Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 pm

Season 4 Episode 1: William Returns

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

William returns - and he brings with him...

...an utterly perfect episode! 10/10
27%
...the return of the awesome and win! 8/10
47%
...a 'Return of the Jedi' ep - neat but 'meh' 6/10
23%
...proof that Moonscoop ran out of good plots at 'The Key' 4/10
3%
...a waste of celluloid better used as firelighters 2/10
No votes
...the reason why we must march on Paris now and behead the heretics! 0/10
No votes

Total votes : 62

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:25 am

LOL :*D . Lyoko freaks it back and your compleling all ready but that what I love about this site .I watch it again and jeremire vocie has changed big time to a mature adult voice werid.But the look on aetlia when jeremire was peaking to the head was great she was pissed off and I was suprise that she didn't smash his head me .lol

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Rush Hour 2 wrote:Lee: Do you understand the words that are a-coming out of my mouth?
James Carter: Don't nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby zex marquise » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:51 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:
Rush Hour 2 wrote:Lee: Do you understand the words that are a-coming out of my mouth?
James Carter: Don't nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth.

lol I was thinking the same thing and then I read that.

The episode was not nearly as good as I thought it would be. Oh well. Odd dancing as the elevator doors closed was funny. Also, I am thinking the digital sea leads somewhere now since William dove into it. Everyone hear probably knows more about it than me since I'm new.
Last edited by zex marquise on Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Writing_Addict » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:02 pm

Good point, I think it might lead to the Internet.
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:06 am

Seriously, this episode sucked eggs. I mean come ON! All that hype all for THIS? :cussout:
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:52 am

Taelia, I realise you're not the world biggest disco fan but do try to remember that there's 30 eps this season. Expecting the first episode to reveal everything new is silly; The episodes have no need to rush things.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Beikoku no rikugun » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:07 pm

I liked it! Yay!

The music ruled! This was'nt the best it could be, but that's only 'cuz of the fights. The rest of Season 4 is definitely better in terms of fights.

Posts merged by Mewberries151: Please don't double post. Use the edit feature instead. Thanks. ^^

Beikoku no rikugun offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:49 am

L'mademoiselle Folié wrote:Image

I think this is from Temp.Insan, but it's an awesome pic anyway. Love Ulrich's monkeyhands.

Wow, sorry to bring the whole, "Find the screenshot" thing again but...for the life of me (and CBIzumi XD; ), I cannot find this screenshot in any of the episodes I have on tape. ^^;

...It's not "Temporary Insanity" though, as I've re-watched that and that scene is no where to be found in it. *sweatdrops*

So has anyone been able to figure out where this scene is from?

My running theory is that this is a scene that was animated but never used (or a scene from a later season 4 episode...where they switch back to their old outfits for some reason ^^; ). However, I don't have any proof towards that and I'm pretty sure this scene is in an episode that's aired already...I just can't find it. XD
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Carth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 am

My thinking is, if it wasn't in Temporary Insanity, it wasn't anywhere. X3

Great theory, though. I wish I could've seen it in action...or remember where I had.
Carth offline

Postby zex marquise » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:00 pm

No, I remember seeing this. They were on the bridge outside the factory, I believe, and were fending off some possessed minion of XANA while Jeremie was doing his thing in the secret lair. I can't remember what episode it was either. :no:
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm

zex marquise wrote:No, I remember seeing this. They were on the bridge outside the factory, I believe, and were fending off some possessed minion of XANA while Jeremie was doing his thing in the secret lair. I can't remember what episode it was either. :no:

I was rather sure it was in an episode...until me and CB searched through every single possible episode it could be and didn't find it. XD;

If you do happen to spot it in some episode, please do let us know. ^^

Carth wrote:My thinking is, if it wasn't in Temporary Insanity, it wasn't anywhere. X3

XD Yep, it's definitely not "Temporary Insanity" and other likely candidates such as "Mister Puck", "Final Mix", "Ultimatum", and "Temptation" have been searched...no dice. ^^;

Maybe it really isn't anywhere... O.o; How very cruel of the MoonScoop people to tease us like that. *snickers* ;)

Carth wrote:Great theory, though. I wish I could've seen it in action...or remember where I had.

Yeah, same here. ^^ And thanks. That would be rather cool if it's from a deleted scene though. If it actually is, I hope they include it as an extra on a CL DVD. *nods*

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MewmiC » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 pm

I think that screen came from 'The Pretender', the episode with the possessed crows.
MewmiC offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:42 pm

while we're on the topic of lost scenes, anyone remember the name of the episode where the gang asks Sissi about her mom?
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:05 pm

? That wasn't an episode, I think. In fact, she's never been mentioned in the series.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 pm

I *swear* I remember an Ep about that... and a recent one, too.

When they asked, Sissi got all shaky, and scurried off
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:32 pm

... Nope.

Maybe a suggestion in the Episode ideas thread?

Postby Kamekai » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 pm

I think Ifigured it out. I was reading a fanfic while watching some eps of CL on Youtube, and my mind was scrambled. :S
My bad.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby zex marquise » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:16 am

What season's intro was that frame from? Try looking for that frame in the episodes of the previous season, toward the end of the season. I know I saw it somewhere. Moonscoop may have used it from an earlier season because it was so weird-looking with the monkey hands. They were probably like, "Whoa! When did we make this scene?"
"I think that was a few episodes back. Man, that's bizzare. ........We should put it in the next intro."
"Tht's a great idea! It will burn into the memories of children everywhere, and whenever they see monkeys they'll think of Code: LYOKO."
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:37 am

MewmiC wrote:I think that screen came from 'The Pretender', the episode with the possessed crows.

:notworthy: Thank you so much! ^.^

It is indeed "The Pretender". XD Thanks again. ^_^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:20 pm

AAAH! William returns! The show with it's own spoiler! William returns. That's it.

I remember having a conversation with a friend of mine, who just saw the title screen.

"SO! Did you like the episode of CL last night?"
"Yeah! William returns! That's where, eh, William, um, returns, right!"
"Yep!"
"Yeah. my favorite part was when, William returns, and the, eh, rest of the guys find out... ANd they're all like 'WTF william what's he doing here?'"
"Yep."
"Yep."
"You didn't watch it, did you?"
"No."
"Well, I'll tell yopu the whole plot! William returns."
"Oh, REALLY?"

Heh, i just thought that was kinda funny.

Postby TheLQ » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 pm

I think I posted before, but might as well post again.

This episode was actually kinda good, but had lots of weird things. Why do the other sectors need to be built? How did they recreate the core? Why does William act so natural when in every other episode the polymorphic-specter-thing acts weird?

On the positive side the story was good, the animations are better (thanks Moonscope for changing the costumes! Really like it! Although you could of made reference to their changed Lyoko costumes), everything was generally good.

My rating 9/10.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby smiller » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:37 am

I am pretty sure that Jeremie said "Ohey guys I upgraded your costumes"... I think it was even AFTER William Returns. Next episode. Because I remember Jeremie suddenly yelling at Aelita to put her hand over her watch when she was falling, and she said he was the "wind under her wings".
I'LL TRADE MY LEVEL 10 KANKRELAT FOR YOUR LEVEL 27 BLOK!
smiller offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Previous