Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 pm

S4 Episode 19: Guided Missle

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Is this episode a go?

10- Roger that, sir!
29%
9- A little chrome paint chipping off the roof, but we should fly.
21%
8- At least we'll get there faster than Amelia Earhart.
25%
7- What's this button do?
No votes
6- ...no lazers? What kind of a plane is this?
17%
5- We have run out of in-flight peanut packages.
No votes
4- Is the 'throttle' this thingy that just broke?
No votes
3- Uh, Houston, we have a problem...
4%
2- Wait, what'd you say? The Schyphozoa has to go?
4%
1- EJECT EJECT EJECT
No votes
0- *zzt* *zzt*
No votes

Total votes : 24

Postby Carth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:09 pm

JesusFreak wrote:
zex marquise wrote:lol I watched this one in French a few days ago. Can't wait for the English dub to get youtubed. Great animation during the aerial scenes, eh?
TB3 wrote:Hehehe - I'm looking forward to seeing this in English, but it must be said, whenever I was watching the episode in French, I kept thinking this 'brand-new' jet looked suspiciously like this, and thus once XANA took control half expected it to do this.

Lol, what a joyful clash of personalities that would be...

lol that's the American-made F-14 Tomcat, commissioned in 1974. Why is modern-day France relying on crappy old American planes? Didn't they just finish making Europe's response to the F-22 Raptor (our non-crappy, non-old plane; at least we have ONE)?

Because maybe France doen't want it's fighters on a children's show in a negative light?

That, and...they wouldn't want a little kid on a brand new plane, ne? He'd get the upholstery dirty!
Carth offline

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Ulrich vs. William.....Wow, that was, just so, TOTALLLY AWESOME!!! *begins rewatching in mind* William was all "IMMA BRUTE FORCE ATTACKER" and Ulrich was all "I CAN KICK YER REAR ANYDAY!!" and the in the end, William was all 'poof" and Ulrich was all "And stay down!"

Yeah, I just wathced it.

EDITED FOR CLARITY

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:45 am

Carth wrote:Aelita has a pink laptop, hm? The age-old question is asked again, where in hell do they get all this funding?

I'm betting Jeremie secretly has somebodies parents in on the secret and they help out finacially. Though in this case maybe the other kids pooled their available cash and got the laptop for Aelita between them. It's about time she had her own.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:52 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Carth wrote:Aelita has a pink laptop, hm? The age-old question is asked again, where in hell do they get all this funding?

I'm betting Jeremie secretly has somebodies parents in on the secret and they help out finacially. Though in this case maybe the other kids pooled their available cash and got the laptop for Aelita between them. It's about time she had her own.

I'd guess the second one, because last time they let someone in on the secret, he turned into the avatar of their worst enemy.

Now that my sanity has returned, I can say this is one of the best filler episodes of ANY season. I wish Jeremie kept the pants though.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby UltimaHedgie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Mmm, nice. Finally got to catch it on YouTube. Odd's reaction in the end is priceless, Jim's by-story is hilarious, and the Jeremie/Aelita fluff was really CUTE! Still had some problems, though. 8/10
UltimaHedgie offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 pm

Wait, did you guys see that there was a SECOND tower shown in the camera when they were going close up?!

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:44 pm

A decent ep. They all are... Either my standards are low, or the production values are high.

Cool katana-fu by Ulrich.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Writing_Addict » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:57 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Crash Course wrote:Am I the only one who thought dirty thoughts with the way Supersmoke William looked as he was chasing after Aelita? xD;;; *brick'd*

No...no...not at all... xD;;;;

Non! You're not the only ones...*eyes shift*

Yeah, I finally saw it. I give it a 9/10 .Point taken off because Yumi wasn't there half of the time... :whatever:

I WANT TO SEE SHOE!!! (Check out the S4 discussion thread) Okay yeah, his name is Patrick I think but I still wanna call him Shoe...(Like Carth)
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby jeremy0818 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:11 am

i love the ulrich vs william clashes.
sad that they are hardly any odd/william fights
and very few yumi/william fights. plus i thought the RTTP
at the end was awesome--the way the light emiitted from the
factory...like an explosion. sooooo cool!

Yeah, I have to say, some of the 'new scenes' were pretty cool in the episode. The final blow Ulrich gave to William, the RTTP emitting from the factory, and even the way they showed Aelita ascending to the top platform within the tower. And they do need some more Odd/William and Yumi/William fights. It always seems to be Ulrich. Overall, the episode gets a 9/10, mainly because of the repititive Ulrich/William fighting.

Posts merged by Mewberries151: Please don't double post. Use the "Edit" feature instead. Thank you. ^^

jeremy0818 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby HiddenWatcher » Wed May 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Hm. The pink notebook...Well, unless the Subdigitals actually paid her...in advance...(highly unlikely, in my opinion) I'm inclined to give the credit to Jeremie. After all, who's the most likely person to give her a computer? And she did stay with him for Christmas...

Oh, and:

Curse you, Jim! Curse you and your lousy sense of timing! I don't care how funny that pate thing was, would it have been so hard to wait a few more minutes?
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous