Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am

S4 Episode 7: Crash Course

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

In it's crash course, did this ep make the grade or crash and burn?

10/10
33%
9/10
25%
8/10
25%
7/10
13%
6/10
3%
5/10
No votes
4/10
3%
3/10
No votes
2/10
No votes
1/10
No votes
0/10
No votes

Total votes : 40

Postby Kamekai » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:16 pm

nice review, as always. I think Agent Thompson turned to catch Odd off Guard. I'm starting to think that when Xana possess somebody, he is limited to their five senses. on the other hand, William somehow remembers everything in the form of dreams in S3, so he might have some form of sixth sense. Which means Xana night have had a good reason for using him. I mean, couldn't he have taken someone else and stuck them in the scanners? I'm talkin' taking a piece of William's memory, etc.

wow, that's a really geekish thought. too many sci-fi movies.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:02 pm

Wait a second, when William was semi-devertualized, wasn't there a wire frame that the smoke peeled off of?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Malkmusian » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:56 pm

It could be. I'm just wondering if what William was fully devirtualized, maybe he will come back as William or if he still has XANA, hurt him and XANA will come out.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby zex marquise » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:30 am

I think if they devirtualized him back into the RW that he would be regular William again. When the Scyphazoa (did I spell it right?) Xanified Aelita to destroy the sectors of Lyoko, everyone was worried about what would happen if they devirtualized her before she completed her task and XANA let go. I believe that they actually did devirtualize her at one point while she was possessed, and that she was rematerialized as normal, nice Aelita. That means that if William is rematerialized he should be fine.
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Ghost Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:49 am

Nope, they were worried about doing a RTTP with her still possessed. Devirtualizing her was never a question.
Ghost Guest offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby zex marquise » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 am

Oh, right.

In that case, is a RTTP out of the question for the group as long as William is trapped in XANA's clutches?
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:56 am

zex marquise wrote:Oh, right.

In that case, is a RTTP out of the question for the group as long as William is trapped in XANA's clutches?

...Well, no, since they've already RTTP-ed in "Double Take", "Opening Act", and "Wreck Room". ^^;
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby zex marquise » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:58 am

Right. Curse that bad memory of mine. :)
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby jaimehlers » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:02 am

I think XANA can maintain possessions even through RTTPs, thus why they didn't want to do one while Aelita was possessed. This is borne out by William remaining under XANA's control after a RTTP takes place. Though that might be because William was under XANA's control even before the target date for the RTTP.

jaimehlers offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:39 am

Although, it is obvious that Xana is losing his grip.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 pm

zex marquise wrote:I think if they devirtualized him back into the RW that he would be regular William again. When the Scyphazoa (did I spell it right?) Xanified Aelita to destroy the sectors of Lyoko, everyone was worried about what would happen if they devirtualized her before she completed her task and XANA let go. I believe that they actually did devirtualize her at one point while she was possessed, and that she was rematerialized as normal, nice Aelita. That means that if William is rematerialized he should be fine.

But, they allready did that. In like, the first episode.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Keiji » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:37 pm

zex marquise wrote:I think if they devirtualized him back into the RW that he would be regular William again. When the Scyphazoa (did I spell it right?) Xanified Aelita to destroy the sectors of Lyoko, everyone was worried about what would happen if they devirtualized her before she completed her task and XANA let go. I believe that they actually did devirtualize her at one point while she was possessed, and that she was rematerialized as normal, nice Aelita. That means that if William is rematerialized he should be fine.

Actually, the episode where the Scyphizoa (I hate that word too) let go of Aelita when Odd threatened to hit her was in Season 2, when she would die if she lost all her life points in Lyoko. XANA was worried about her dying, not devirtualizing.
Keiji offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby matsumo itsu » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:12 pm

yey there is two lyokos. one for xana supposidly. and the actul first one. but what i dont get is how xana is immune to disappering in the digital sea like the others.thats wierd why he is immune and not the others. well besides them using the skidbladnier.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:59 pm

because Xana is an Entity, without an actual form, and from what I can tell electrical charges don't deteriorate in the digital sea, meaning Xana can freely navigate it. And there are a lot more Replikas than one.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby yumi_yemimah » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:13 pm

8/10 i liked it
i got to see alot of the city
i know what happened at the swimming pool between ulrich and yumi
but what happened in the gym bettween alita and jeremie?
yemimah
yumi_yemimah offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: Oh im in my room so read the sign on the door and get out and STAY OUT!!!

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:21 pm

Actually, no you don't. not to be confused with the season 2 attack.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lani » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:24 pm

Soooo~ after a week of alsndglksd cosplay, I'm finally watching this one. xD; I'm not getting very far because of this line: "If XANA attacks, I'll keep my phone on." <s>Ohhh god don't ask</s>

Annd while I wait for Part 2 to load, I'll say I'm liking it so far. Haha, pool. I GET IT NOW. ;D And umm, I can't look at Ulrich without going asdfnsdghsgj :< What a hottie. And oh, Jeremie. Just, oh Jeremie.

ROFL, big fat cheesehead. Ohhh you guys. xDD; "William's the lemon"?? But oh man, I would neverrr trust Odd with the supercomputer but... I guess he did a good job? xD;

Oh man. Ulrich is so cool. That sword thing was pretty awesome.

EHEHE. The gym and the pool. ;DDDD

Pretty good, I like~
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby HiddenWatcher » Mon May 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Well, Jeremie got another kiss from Aelita. What's more, this time he even managed to stay in his chair. Could it be he's used to her kissing him by now?

I love that they share private jokes. I think 'Big Fat Cheesehead' is Odd, myself. There is just something about the word cheesehead that screams 'Odd' to me.

And of course the mystery incidents. Apparently they were similar. And blush-inducing. Curse you, writers, and your ability to create curiosity! I want to know! ;__;
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous