Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:35 pm

S4 Episode 9: I'd Rather Not Talk About It

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Rate the episode.

10%
20%
25%
10%
8%
13%
8%
3%
3%
3%

Total votes : 40

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:28 am

I like this eposide, though Jim made me mad. They're kids, for goodness sake. (Then again, they DID ask for it...) Jeremie also irked me, just slightly, in the begining. I know he doesn't go to Lyoko, but he can't exactly call the others 'snail' slow when he isn't exactly an athlete himself. However, he redemed himself at the end when he volentered to continue the training. The little chibi-ish image at the end was so cute... *_* I love Jeremie...
Aelita's freezing the crab thing was cool, though I was yelling at her to do what she did the LAST time XANA hid the tower: close her eyes.(in the desert, when Yumi tried to trasport her across the empty space....) Well, at least she found it... Jeez. Human or not, I think she forgets she is more contected to Lyoko than the others. I miss her using her power too...she never does that anymore... :( Oh well.
ANYWAY, it was okay ep. Not the best, but definitly not the worst.
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:38 am

Hay even though Jim treated the group not really nicely, but thats what Jim does it's his personality. So I can relate to the writers way they made Jim so harsh on the group. :D
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 pm

Taelia wrote:Or rather, character regression. Mew, please listen to me. You just don't understand what it means for, say, Ulrich to feel Vertigo and possibly die. :wag: I actually had chest pains and a near-heart attack from watching this crappy episode, actually. My friend Elizabeth even shuddered at Jim's boot camp attitude. I myself can't stand people with that kind of over-authoriatative bullsh*t attitude. When I was in the sixth grade, I was pestered and annoyed by my sixth-grade teacher, Mr. John Tolerton. He yelled at me and made me feel low periodically. Once, he wrongdully punished me by telling me to sitr outside and not talk to anyone. He then slammed the door, quite loudly, in my face. I was crying so hard my eyes were red! I COULDN'T STAND IT!! ;__; My mom understood my sadness and called for a meeting with the middle school principal, Mr. Germain (pronounced GUR-mun). He was like Mr. Delmas: firm, but caring. I really started crying while watching this episode because Jim's mentality reminded me of Mr. Tolerton's dishonorable treatment of me back then.

Okay, NOW we're getting somewhere! The reason that you don't like Jim's attitude is because it's similar to that of an old teacher who acted like Jim did in this episode!

This makes more sense then just "Jim was really mean."

I think what he was trying to accomplish was a boot camp feel to the whole exercise, which is sort of what they asked for. Or, had he never been too boot camp (given the flashbacks, I wouldn't be surprised), tried to mimic one that he had read about or watched on TV.

And I sympathize completely- I had a TERRIBLE sixth grade teacher. He teased, mocked, and pretty much made my sixth grade computer experience a living hell. I once threatened to ruin his life. My mom had a long talk with me after that.... I also lost TV and video game privalages for a while.

And while I understand that this does bring up bad memories, you also need to realize that it's a fictional character utilizing a stereotype of military techniques. Look, Stepehen Colbert acts a lot like a bunch of jerks from my school, and cuts people off, and stuff... but I don't let it get to me. I find him hilarious. Just find a level of emotional detatchment from him and allow the GOOD parts of the episode to sink in. If you're so focused on the negative, it's easy to hate and have it ruin your experience, so focus on the positive.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:12 pm

Thanks, Sithking. I'll just think about the episodes in which he was a sweetie. That always makes me feel better. :D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Arcangel613 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:18 pm

Carth wrote:*hopes for something excellent out of Hot Shower/Don't Jump Yumi*

Don't jump Yumi...is that really what its called? though hot shower does sound a bit suggestive (or maybe I should stop talking to my perverted friends)

I don't really see what you people are complaining about "but, Jim was being to hard on them" no, trust me, he wasn't. You should join me in karate class sometime when sensei Derryl is teaching. Two hours of side kicks push-ups and any upper-belt techniques he feels like making us do. Then, of coarse, after that, we all get to spar for an hour. Once we finish sparing, we move on to practicing our Katas (And since I know six, I have to do all six in a row, and none of them are short).

I do all that twice a week. And to me, Jim's training coarse looked easy (I thought the obstacles looked really fun, I would love to do stuff like that!)

Maybe the gang really is just out of shape.

tekirai wrote:I didn't see any U/Y anywhere like everyone said.

if your as obsessed with YxU as me, every scene they were in they were standing together. It might not seem like much, but hey, with all the YxU we've been getting lately, who's to say that isn't something?
Formerly Raven_613

Tekirai wrote:69% of the population thinks sexual innuendo is funny

I saw you smiling.

Arcangel613 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: New Azarath...what, you don't read the comics? the old azarath was destroyed ages ago. Darn Trigon.

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:Okay, NOW we're getting somewhere! The reason that you don't like Jim's attitude is because it's similar to that of an old teacher who acted like Jim did in this episode!

This makes more sense then just "Jim was really mean."

So... an episode that somehow portrays your past in a bad way equals crappy episode? Such logic. I didn't like PE really and I'm not a fit guy by any means, but that's not my main reason as to think why the episode sucked.

Mewberries151 wrote:Rodri, please mind your language. I'm really getting tired of warning you about this.

You could choose to ignore me and lose some sleep over me. Sure that if I went inactive on LF, you wouldn't even care about me vanishing away.

Mewberries151 wrote:
MakeYourself85 wrote:The wild boar: First off, where did Xana got the boar from? Possesing a wild boar may seem stupid, but what annoyed me even more was seeing the boar hitting the tree and not knocking off Jeremie from the ropes. What would have been more believable to me would have been seeing the boar knock Jeremie off the ropes to the ground and beat him to a bloody pulp. Jeremie's weak enough to get beaten up by the boar. Why can't the writers scrpit the boar to send Jeremie to the hospital? It would have been great to have Jeremie injured by the end of this episode, but the Lyoko team would still have Aelita to lead them while Jeremie heals (and probably Xana targets the wounded Jeremie). They opted for their traditional endings instead.

*sighs* There is only so much one can do within the span of 26 animated minutes.

Having Jeremie have to be sent to the hospitol, much less have the gang find out about it, track him down and then try to RTTP would have been nearly another entire episode in itself (actually, that's essentially what "Temptation" was), and would have distracted from the main purpose of the plot which was to show the kids honing their skills so as to fight XANA better, and giving Jim some well-deserved character development.

What's a hospitol? Ok, I know you made a typo. xD

Many shows on tv with the length of 23-26 minutes have done good things for plot characther or entertainment.

Yes, the show have succeded in making their point of showing the kids to improve their skills to fight against Xana better. For being a mostly filler episode in my eyes, I perhaps would have like for the whole sequence to be a 2-episode thing and showing something else. Let the boar beat up Jeremie and send him to the hospital. You see the "TO BE CONTINUED..." on the screen and you and I and many others would still be interested to see with more anxiety what would happen next on CL. And the next episode, they would have Jeremie on the hospital, the team talking to him, Aelita proposing to use the RTTP... but for shock value, Jeremie opposes to have the RTTP being used. Should have been interesting to see that. Now perhaps, you would find that quite stupid, but I think it could possibly work.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 pm

This isn't the fanfic section, Rodri. Bad enough when A-Xana and Taelia do it, don't you start!

Having seen the ep myself, I think I'm switching over to the pro-Jim side. After all, the kids asked for commando training, so that's what they got. And for all his potty-mouth, Rodri does have a point: the flashbacks to Janitor Jim, while funny, didn't do him any favours in terms of assumed competance. How much special training does the Special Forces or the Secret Service give their janitors, do you think? Though if the medal thing was real (and the picture implied it was), maybe Jim just got in trouble a lot and kept getting cleaning duties as punishment?

Amusing that Jeremie, the most reluctant going into the training, was the only one to volunteer to continue it. Interesting that he didn't do a RTTP despite mentioning Lyoko in Jim's presence. Bad Jeremie!
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bduddy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
bduddy wrote:Fillericious... 5/10. I don't feel like there's much more to be said... I mean, come on, this could have been S1. Come to think about it, I did get the feeling that this maybe wasn't really "current"... could perhaps this be an older unreleased episode, kept until now? Or am I just imagining things?

(did I say "fillericious"? Oh geez, why couldn't I think of a better word than that? It must be too late...)

Nope. This is a brand new episode. You can tell both from the quality of the animation...and the fact that they're in their season 4 outfits (both real world and Lyoko) which were not designed until sometime near the end of Season 3 much less animated. ^^;

Ah... of course. I was just imagining things, and ignoring other things at that >_> Still, I am disappointed at this episode. They could have at least thrown in a reference to Carthage, which many of us are convinced he was involved in-but nothing. Although maybe the writers could still bring Jeremie to Lyoko after something like this... *hopes despite fact*
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:37 pm

Hope so, once he's physically capable enough to be a useful fighter (and there is that spare NavSkid no-one's using...)
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:37 pm

They wrote the script and did the animation. Sophie said that Jeremy wasn't going to be in Lyoko, but she also said that the gang never got new outfits. Look what happened.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby ambitiouslove » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:42 pm

Hmm now I'm beginning to feel like the only one who doesn't compare Code Lyoko to experiences in their real life o_o;
I've had really mean teachers, one who once said "If you can't speak English correctly, then you need to go back to your own country." and college professors who told me that going to the final exam was more important than visiting my dad who had just had an emergency and had to go to the hospital. :umm: I totally didn't even think about these things when I watched this episode... I just thought "Jim's being... Jim."

I agree with what Sithking Zero said in their last paragraph. Jim is a fictional character... he wasn't created to specifically target any of CL's watchers to make them feel bad. No offense to anyone, but I'm surprised that some of you are taking Jim so seriously ^^; He reminds me of Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter lol I bet the writers have a lot of fun writing his character... (And also... yes, Steven Colbert is hilarious xD His over-the-top Republican stance makes me laugh so hard.)
ambitiouslove offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Malkmusian » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 pm

ambitiouslove wrote:Hmm now I'm beginning to feel like the only one who doesn't compare Code Lyoko to experiences in their real life o_o;
I've had really mean teachers, one who once said "If you can't speak English correctly, then you need to go back to your own country." and college professors who told me that going to the final exam was more important than visiting my dad who had just had an emergency and had to go to the hospital. :umm: I totally didn't even think about these things when I watched this episode... I just thought "Jim's being... Jim."

I agree with what Sithking Zero said in their last paragraph. Jim is a fictional character... he wasn't created to specifically target any of CL's watchers to make them feel bad. No offense to anyone, but I'm surprised that some of you are taking Jim so seriously ^^; He reminds me of Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter lol I bet the writers have a lot of fun writing his character... (And also... yes, Steven Colbert is hilarious xD His over-the-top Republican stance makes me laugh so hard.)

Those professors are big fat jerks. If they won't let you help your dad, I'd rather see them skinned by Ed Gein. I'm just saying, but Jim is just Jim. He's that weird. Jeremy's always weird and Aelita, it turns out, faints whenever she falls and hits the ground, and is very freakin' athletic.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:53 pm

Cassius335 wrote:This isn't the fanfic section, Rodri. Bad enough when A-Xana and Taelia do it, don't you start!

I didn't had any intentions to start a fanfiction.

Okay, I said would instead of could. Oh, well. Still, I do not have any intentions to feed ideas for Moonscoop and boss their employees to do something for the show in my eyes. That would be pretty... criminal. I am aware that any hopes and dreams I may have for the show will not happen at all.

I like to see some points being worked from past episodes, but CL isn't doing that. It could have been interesting, but CL doesn't get much airtime after all.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Ghost Guest » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:27 pm

General Marriott Suites wrote:They wrote the script and did the animation. Sophie said that Jeremy wasn't going to be in Lyoko, but she also said that the gang never got new outfits. Look what happened.

Actually, as I recall, she never said that. What she did say was that having the characters changing outfits constantly would require more money (due the need of then remaking the models for every episode). Just to clarify.
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:02 am

General Marriott Suites wrote:They wrote the script and did the animation. Sophie said that Jeremy wasn't going to be in Lyoko, but she also said that the gang never got new outfits. Look what happened.

That's actually a mistranslation, wherever the "they're not getting new outfits" idea came from. Sophie clearly said they were getting new outfits in her interview. ^^;

MakeYourself85 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Rodri, please mind your language. I'm really getting tired of warning you about this.

You could choose to ignore me and lose some sleep over me. Sure that if I went inactive on LF, you wouldn't even care about me vanishing away.

I'm an Admin..."ignoring" stuff is not something I'm allowed to do when I'm trying to make sure that people are following the rules here, which you're not doing both by continuing to use overly gratuitous language outside of BKO and using the F-Word outside of BKO (there is a rule stating that the F Word either censored or uncensored is not to be used in the open forum, in case you forgot.)

Lose sleep over you? I advise you to go get some sleep...it might make you less irritable. And don't dare tell me what I would or wouldn't care about. I'm so sick and tired of you bringing up this nonsense about how I wouldn't care if you or anyone else were to "magically" disappear. I've given you my response to that time and time again, so I don't need to post it here again. Stop bringing up the past (much more personal issues that don't need to be discussed here) and kindly move on. If you really feel the need to bring this up then PM me or something because its off-topic here.

MakeYourself85 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:
MakeYourself85 wrote:The wild boar: First off, where did Xana got the boar from? Possesing a wild boar may seem stupid, but what annoyed me even more was seeing the boar hitting the tree and not knocking off Jeremie from the ropes. What would have been more believable to me would have been seeing the boar knock Jeremie off the ropes to the ground and beat him to a bloody pulp. Jeremie's weak enough to get beaten up by the boar. Why can't the writers scrpit the boar to send Jeremie to the hospital? It would have been great to have Jeremie injured by the end of this episode, but the Lyoko team would still have Aelita to lead them while Jeremie heals (and probably Xana targets the wounded Jeremie). They opted for their traditional endings instead.

*sighs* There is only so much one can do within the span of 26 animated minutes.

Having Jeremie have to be sent to the hospitol, much less have the gang find out about it, track him down and then try to RTTP would have been nearly another entire episode in itself (actually, that's essentially what "Temptation" was), and would have distracted from the main purpose of the plot which was to show the kids honing their skills so as to fight XANA better, and giving Jim some well-deserved character development.

What's a hospitol? Ok, I know you made a typo. xD

Grow up, Rodri. It's not funny. If I had a nickel for every spelling or grammar mistake you ever made...and I've never teased you about it.

MakeYourself85 wrote:Many shows on tv with the length of 23-26 minutes have done good things for plot characther or entertainment.

Yes, the show have succeded in making their point of showing the kids to improve their skills to fight against Xana better. For being a mostly filler episode in my eyes, I perhaps would have like for the whole sequence to be a 2-episode thing and showing something else. Let the boar beat up Jeremie and send him to the hospital. You see the "TO BE CONTINUED..." on the screen and you and I and many others would still be interested to see with more anxiety what would happen next on CL. And the next episode, they would have Jeremie on the hospital, the team talking to him, Aelita proposing to use the RTTP... but for shock value, Jeremie opposes to have the RTTP being used. Should have been interesting to see that. Now perhaps, you would find that quite stupid, but I think it could possibly work.

*sighs again* While I don't mind how many "*insert-character* is sent to the hospital" episodes, an episode like that would also be filler, and most people would probably argue that it was a repeat of every other episode where a character is sent to the hospital ("Temporary Insanity", "Common Interest", "The Pretender", "Temptation", "Killer Music", etc. ).

They've really kind of covered the whole spectrum in terms of hospital visits, but like I said, I don't mind them. It's just not what they chose to do here, so, that's that. ^^;

Taelia wrote:Or rather, character regression. Mew, please listen to me. You just don't understand what it means for, say, Ulrich to feel Vertigo and possibly die. :wag: I actually had chest pains and a near-heart attack from watching this crappy episode, actually. My friend Elizabeth even shuddered at Jim's boot camp attitude. I myself can't stand people with that kind of over-authoriatative bullsh*t attitude. When I was in the sixth grade, I was pestered and annoyed by my sixth-grade teacher, Mr. John Tolerton. He yelled at me and made me feel low periodically. Once, he wrongdully punished me by telling me to sitr outside and not talk to anyone. He then slammed the door, quite loudly, in my face. I was crying so hard my eyes were red! I COULDN'T STAND IT!! ;__; My mom understood my sadness and called for a meeting with the middle school principal, Mr. Germain (pronounced GUR-mun). He was like Mr. Delmas: firm, but caring. I really started crying while watching this episode because Jim's mentality reminded me of Mr. Tolerton's dishonorable treatment of me back then.

No, Taelia, please listen to me...just once. You have a tendency to skip over and miss things that I say in my posts, I think. *sweatdrops*

I have said it at least twice that I've had coaches who acted this way as well. It's just a way some coaches teach. Heck, I've had coaches who were far far worse than Jim supposedly is (ever had a coach falsely accuse you, in front of your parents, of lying and being lazy? ^^; ).

What you're not quite understanding, I think, is that my stand on this whole "Is Jim a Friend or Foe?" debate is that, Jim's training methods, while perhaps very militarized and grueling, were not cruel in any large sense of the word. Just look at all the evidence myself and others have posted as to how much "worse" he could have been...in addition to the fact that his methods of training did indeed work for the kids, particularly Jeremie.

I think SithKing put it best though...apparently this episode struck a chord with a lot of viewers and made them think of things that I guess they'd rather have not...talked about...

*face palms*

...And suddenly...CL seems that much more omnipotent... XD;
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kamekai » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:09 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Lose sleep over you? I advise you to go get some sleep...it might make you less irritable. And don't dare tell me what I would or wouldn't care about. I'm so sick and tired of you bringing up this nonsense about how I wouldn't care if you or anyone else were to "magically" disappear. I've given you my response to that time and time again, so I don't need to post it here again. Stop bringing up the past (much more personal issues that don't need to be discussed here) and kindly move on. If you really feel the need to bring this up then PM me or something because its off-topic here.

Would you care if I left? :sad5: xD
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:17 am

kamekai wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Lose sleep over you? I advise you to go get some sleep...it might make you less irritable. And don't dare tell me what I would or wouldn't care about. I'm so sick and tired of you bringing up this nonsense about how I wouldn't care if you or anyone else were to "magically" disappear. I've given you my response to that time and time again, so I don't need to post it here again. Stop bringing up the past (much more personal issues that don't need to be discussed here) and kindly move on. If you really feel the need to bring this up then PM me or something because its off-topic here.

Would you care if I left? :sad5: xD

This is between me and Mew. Don't worry about the things she said. Those words are only directed towards me.

You don't have to worry about what she says about me. :)

Mewberries151 wrote:I'm an Admin..."ignoring" stuff is not something I'm allowed to do when I'm trying to make sure that people are following the rules here, which you're not doing both by continuing to use overly gratuitous language outside of BKO and using the F-Word outside of BKO (there is a rule stating that the F Word either censored or uncensored is not to be used in the open forum, in case you forgot.)

Give me a link to that. Stephen told me there isn't a link forbidding me to use swear words with the * censor outside BKO. It was all okay as long as I use the * on the swear words.

Post edited by Mewberries151: Do not dare give out personal information about me on the forum without my consent again.
MY85 offline

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 am

Okay, THAT'S. IT.

Will someone please either lock this or just wait a day or two to lock it?

This has gone far out of reach of normal episode criticism.

If you have a need to vent at others, the Rant board is there for a reason, as is the CL discussion for problems that you may have had with it. This thread is for the purpose of showing how you felt about the episode for which the thread is titled. If you have a problem with the episode, say it, and let it be.

Okay? Okay.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:05 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Okay, THAT'S. IT.

If you have a need to vent at others, the Rant board is there for a reason, as is the CL discussion for problems that you may have had with it. This thread is for the purpose of showing how you felt about the episode for which the thread is titled. If you have a problem with the episode, say it, and let it be.

Okay? Okay.

My thoughts exactly. Rodri, I'll PM you the link to the rule in a moment.

...I'd really rather not lock this thread, seeing as how that will punish a whole lot of other people who'd like to calmly discuss the episode, so I'll leave it open...

But with the emphasized plea of "Back on Topic, thanks."
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kamekai » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Okay, THAT'S. IT.

Okay? Okay.

Okay. xD well, I'm sure things will cool down now that Taelia has decided to stop ranting about Jim, and instaed make a fanfic about him isiting Dr. Phil. *shudder* ;D
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:07 am

Thank you... and I'm sorry that I had to say that.

One thing I noticed was that the background details are getting better and better! I mean, Seagulls near the factory, ferns, bushes, caves... they all looked so nice and crisp and clean.

...This sounded WAY better in my head, I swear it did.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:09 am

Yes, Sithking. I agree that the graphics get better. It would be even better if the storylines improved as well.

Well, CL isn't pleasing a minority of their fans, but most of the fans are still pleased with it. I guess that works well for Moonscoop.
MY85 offline

Postby Reploid CB » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:25 am

Sithking Zero, ILU. Thank you for that.

ambitiouslove wrote:Hmm now I'm beginning to feel like the only one who doesn't compare Code Lyoko to experiences in their real life o_o;

Well, I know I do it myself, here and there. And yes, IRNTAI does bring back memories of my own gym class. And, though it's not exactly "strike fear into the hearts of PE students everywhere"..marching band practices in humid, heavy-aired, NC summers XD;
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:54 am

Ghost Channel wrote:Sithking Zero, ILU. Thank you for that.

Awww, ILU2, CB. And you're welcome, though I derrived little pleasure in doing it.

Middle school had the following formula for me:

Gym class+The fact that they don't turn off the Heating until May+broken fans= pain.

And honestly, who doesn't like connecting their own life to that of a TV show? Makes everyday life seem more exciting... or perhaps brings the show closer to home?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JeremyHopper » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:11 am

You know, as far as Jim pushed the kids, it was about the same level I face in track/field, and I believe I'm the same age as Jeremy. It's not that bad. Great episode I thought, but I was hoping that they would reveal that Jim was part of Project Carthage or something, that would've been cool.
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

PreviousNext