Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am

S4 Episode 16: "A Lack of Goodwill"

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

So how's our vote cast for this one?

10 - Perfect! A super scoop!
48%
9 - Uh...super...nuclear? *brick'd*
42%
8 - ...Okay, I guess.
No votes
7 - It was pretty, but I dunno what happened...
6%
6 - It's as refined as Milly and Tamiya's gossip column.
3%
5 - commen ci, commen ça
No votes
4 - Not really worth the three-week wait.
No votes
3 - Did Clone!Willie write this episode?
No votes
2 - XANA hacked it. We are all his slaves now. 0_0
No votes
1 - Clone!Willie wrote this episode.
No votes
0 - GIMME A TANGERINE.
No votes

Total votes : 33

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:09 pm

Who's stupider - William clone or Jim? Seriously, Jim was so musclebrained in this episode, and he really is throweing his weight around.

(to David Gasman) Great job on the "Jim talking with Will" scene. Seriously duude, how do you accomplish such feats of vocalization? I can see why they blotted out Jim yelling at Will though. ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:10 pm

A lack of Goodwill.
A lack of Good Will(iam)

Aha!

OMG, it's true! I neer even saw that!

Tamiya: Are you the good one or the bad one?
William (the bad one) (( In eveil voice)) I'm the good one. *Devil horns*
Tamiya: Oh, okay then! Go blow stuff up, I'll be over here. *Waits*... OMG YOU'RE T3H EVIL ONE!!!!!!!!11

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Malkmusian » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:37 pm

It's okay, I guess. William's new Earth outfit rocks!
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Beikoku no rikugun » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm

BEST EPISODE EVER!

Slightly off-topic: Sissy's S4 outfit is sooooooooo hot!

Beikoku no rikugun offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:30 pm

Hopefully this episode will be on YouTube soon.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:10 pm

Compared to what happened last night at BKO, this episode bombs. But to be honest, it was fairly entertaining. 7/10 from me. I'd explain more later, but the events from last night outshine this episode so much I don't remember this episode well. Image
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Hmm, so we now have more hints about timeline?

Jeremie said they'd been fighting XANA 'about two years' - we know he discovered Lyoko in October 2004, and that Season 2 began in early 2006 - this would mean that Seasons 2, 3 and 4 take place in a period of EIGHT MONTHS!

It doesn't seem likely, but if we push Jeremie's generalisation by a month or two we could bring it into late 2006, and in a forthcoming episode the gang part company for a holiday period where they give each other gifts...Christmas perhaps?

And er...is it me or is Jeremie really beginning to gloat when it comes to "Return to the Past, Now".

Also, The gang seem to be touching on William-Clone's...erm...'rights' - he's not a sentient being as such, just an AI, but Yumi does imply that the update could cause him to develop in the way XANA did - towards sentience and humanity - very very intriguing episode.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:27 pm

Yeah, but still, they should have been made Lyoko Warriors.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:07 pm

TB3 wrote:Hmm, so we now have more hints about timeline?

Jeremie said they'd been fighting XANA 'about two years' - we know he discovered Lyoko in October 2004, and that Season 2 began in early 2006 - this would mean that Seasons 2, 3 and 4 take place in a period of EIGHT MONTHS!

It doesn't seem likely, but if we push Jeremie's generalisation by a month or two we could bring it into late 2006, and in a forthcoming episode the gang part company for a holiday period where they give each other gifts...Christmas perhaps?

"Over three years" would be more like it (which, if you're right, would bring them up to the end of this year). Maybe they can change it for the DVD?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby meow » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:50 pm

The episodes are becoming more and more exciting and it ends like after a blink :P

And thanks to Jeremie, we had another cutest character -- The William Clone :D

He's so CUTE in this episode! I especially love the little joke in the end. :iloveu2:
O ptimisticD iligentD efinitely svelte, not scrawny Xdd
READ ME! lol

Image<---yay^^
meow offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby sylentnyte » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:22 am

Mewberries151 wrote:William Clone (exiting elevator to see XANA-William holding Jeremie by his shirt collar): "Hi William! Do you have any proof?"
XANA-William: *shoots Jeremie a sidelong glare that seems to say either, "Yooouuuu...you did this..." or "I'm gone two months, and you replace me with that?"...or both.* :*D

*beats head* The writers found my comic. XD

Totally agree with you on the last bits and love the theories bought up about Xana's personality, talk about a 'ghost in the machine', proving that Xana does indeed have a drive for his plans. I do hope they reveal more juciy info like that in future eps, it adds to the already intriguing plot. BTW I visited NM quite extensivly, it could very well double as a real world lyoko sector.*Was it me or did the 3d work look pretty spiffy compared to prevous eps?*
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby LadyLucy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:56 pm

Can someone tell me what the "Big secret was"? That Jeremie told Milly and Tamia? I Tivoed the show, and it cut off right before he told them the secret! I think I know what it is, but I just wanna make sure.

Other wise, good ep. William clone man is kinda sweet in his dumbness....^^ He needs a hug.
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:08 pm

LadyLucy wrote:Can someone tell me what the "Big secret was"? That Jeremie told Milly and Tamia? I Tivoed the show, and it cut off right before he told them the secret! I think I know what it is, but I just wanna make sure.

This is just from the few I remember from the episode. There was like two huge secrets for Milly and Tamiya. One of them was that the William they see at Kadic was just a polymorphic clone and the other secret is related to the factory and what the Lyoko team does.

Milly and Tamiya even recorded Jeremie talking about Lyoko and their stuff, but the RTTP took place and the show goes on again. Yup.

Unless I'm mistaken...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:19 pm

LadyLucy wrote:Can someone tell me what the "Big secret was"? That Jeremie told Milly and Tamia? I Tivoed the show, and it cut off right before he told them the secret! I think I know what it is, but I just wanna make sure.

Makeyourself has it right Lucy - Jeremie says he'll tell them one more secret, then smirks and says "the reason why you're not going to remember any of this is (stabs key) Return to the Past Now!"

I swear, being able to wrap the 4th dimension round your finger is going to that kid's head ;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 am

Everyone did an awesome job. Sure wish it could have ended differently, though.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby yumi_yemimah » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:33 pm

*_* 9/10
I loved this episode!!!!!!

Tamia:"are you the good one or the bad one?"

XANAlliam:"the good one."
I laughed on this part it was funny to me the way he siad it.
HAA Xanallian is so HOT!!!
yemimah
yumi_yemimah offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: Oh im in my room so read the sign on the door and get out and STAY OUT!!!

Postby mitchmcmichael » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:36 pm

I thought this episode was pretty good. Not the best but not the worst. I got to try the cup spoon thing.
mitchmcmichael offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Kamekai » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 am

This episode beats Temptation fair n' square, and rivals with *holy crap* Code: Earth. The entire episode, I was going ZOMG NOOO!!! and stuff. The lines were excellent, and all of the heroic quips were hilarious... though, rather long at times. Every other second the situation was worsened, and I thought I was going to die. And XANA has a preset personality?

They've gotta continue showing top quality episodes like this. 10/10 at the very least.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 pm

I was afraid William was gonna continue stinking but this proves it: He's here to stay and not gonna be blown away (much).

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:41 am

Why must they keep getting owned by william I mean in most of the episodes they out number him and some times kick his *ss 1 on 1 so why when ever there something important they start to suck?
All your base are belong to us,LOL.
Darkness Incarnate offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Previous