I begin to see a CL episode at Jetix. the intro is in English... but now I wonder if the translation comes from the French version, since Jim in english just said "A dog as a mascot?" and in the spanish version he said "¿Un maldito perro como mascota?". Can't wait to see "A Great Day" tomorrow... and now I find useful not having classes on Wednesday and Thursday as well.

^_^ You're welcome! I'm not quite sure what Jim's line is in the French version. I wonder if LyokoCode has quotes yet for season 2... But that's great that you can now see them! :D Have "A Great Day" tomorrow! XD
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:20 am

Mewberries151 wrote:^_^ You're welcome! I'm not quite sure what Jim's line is in the French version. I wonder if LyokoCode has quotes yet for season 2... But that's great that you can now see them! :D Have "A Great Day" tomorrow! XD

I haven't checked LyokoCode in a while.

*notices last thing she said* Lol, sure I will!!
MY85 offline

Postby Carth » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I giggle when I see MY85 excited over a CL episode. C:

So this one time, in a magical world without Internet, I was sitting and writing Ego (seriously, I wrote about five pages!) when I realized I was out of inspiration. Not wanting to force it, I decided to pick up on my other belated CL writing project and watch Exploration. (Being a sane human being, I of course brought all 16 of my CL CDs with me.) So, here it is, in all its glory! I haven’t seen this one in a while, nor do I remember what precisely it’s about, so be patient here. <3

This theme song is very blue! And that thar tower is very red!

Apparently, that title screen cost Yumi 90 life points! That’s a fancy way of saying that we’ve opened in the middle of a battle. How counter-forumulaic.

Wait, why are all the boys outside and the girls in Lyoko? Ulrich and Odd better have worked their little kiesters off and gotten devirtualized very painfully. And shut up, Ulrich, you know you love this job.

“You missed an episode, Ulrich!â€
Carth offline

Previous