Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 pm

S4 Episode 24: Music Soothes The Savage Beast

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

S4 Episode 24: Music Soothes The Savage Beast

Postby Carth » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:11 pm

According to Techlinks, this episode apparently aired today, at 11:30 AM.

11:30 AM. On a FRIDAY. They must really hate the show.

Discuss...on the off chance you caught it...in too much shock to write a poll...

TL has a download, but yeah...
Carth offline

Postby mitchmcmichael » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:37 pm

How come none of these episode are in the U.S? We haven't gotten episodes in a while.
mitchmcmichael offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Carth » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:46 pm

That's the thing. It aired at 11:30, on a FRIDAY, on Cartoon Network.

I'm chalking it up to a schedueling error at the moment, but still...every child in America is...like...at school. I was sitting in Geometry class when it aired.
Carth offline

Postby Ghost Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:24 pm

Nope, it hasn't aired yet. TV.com doesn't show an air date. And it seems the version at TL is taken from CN's website.
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:46 pm

Then TL lied, I suppose...

Gaah. I'm an idiot. Well, if you've seen the TL/CN.com rip, discuss. I haven't yet...prolly won't for a while...
Carth offline

Captain Beefheart's "Review of Episode 89"

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:54 pm

I'm watching it right now and currently, some kid is giving away Aerosmith (or Aerosmooth, as a pun) tickets for some odd reason and Odd doesn't like the band (Beefheart and Zappa are to his interests, I think). Long live the album "Rocks". Also, Odd's comment about electrical charges was a bit funny.

Holy crap! Was Sharon sick? Aelita sounds like she is voiced by Jodi for some reason. The blush returns. Also, Nick's shirt has some gibberish on the back.

JxA may be tearing up soon...yeah...

Sissi is such a jerk now. BE A GOOD SAMARITAN!! Is she xenophobic or just against Yumi?

The Subdigitals are big, but they're not so big that they have to perform at Shea Stadium. Now, they perform at the Roxy, playing Cheepnis.

I can't see the eyelashes! Draw them!

How, could you go backstage without passes? I found AxY!!!!

Okay...it's like the Fox Theater in Atlanta, but it's better.

I wish that was Adel Odd was taking to the concert. That would've made for some good plot.

I wish everybody wouldn't be so mad at Odd. They have to listen to Third Day or something...or possibly "Ella Guru"...comin', lookin' like a zoo. Hello moon. Hello moon. Hi, Ella. Hi, Ella Guru.

This is where XANA attacks...best possession ever. They even make a good excuse for her absence.

Oooh..."Planet Net!!" I hear that! I still am bummed out at why they don't use other music from established artists.

It's not pink boots. It's pink leg warmers and grey sneakers.

Ooooh...bad lip syncing. Just like the Mexican movie "Santa Claus".

XANA's strength still amazes me. Evolution has done some good in the computer world.

I love Lyoko's version of a Mexican standoff.

Aelita, are you that dumb? Use your energy field!!!

Odd and Yumi know how to fight. XANA is pwned.

Get the sword, Aelita. Use it to cut William, the Manta, the Block, and the Kankrelat! That's a friggin' deus ex machina!

It still amazes me how they feel in virtualization, though.

Odd almost breaks the fourth wall. Almost.

Ulrich's other bad pun comes back. He's the Hal Warren of puns.

Ride it, William! Ride it!

Ulrich, why didn't you think of that earlier? Use glass to reflect a XANA attack.

So many Mortal Kombat moves....

Sometimes, I'd like to choke Xaniliam, but not William. He's good.

Great pyrotechnics at the show! XANA did some good this time!

More Subdigitals music..."Break Away/S'envolver" fits good.

I give a 10 on that flip, Aelita.

RTTP now! RTTP now! But I'd like to see an episode where RTTP is not used and it causes bad.

Hopper sounds better than Stones. Also, she plays better piano and guitar. Still, play that funky music, white...thing.

Welcome to the Mike Muir concert, guys!

Overall rating: 9.5/10

It had flaws, like a weird and stupid pun, but had some cons. Move the story more!
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Subdigitals

Postby sentai » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:37 am

man i hop they play the english subdigitals songs
sentai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:25 pm

Why, oh, Why isnt it on CN video?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby TrevT93 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:23 pm

JesusFreak wrote:Why, oh, Why isnt it on CN video?

It actually was for a short amount of time, and one of the TL video rippers got a copy before CN took it back down.

I didn't hear anything about it being on Cartoon Network. But it looks like the next new episode of CL won't be on for a long time. Cartoon Network usually releases their episode schedules for two weeks at a time and there's no mention of CL for that two weeks.
Proud moderator of the Carthage Spot! Click below to visit:

Now a moderator at CodeLyoko.us! Same thing, click to visit:

TrevT93 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:33 pm

So sad. So very sad. Even if MoonScoop Approved of TL, It appears CN didn't.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Sciron » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:50 pm

Really? IT AIRED ON A FRIDAY???

%#%&@#^%#&@^%@%#%&@#^%#&@^%@

All done. But seriously, WHY does CN hate CL this much? It's really hard to believe that they aired it on a Friday.

Anyway, I watched it in French like three weeks ago. xP It was rather good, but the thing with Milly and Tamiya fighting Ulrich...it just seemed strange. I mean, they're both shorter than Ulrich. It just seemed weird getting pwned by someone smaller than you. Although I know that size doesn't determine strength. But it just seemed WEIRD.

JesusFreak wrote:Why, oh, Why isnt it on CN video?

Probably because CN takes so long to upload each episode to CN video. :cussout:

I think the "manager" (or the "holder of the first strings") has the name "Sophie". Anyone think it was something to do with Sophie Decroisette, the MoonScoop director of writing for CL?
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Taelia » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:58 pm

This episode is just another reason why this show is going downhill! They're running out of good plots and coming up wiith stupid ones. I mean, hey come on, possessions of humans -- specifically two junior high schoolchildren in the 6th grade, is getting way outta hand.

Jeremie's always been this antisocial, but not wanting to see his GIRLFRIEND on stage in a concert to just work on a program is just unacceptable!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:15 am

Taelia wrote:This episode is just another reason why this show is going downhill! They're running out of good plots and coming up wiith stupid ones. I mean, hey come on, possessions of humans -- specifically two junior high schoolchildren in the 6th grade, is getting way outta hand.

Oh I don't know. Wait until Xana posesses an entire maternity ward. Evil babies! :devil: :evillaugh:
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

youtube

Postby sentai » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:59 pm

does anyone know if the english version is up on youtube, if so can you please post a link
sentai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Ehm, not sure that's allowed.

Anyway, Its finally on CN video now, and I jsut saw it.

In one word: Bleh.

In a few sentences:

Milly, Tamiya, and Sophie were almost worthless compared to the Jedi Bikers, but they served as a decent distraction, so I dont' mind.

In addition to Monster Jumping at the Lyoko Olympics, there's a new event; Kankrelot Springboards!

Aelita was definitely under pressure, and it showed the way she wouldn't just RUN UP TO THE STINKING TOWER!!!! Geez, the stupid manta circled around so dang much all she had to do was run in a straight line. Straight Lines: the Mant's worst enemy. I mean, I can understand at first when the manta made a trench run, but when she finally made it, what's her exuse?

The music was so-so. Planet Net was nice to hear, but it was kinda out of sync with the action. This would of been okay, if it wasn't so close to being synced up, bringing everything into contrast. Break away was awesomely placed, but hte constant wheezing made the dude singing it sound like he was having an asthma attack.

William: PWNED.

The strategy jargon was just annoying, IMO. Its not like the monsters can hear you, just SAY IT!

Aerosmooth eh? I wonder if they'll replace the Subdigitals in popularity later. Just a guess....

The crowd was annoying. "Yeah!" and "Yay!" can only go so far.

Just my thoughts.

Malky wrote:Okay...it's like the Fox Theater in Atlanta, but it's better

What about the Fox Theater in Detroit?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:37 pm

The episode wasn't bad, but I am tired of you all trying to downgrade this into another "Manos: The Hands of Fate" or "Baby Geniuses". It's just an episode they have been promising us for a while, but I do agree that the gang have, quite possibly, the worst taste in music ever. Odd s the Aerosmith parody (and quite possibly, even people as eccentric as him, like King Crimson, Frank Zappa, and Rush) and Aelita is just millions of miles away from becoming a very good music lover...because she's a techno fanatic. Can you include a mixture of other genres, Hopper?

Ulrich had the WORST pun in this episode.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Tangent128 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 pm

Just saw it.

Decent, thought probably not in my Top 5 or anything. The music could have been synced better...

Plot would have been filler, but it did end up continuing an earlier episode.

XANA was really off its game, though. Going after the Warriors instead of trying to get Aelita off the ledge... She was over the Sea when the Blok shot her down! Had it aimed differently, she wouldn't have been knocked into the wall by the impact.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:10 am

Perahps XANA has developed emotions and is holding a grudge?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby xKrissiej92 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:12 pm

~For the people who haven't seen this episode yet, the English version is now on youtube~

Well it was a nice episode, but not really special.

I really liked the music and Aelite looked really nice in her show outift.

Well, don't have anything to say anymore.

xKrissiej92 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:31 pm

This episode gets a 2/10. Boooooring. :whatever:
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sciron » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:44 pm

Wait...what was Ulrich's "bad pun"? I didn't notice it...it could just be me, but I didn't notice it...
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Malkmusian » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:33 pm

Taelia wrote:This episode gets a 2/10. Boooooring. :whatever:

Oh, you're so critical of gold, Taelia. No wonder why you can't PM anybody. You're too critical.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:24 pm

You have no idea...

And wow... they really just don't like the show any more, do they? Can MoonScoop do anything about their airing policies?

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Tangent128 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 pm

AngelBolt wrote:You have no idea...

And wow... they really just don't like the show any more, do they? Can MoonScoop do anything about their airing policies?

I doubt their contract gives them a say in the airing, but it probably does prevent them from taking to another network.
I'd add it to Screwed By The Network at this point, but I can't properly express the level of absurdity going on here.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby desincarnation » Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:30 am

I just watched it *happiness- at last!* and I must say that it's not so cool as I expected (I expected other songs, like "Angel of Mine" <3), but still a good filler(comparing to "Canine Conundrum" , for instance).
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Next