Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am

S4 Episode 26: Bad Connection

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Lyoko Wario » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Man, I loved this one! The crazy Xanified people actually talking and maintaining their "ordinary" personalities, albeit being supremely angry was really refreshing after all the zombies of days gone by. Both Odd and Sissi got in some good lines, especially when Odd asks for a sandwich as his last request and Sissi wants "a parachute to go with my top!" It was the one instance I can remember of her being really, really clever.

Aelita was off her game. She hardly hit any monsters with her energyz.

But by far the highlight of the episode was the scene with Odd, Sissi, Hervé and Nicolas in the cafeteria. A hugenificent smile crept into my face when Odd smacks Nicolas on the face with a tray and his face actually creases it, like in Tom & Jerry! I could never see that one coming, and it did make me laugh a bit. Another good part was when Odd's parents are talking to Delmas. "He has such a great sense of humor, even when it's not funny!" And they're all proud about it, too. Brilliant! Too bad we didn't get to see Delmas dismembering Odd after he realized he's been filming his daughter asleep in her dorm. Ha ha!
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TheAppleFreak » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Planet Cool wrote:But by far the highlight of the episode was the scene with Odd, Sissi, Hervé and Nicolas in the cafeteria. A hugenificent smile crept into my face when Odd smacks Nicolas on the face with a tray and his face actually creases it, like in Tom & Jerry! I could never see that one coming, and it did make me laugh a bit. Another good part was when Odd's parents are talking to Delmas. "He has such a great sense of humor, even when it's not funny!" And they're all proud about it, too. Brilliant! Too bad we didn't get to see Delmas dismembering Odd after he realized he's been filming his daughter asleep in her dorm. Ha ha!

I noticed that too...
Kinda reminds me of Episode 25, Ghost Channel, when Jeremy was escaping to the factory. I noticed the... I dunno how to put it... weird expression on Jim's face when Aelita blew up that gas pipe.
It wasn't the best episode, but it was pretty good. Also, we saw Odd's parents, and that was worth noting.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Previous